剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Well, I hope you've all said your goodbyes,
-因为我们不会再见到他了 -嘿 够了
-'cause we're never gonna see him again. -Hey, that's enough!
再有人阴阳怪气地说一句 我和彼尔德听不懂的话
One more person says something that me and Beard don't understand,
我就要像我儿子那样发脾气了
I'm gonna have one of my son's classic temper tantrums.
简单来说 他会给我起很多傻乎乎的外号♥
It's basically just him calling me a bunch of silly names,
比如说“蠢脑袋” 或是“粑粑脸”
you know, like, I don't know, "dummy head" or "poo-poo face"
或是“粑粑笨蛋” 或是...我不知道 我还漏了什么
or "poo-poo dummy" or-- I don't know. What am I missing?
-“尿尿手指” -“尿尿手指”
-"Pee-pee fingers." -"Pee-pee fingers."
快点 有什么话就说
Come on, now. Spill.
治疗室被诅咒了
The treatment room is cursed.
-什么 -是真的
-What? -It's true.
为什么从来没有人告诉我
Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this?
我想是因为要成年人承认
Well, I think it has a lot to do with grown men being embarrassed
他们相信这种迷信玩意太丢人了
to admit that they believe in all this hoodoo, voodoo, juju business.
-嘿 我不信的 -很好
-Hey, I don't believe it. -Okay, good.
那我们俩去看一下那个房♥间
Then me and you, we're gonna go look in that room.
-不行 -为什么
-No. -Why not?
因为...不行
Because... No.
该死 老天爷
Heck! Oh, man.
丹尼一小时前在外面
I mean, Dani was out there, what, an hour ago?
在球场上跑圈
Running circles on that pitch
像一只欢快的、皮毛发亮的金毛猎犬
like a joyous raven-haired golden retriever.
教练 美国是不是有很多漂亮的狗狗 被圈进起来
Coach, is it true in America you guys have so many beautiful dogs in pounds
有些会毫无理由地被处死
that some get put down for no reason?
是这样的 山姆
That is true, Sam.
但很多女性歌♥手正在努力改变这一现状
But it's also something a lot of female singer-songwriters are trying to change.
听着 我们不会放弃丹尼罗哈斯 这一点你们可以放心
Look, we're not gonna put Dani Rojas down. I'll tell you that right now.
先生们 召集其他队员
Gentlemen, I need you to gather up the rest of the fellas.
因为我们要解除诅咒
'Cause we got ourselves a curse to reverse.
你们俩怎么了
What the fuck's wrong with you two?
整个里士满球队都来了
The whole Richmond team's here.
我的天
Holy shit.
嘿 教练 杰米
Hey, Coach. Jamie?
好吧
Okay. That's okay.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
伙计们 请注意
Hey, fellas. Fellas, listen up.
谢谢大家的到场
Thank you, guys, for coming out.
听着 我对这种事情不太了解
Look, I don't know a lot about this stuff, you know.
我不了解诅咒
I don't know about curses.
但有一件事我知道 诅咒不会永远有效
But I do know this, they don't last forever.
波士顿红袜队诅咒 结束了
Okay, look at the Boston Red Sox curse. That's over.
芝加哥小熊队 结束了
Chicago Cubs, over.
该死的 甚至马丁斯科塞斯都拿了奥斯卡
Heck, even Mr. Martin Scorsese finally won his Oscar.
但我想我们大家都同意
But I think we can all agree that The Departed
《无间道风云》不一定是他最好的作品
is not necessarily his best work.
-不是 -对
-No. -Yeah.
-最好的应该是《金钱本色》 -不 是《好家伙》
-That belongs to The Color of Money. -No, it's Goodfellas.
-我保留意见 -不对 是《纯真年代》 伙计
-Agree to disagree. -Nah, nah. It's Age of Innocence, bruv.
-《恐怖角》 -安静
-Cape Fear. -Silence!
喂 你们齐聚在此的消息一传出去
Oi, once the word gets out you lot are in here,
这地方就会变成该死的动物园
this place will turn into a fucking zoo.
答案是《穷街陋巷》
And the answer's Mean Streets.
-对 有道理 -说得好
-Yeah. That's a good one. -Yeah.
你们是因为我身后这张海报来的
You're all here because of this poster behind me.
希金斯先生
Mr. Higgins.
“你是迅速、强健的球迷吗”
"Are you a fast, fit, fan of football?"
这个头韵押得好
That's solid alliteration right there.
成百上千的海报
Hundreds of those posters
在1914年11月18日被张贴在里士满镇
were put up around Richmond on the 18th of November, 1914.
这是向立志成为
It was an invitation for young men
职业足球运动员的年轻人发出邀请
to try out to be a professional footballer.
据说那天会在体育场举♥行♥
It said to come to our stadium that day.
但那是一个谎言
And it was a lie.
1914年 战争肆虐 根本就没有选拔赛
In 1914, the war was raging. There was no tryout.
只有征兵人员 等着鼓励男孩们参战
Just recruiters, waiting to encourage those boys to fight the fight.
他们那天征召了四百人
They enlisted 400 lads that day.
他们当中只有少数人活着回来了
Very few of them came home.
他们入伍后...
And after they enlisted...
你知道他们在哪检查身体吗
do you know where they went for their physical?
老天 是我们的治疗室 对不对
Oh, Christ, it's our treatment room, isn't it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
嘿 不是 伙计们 不是那样的 好吗
Hey, no, no, no. Hey, no, fellas. No, it was not, okay?
好吧 是这样 抱歉 我说谎了 我都不知道我♥干♥吗要说谎
It was. I'm sorry, I'm lying to ya. I don't even know why I'm lying.
抱歉 我只是想让大家冷静下来
I'm sorry. I just wanted y'all to take a breath for a second.
等等 你是要告诉我 我们这里有四百个鬼魂
Wait, wait, wait. What you're telling me is that we've got 400 ghosts?
这也太多了
That's too many ghosts.
我们打不过他们
We cannot fight them all.
我们不必跟他们打 理查德
We're not going to have to fight them, Richard.
等等 教练 那我们怎么办
Wait, so, Coach, how do we fix this?
-我们无法改变历史 -对 你说得对 我们改变不了
-We can't change the past. -No, Sam. No, we cannot.
但我们可以选择铭记历史
But we can choose to honor it.
那些年轻人 他们为国捐躯
Now, those young men, they made the ultimate sacrifice.
所以 我们也要牺牲一些东西才算公平
So I think it's only fair that we sacrifice something of our own.
我要你们每个人今晚回家
I'm gonna ask each and every one of you to go home tonight,
找到一些东西 一个物件
find something, an item.
对你们个人很重要的东西
Something personal. Something that you truly value.
在今天半夜带到俱乐部来
And I want you to bring it tonight to the clubhouse, at midnight.
得了吧 胡扯
No. That is bullshit.
我们都他妈得这么干
We're all going to fucking do it!
好吧
All right.
你们队长发话了
That's your captain talking right there.
里士满
Richmond! Richmond! Richmond!
我没说错吧
Told you.
里士满
Richmond! Richmond! Richmond!
嗨 杰米 你找我什么事
Hi, Jamie. What do you need?
宝贝 我说了这事很重要 不能去你家里说吗
Babe, I said it was important. We can't go inside your house?
不行 不能去家里
No way! We can't.
咱俩唯一擅长的事就是做♥爱♥
Sex was, like, the only thing that you and I was good at.
我已经喝了三杯酒 这是巴甫洛夫条件反射
I've had three glasses of wine. It's Pavlovian.
巴甫洛夫是什么酒的牌子吗
Pavlovian? What is that? Is that the wine?
宝贝 我们进车里说总行了吧好冷
Babe, can we not at least just get inside my car? It's cold.
不行 你不记得我们车震过多少次了
No. You don't remember how many times we shagged in this thing?
所以车也是巴甫洛夫
So the car's also Pavlovian?
我好像明白了
Think I'm getting it now.
所以 到底什么事 杰米
So, what's up, Jamie?
该死的泰德拉索
Fucking Ted Lasso.
他真的让你很头疼 是吧
He's really gotten up your bum, hasn't he?
宝贝 他甚至不是什么正经教练
Babe, he's not even a real coach.
你知道我们今晚要做什么吗
Do you know what we're supposed to do tonight?
某种愚蠢的献祭之类的神叨叨的玩意
Apparently, some bullshit sacrifice, show-and-tell bullshit.
-好吧 你要去吗 -不 我当然不去
-Okay. You gonna go? -No, 'course I'm not.
-其他人都去吗 -对 但我是杰米塔特
-Is everyone else doing it? -Yeah, but I'm Jamie Tartt.
我跟其他人不一样
I'm not like everyone else.
你觉得如果我和其他人一样随大流
Do you think that I could've got from a council estate in North Manchester
我会从曼彻斯特北部的公租♥房♥♥
to the Premier League,
升级到英超联赛吗
if I did what everyone else did?
不会
No. I don't.
你是个斗士 杰米
You're a battler, Jamie.
真的很吸引人
It's really hot.
但或许有一天 你会停止
But maybe someday you should stop battling the people
和那些只是想关心你的人战斗
that just wanna help you.
我觉得你想让我进去
I feel like you want me to come in.
巴甫洛夫什么的
It's Pavlovian.
祝你今晚愉快 杰米塔特
Have a good night, Jamie Tartt.
(瑞贝卡 -老瑞贝卡)
进来
Come in.
打扰了 韦尔顿女士 我是山姆 山姆奥比桑亚 我为球队踢球
Excuse me, Ms. Welton. Hi, I'm Sam. Sam Obisanya. I play for the team.
是的 山姆 我知道你是谁
Yes, Sam. I know who you are.
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
这事说起来挺尴尬的 你今晚有空吗
This is really awkward, but are you free tonight?
山姆 你的心意我了解 但是...
Sam, I am very flattered, but--
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表