剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
好的
Yeah, yeah. You're good.
既然你这么爱堪萨斯 为什么要…
So, if you love Kansas so much, why did you--
为什么要离开家乡训练一种你几乎 一无所知的运动
Why did you leave to coach a sport you can barely-- you know anything about?
是为了钱吗
Was it just the money?
等等 这工作还有工资
Wait, I'm supposed to be getting paid?
食物好吃吗
Are you enjoying the food?
告诉你岳父好吃极了
Tell your father-in-law it's perfect.
爸爸他说好吃极了
Dad! He says it's perfect!
泰德 你在做的事非常不负责任
Ted. What you're doing is irresponsible.
这个俱乐部对这里的人而言意义重大
This club actually means something to this town.
我知道
I know that.
我真的知道
I do.
特伦特 你热爱什么
Trent, what do you love?
写作吗
Is it writing?
-是的 -好的
-Yes. -Yeah.
很好 因为你很擅长
Well, good, 'cause you're darn good at it.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
我呢我喜欢训练
Me? I love coaching.
我要再说一遍
Now, I'm gonna say this again
免得你认为我第一次是口误
just so you didn't think it was a mistake the first time I said it.
对我来说 成功不在于输赢
For me, success is not about the wins and losses.
而是在于帮助这些年轻人 成为最好的自己
It's about helping these young fellas be the best versions of themselves
不论是在球场内还是球场之外
on and off the field.
这件事不总是容易的 特伦特
And it ain't always easy, Trent,
但是伴随着质疑长大同样不容易
but neither is growing up without someone believing in you.
我问你
Let me ask you this.
我的舌头还在嘴里吗
Is my tongue still in my mouth?
因为我被辣得快出现幻觉了
'Cause I am about to hallucinate from all the heat here.
我该走了
I really should go.
-要截稿了 -好的 工作还是要做的
-Deadlines and all. -Hey, gotta do the work.
不过我还是要说
Hey, I'll say this though.
我很开心能跟你相处一段时间 特伦特
I really enjoyed getting to spend this time with you, Trent.
你是认真的 对吗
You actually mean that, don't you?
对啊
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
你还好吗
You all right?
通常盘子里都会剩很多
Normally, one dish is plenty,
但我们知道你们美国人很能吃 对吗
but we know how you Americans like to eat, innit?
大吃一顿 是吧
Let's do it, huh?
试试这个
Try that one.
-很美味 对吧 -岂止是美味 超辣的
-Beautiful, right? -It's beyond beautiful. It's hot.
“威奇夫人的声音变得沉重
"Mrs. Which's voice was grave.
‘你明白什么
'What do you understand?'
必须是我
'That it has to be me.
不能是其他任何人’”
Can't be anyone else.'"
该死
Fuck!
这个词不好 罗伊叔叔
That's a bad word, Uncle Roy.
管好你自己吧 菲比
Mind your own business, Phoebe.
睡吧
Be good.
(猪头)
-什么事 -我拿到了报道的样稿
-Yes? -I have an advance copy of the article.
-读给我听 -题目是《倔强的泰德》
-Read it to me. -Title: "Wayward Ted."
“不论你们如何看待 作为足球教练的泰德拉索
"Whatever you think of Ted Lasso as a football coach,
我向你们保证 真♥相♥更加令人难以接受”
I assure you, the truth is harder to swallow."
-嘿 你好吗 -很好 你的鼻子怎么了 教练
-Hey, how you doing? -Good. How's your nose, Coach?
-没事 谢谢关心 -“但你必须接受
-It's fine. Thank you for asking. -"And swallow you must,
因为泰德已经在这里安营扎寨了
because Ted is out there in the community
是勇敢地接纳还是愚蠢地抗拒”
either bravely or stupidly facing the music."
-嘿 你们好吗 -“由你们自己决定”
-Hey, fellas. How you doing? -"That's for you to decide."
滚开 傻屌♥
Piss off, wanker!
-嗨 -好吧
-Hi. -Yeah.
-你干嘛 -每次都是
-Stop it. -Every time.
“没错 他的确没有准备好
"And yes, he's in over his head.
他强调了两次他不在乎里士满是输是赢
He insisted twice that he didn't care if Richmond won or lost.
但如果拉索的方法是错的 那很难想象什么是对的”
But if the Lasso way is wrong, it's hard to imagine being right."
你怎么不读了
Why have you stopped reading?
请你一定要记住这些不是我说的 是特伦特克里姆的原话
Please do me the favor of remembering that these aren't my words, it's Trent Crimm.
继续读
Keep going.
-“在这里推崇自我的行业 -…推崇自我
-"In a business that celebrates ego, -...celebrates ego,
-泰德却很谦逊” -泰德却很谦逊
-Ted reins his in." -Ted reins his in.
他的训练风格很温柔 从不会对你大声斥责
His coaching style is subtle. It never hits you over the head.
你好 罗伊 我不知道这是个退休派对
Hello, Roy. I didn't know it was a retirement party.
该死
Shit!
别再招惹内特
Stop messing with Nate!
我不知道我刚才撞了谁
Now, I don't know which one of you I nutted,
因为光线太暗了 我看不清楚
'cause I don't see so well at night anymore,
但这句话是说给你们所有人听的
but that goes for all of you!
慢慢发展壮大 直到你再也无法忽视他的存在
Slowly growing until you can no longer ignore its presence.
香草伏特加
Vanilla vodka.
真够幼稚的
Such a child.
你好基莉
Keeley.
你好罗伊
Roy.
不管那意味着允许追随者成为领袖
Whether that means allowing followers to become leaders,
还是出于礼貌
or in a show of respect, eating food so spicy
吃掉肯定会让他 胃里翻江倒海的极辣的食物
it's sure to wreak massive havoc on his intestinal system.
钥匙
Keys, keys, keys.
好的 找到了 憋不住了
Okay, here we go. Oh boy. Oh boy.
尽管我相信泰德拉索终会失败
And though I believe that Ted Lasso will fail here
里士满会承受降级的尴尬
and Richmond will suffer the embarrassment of relegation,
但当那一天到来 我不会拍手称快
I won't gloat when it happens.
因为我忍♥不住要为他加油
Because I can't help but root for him.
该死
Fuck!
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表