剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
I'll talk to you soon. Bye.
嘿 真好
Hey. All right, now.
我喜欢吟游诗人
Gotta love a troubadour.
给你的
Here we go.
我的妈呀 看看你
Holy moly, look at you.
-希望我没来太早 -没有
-Hope I'm not too early. -No.
或者太晚 我希望尽量卡在中间
Or too late. I was trying to go for somewhere in between.
不晚 你时间把握得刚刚好 内特
Yeah, no. You threaded that needle perfectly, Nate.
-太好了 -是的 好极了
-Good. -Yeah, nailed it.
我问你一件事
Hey, let me ask you something.
你是那种会希望朋友直接指出
Are you one of those guys that likes it if your friends tell you
-你牙缝里有食物的人吗 -当然了 是的
-you got a piece of food in your teeth? -Absolutely, yeah.
很好 你的西装太不合身了
Okay, good. 'Cause that suit does not fit at all.
-真的吗 -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
我本来想买♥♥一套新的 但是太贵了
I was gonna buy one, but, you know, they're so expensive.
-我想着就借我爸的穿穿好了 -有道理
-I just thought I'd borrow my dad's. -I hear ya.
这样吧 我们去趟商店 跟我来
Hey. We'll make a little pit stop. Come on, follow me.
好
Yeah.
(里士满剧院)
你们看什么呢
What you lookin' at?
大家好吗我的西装怎么样 还不错吧
You boys all right? How's my suit? All good? Yeah?
好极了
This is great.
嘿 谢谢大家给我拍照
Hey, thank you, guys, so much for taking my picture.
你们叫什么名字
What are your names?
你是杰瑞 你是戴夫
So you're Jerry, and you're Dave.
我知道你们都是为我来的
What you all came for.
左眼眉 右眼眉
Left eyebrow. Right eyebrow.
困惑的表情
Confused look.
拍吧 这才是你们真正会登出来的
Yeah, now for the one that you'll actually use.
就是这样 亲爱的 亲一下怎么样
That's it, darling. How about a kiss?
(第十届资助贫困儿童年度福利晚宴)
-浪漫永存 -伙计们 抱歉 我只是…
-Romance is not dead. -Guys, sorry, sorry. I just--
-让他们拍张照 -好的
-Gonna let them take a picture. -Yeah. Yeah.
我马上得进去了 好的
I just need to get inside. Okay.
瑞贝卡 看这边
Rebecca, over here!
-很好 女士们 -瑞贝卡 看这边
-Nice, ladies. -Rebecca, over here!
-你看上去美极了 -现在 看向左边
-You look perfect. -Now, look to your left.
我喜欢这个环节
I hate this part.
-韦尔顿女士 -很美 好极了
-Miss Welton. -Lovely. Nice.
嘿
Hey.
把一只脚放在另一脚前面
Just put one foot in front of the other, yeah?
把手放在屁♥股♥上 张开手指成爪型
And then put your hand on your hip and make, like, a claw shape.
这是最上相的姿势
It's the most flattering.
-瑞贝卡 笑一笑 -瑞贝卡
-Rebecca, give us a smile. -Rebecca!
看她 美炸了
Look at her. She's fucking fit!
别扭来扭去的 大方展示你的西装
Don't strut. Let the suit do the work.
泰德拉索 我的天啊
Ted Lasso. My God.
你也是 老板
Right back at ya, boss.
我当时就有预感你会选这件
I had a hunch you were gonna pick this dress.
请允许我说一句 这裙子就像为你量身定做的一样
And may I say, you are wearing the heck out of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看内特 挺帅的吧
Check out Nate. Looking pretty dapper himself, huh?
很高兴再次见到你
Great to see you again.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
-Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
-我失陪一下 -没问题 去忙你的事吧
-If you'll both excuse me. -Absolutely, yeah. Go do your thing.
看 彼尔德在那边
Look, there's Beard over there.
那是他的新欢 简
That's his new gal, Jane.
对 他们在周五晚上的象棋俱乐部认识的
Yeah, they met at his Friday night chess club.
显然 他们喜欢彼此的套路
Apparently, they liked each other's moves.
这不是笑话
That wasn't a joke.
不是吗
Was it not?
算是有一点吧
I guess it kinda was.
不拍 走开 去死 不拍
No. No. Fuck off. Fuck you. No. No.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这就比较尴尬了
This is gonna be so uncomfortable.
-我要换桌 -别走 嘿 回来
-I'm switching tables. -No, no, no. Hey. Come on back here.
这是我安排的
This is my doing.
我把你们骗来了 坐吧
I parent trapped y'all. Take a seat.
听着 你们两个傻小子让更衣室分成两派
Now, listen. You two knuckleheads have split our locker room in half.
说到更衣室
And when it comes to locker rooms,
我希望更衣室就像我妈的泳衣一样
I like 'em just like my mother's bathing suits.
我希望看到的是一个整体 听懂了吗
I only wanna see 'em in one piece, you hear?
所以我们必须解决这个问题
So we're fixing this.
告诉我你们最看不惯对方的地方 说吧
Tell me what's the biggest issue you got with each other. Go.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a piece of shit.
如果他脑袋着火了 我不会往他耳朵里撒尿的
If his brain was on fire, I wouldn't piss in his ear.
嘿 不是非得变成好朋友才能做好队长
Well, hey. You don't need to be best friends to be great teammates.
想想大鲨鱼和科比 对吗 列侬和麦卡尼
Think about Shaq and Kobe, right? Lennon and McCartney.
就连胡迪和巴斯光年 也看对方的塑料不顺眼
Heck, even Woody and Buzz got under each other's plastic.
胡迪不是布做的吗
Wasn't Woody made out of cloth?
谢谢你的提醒 内特 但现在不是时候
I appreciate you, Nate, but now's not the time.
你知道这些强势二人组之间 有什么共同点吗
You know what all those dynamic duos had in common?
互相尊重
Mutual respect.
你们得找到一些共同点 谁想开始
Y'all gotta find some common ground. So who wants to get the ball rollin'?
我想
I do.
内特 你的西服很好看 我觉得你很帅
Nate, that's a very nice suit. I think you look chic.
谢谢 其实这是我人生中的第二套西服
Thank you. It's actually only the second suit I've ever owned.
第一套是我出生时自带的
The first one was my suit when I was a naked baby.
抱歉 泰德讲的时候很好笑 我…
Sorry, it's funny when Ted says it. I--
那个名词叫“诞辰礼服”
Well, the term "birthday suit"
-这样说会更有笑点 -天啊 好的
-woulda helped you a ton there, yeah. -Oh, God, yeah.
来吧 我们再试一次 好吗 嘿 杰米 从你开始好吗
Come on, let's try this again, all right? Hey, Jamie. You wanna go?
拒绝
Pass.
-罗伊 -他是个混♥蛋♥
-Roy. -He's a piece of shit.
你来回就这一句话好吧
You're gonna stick with that, huh? Okay.
我有个主意 可能会帮上点忙 也可能会伤到大家的感情
Here's an idea that's gonna help a little or hurt a whole lot.
谁想喝一杯
Who needs a drink?
演出嘉宾那件事有什么进展吗
Any progress with the musical guest?
我跟很多经纪人谈过
I've talked to a number of agents
还列了一个非常详尽的 无法参加的候选人名单
and made a fairly extensive list of those who cannot make it.
这是排除法 一切进展顺利
Process of elimination. We're on our way.
嘿 你在这儿呢
Hey, there she is.
你在练习演说词吗
You're working on your speech, huh?
鲁伯特很擅长演讲这部分
Rupert was always very good at the public speaking part.
我给你分享一个小技巧
Hey, here's a little trick of the trade.
一开始拿自己开涮 开个小玩笑什么的
Just make fun of yourself right off the bat, a little joke.
大家会喜欢的
Folks will love that.
好吧 我应该开自己什么玩笑呢
Okay, so, what should I make fun of myself about?
是啊
Right, right, right.
你知道…你可以…不行 好吧
You know-- You know what would be-- No. Okay.
你说不出口 是吧 泰德
You're not gonna walk into that one, are you, Ted?
不行 老板 不行
No, ma'am. Nope, nope, nope. Okay.
不过祝你好运
Good luck though.
我想到了 不行
You know what? I thought of something. No, no, no.
后走车四
Queen to rook four.
你们下象棋都不用棋盘的
Wait, are y'all playing a game without a board?
抱歉打扰了 对不起 请继续
Sorry to interrupt. My fault. Sorry. Carry on.
骑士走王五
Knight to king five.
晚上好
Good evening,
欢迎参加第十届资助贫困儿童 年度福利晚宴
and welcome to the Tenth Annual Benefit for Underprivileged Children.
如果我可以拥抱你们每个人 感谢你们的善意捐助…
If I could hug each of you as a thank you for your kind donations, well...
我可能不会那么做 因为大家都知道 我不喜欢拥抱
I probably wouldn't because, as we all know, I'm not much of a hugger.
稍候是我们的竞拍环节 我希望大家都把支票本带在了身上
Now, I do hope you've all brought your checkbooks with you for our auction later.
因为你们可以竞拍我们的里士满球员
Because you can all bid on our very own Richmond players.
还是老规矩 除非球员签了免责协议 不然不准调戏
Same rule as always, no hanky-panky unless the player signs a waiver.
鲁伯特
Rupert?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
真是个…意外的惊喜啊
What a... lovely surprise.
你不知道我会来吗
Weren't you expecting me?
那是因为你拒绝了我的请帖
Only 'cause you RSVP'd no.
做一个有钱的废物就是有这样的好处
Well, one of the perks of being a wealthy good-for-nothing.
有时候晚上的时间很神奇地就空出来了
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表