剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
-Congratulations. -Thanks, boss.
我能介绍你认识...
Could I, uh, just introduce you to--
-靓女蓝精灵! -万宝路男!天呐
-Sassy Smurf! -Marlboro Man! Oh, my God.
铭记于心 不曾怀疑...
We know we are, we're sure we are...
-我不知道你也在 -惊喜!
-I didn't know you were here. -Surprise!
我这个周末经常想起你
I've been thinking about you a lot this weekend.
是吗怎么会
Oh, yeah? How come?
因为我一打开电视 你就会顶着那个疯狂的发型蹦出来
'Cause you and your crazy hair keep popping up every time I turn on my TV.
喂!听好了!
Oi! Listen up!
今晚谁都不准回酒店
None of you are going back to the hotel tonight.
因为我们今天做了出乎所有人意料的事 甚至包括我们自己!
'Cause we did something today that no one thought we could do, including us!
所以我们要出去 我们要庆祝
So, we're going out, we're celebrating,
我们要戳这座城市的痛点
and we're gonna rub it in this city's fucking face!
罗伊!我们去哪
Roy! Roy! Where are we going?
基莉
Keeley?
利物浦热闹非凡
Well, Liverpool has much to offer.
从酒吧到俱乐部 到亚洲人打发闲暇时光的...
From pubs to clubs to the great Asian pastime of...
-我说了也许 -也许
-I said maybe -Said maybe
你会是那个拯救我的人
You're gonna be the one that saves me
拯救我
Saves me
毕竟
And after all
你是我的奇迹
You're my wonderwall
我去抽支烟
I'm going for a smoke.
-我可以一起吗 -来吧
-Can I join you? -Come on.
谢谢 里士满FC!
Thank you, Richmond FC!
万宝路男是怎么回事
So, what's Marlboro Man's story, then?
因为我有点想拽着他的耳朵
'Cause I kinda wanna grab him by the ears
像骑水上摩托车那样骑他
and ride that little mustache like a Jet Ski.
-见到你太高兴了 靓女 -我也是 讨厌鬼
-It's so good to see you, Sass. -You too, Stinky.
天呐 你知道 今天是我的...
God. You know, today would've been my--
我当然知道了 不然你觉得我为什么会来
Of course I know. Why do you think I'm here?
姐们 我很抱歉
Mate, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉从你和诺拉的生活中消失了
I'm sorry for disappearing from you, from Nora.
真的
I really am.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
天呐 那个男人夺走了我太多东西
God, that man took so much from me.
不
No.
鲁伯特是一个很可怕的人 他建了一座象牙塔把你囚禁在里面
Rupert is a horrible man who built an ivory tower he kept you captive in.
但是你靠自己一步一步从塔里爬了出来
But you climbed every single step of that tower on your own.
是你不再回到那个家 不再打电♥话♥
You're the one who stopped coming home, stopped calling.
是你让一个六岁的女孩思索 她到底哪里做错了
Who made a six-year-old girl wonder what she'd done wrong.
我会永远守护你
I'll always be your biggest defender,
但你必须承认你做错的事
but you have to own up to the part that you played.
你说得对
You're right.
我当然是对的 我总是对的
Course I'm right. I'm always right.
你不总是对的 大部分时候你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're not always right. Most of the time you're an arse.
你们在这儿呢 该死的 我以为你们抛弃了我
There you are. Fucking hell. I thought you guys ditched me.
-没有 -怎么会!
-No! -As if!
天呐 在此之前我都不知道 我会这么害怕被抛弃
Jesus, I didn't know that I had abandonment issues till right now.
走吧 瑞贝卡 下一首是你的歌♥
Come on, Rebecca. Your song's up next.
-什么 -是啊
-What? -Yeah.
不 我没有选歌♥
No, I didn't put a song in.
那肯定是别人帮你选好了
Well, then someone else must've done it for you.
会是谁呢
Who could've done that?
瞧你就是个混♥蛋♥
See? You are an arse.
被坏坏的浪漫困住了
Caught in a bad romance
想要你坏坏的浪漫
Want your bad romance
好了 下一个是谁
All right, who's next?
我
Me, me, me.
轮到你了 瑞贝卡 上来
Your turn, Rebecca. Get on up here.
谢谢 天呐
Thank you. Oh, God.
好吧 我都不知道我要唱什么歌♥
Okay. Uh, I don't even know what song I'm singing.
但我想把这首歌♥献给我最好的朋友
But I would like to dedicate it to the best friend a girl could ever have.
是我!她说的是我!
That is me! She's talking about me!
也把这首歌♥献给我的教女诺拉
This is also dedicated to my goddaughter, Nora.
我爱你
I love you.
白雪发亮 今夜铺满山上
The snow glows white On the mountain tonight
没有脚印的地方
Not a footprint to be seen
孤立的王国很荒凉 我是这里的女皇
A kingdom of isolation And it looks like I'm the queen
风在呼啸 像心里的风暴一样
The wind is howling Like this swirling storm inside
只有天知道 我受过的伤
Couldn't keep it in Heaven knows I've tried
别让他们进来看见 做好女孩就像你的从前
Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good girl you always have to be
躲藏不让他们看见
Conceal, don't feel Don't let them know
已被发现
Well, now they know
随它吧 随它吧
Let it go, let it go
回头已没有办法
Can't hold it back anymore
随它吧 随它吧
Let it go, let it go
一转身不再牵挂
Turn away and slam the door
我不管他们想说的话
I don't care what they're going to say
任风吹雨打
Let the storm rage on
反正冰天雪地我也不怕
The cold never bothered me anyway
-泰德 -爸爸
-Ted. -Dad?
泰德
Ted.
没事了
It's okay.
试着呼吸
Try to breathe.
我不行 我不知道这是怎么了 对不起
I can't. I don't know what's going on. I'm-- I'm sorry.
没事了 你惊恐发作了 呼吸
It's okay. You're having a panic attack. Just breathe.
我疯了吗
Am I going crazy?
不会比其他人更疯
No more than anyone else.
好了 你没事了
All right. You're all right.
就是这样 很好
There we go. There we go. There we go. Come on.
很好
Come on.
就是这样
There we go.
我想我得先走了
I think I need to call it a night.
我要回酒店好好睡一觉
Gonna go back to the hotel and just get a good night's rest, you know?
需要我陪你走回去吗
Would you like me to walk back with you?
你想开我的车吗
Do you want to take my car?
不 不用了 谢谢你 我很感激
No, no, no. I'm okay. Thank you though. I appreciate it.
-好吧 -好了
-All right. -Okay.
嘿 帮我个忙 告诉彼尔德我回酒店了
Hey, do me a favor. Just, uh, let Beard know I went back to the hotel.
当然 你路上小心
Of course. You just get home safely.
-好的 谢谢你 -好
-Okay, thank you. -All right.
好的
Okay.
-不好意思 醉汉借过 -是的
-Excuse me. Very drunk man coming through. -Yeah.
伙计们 我想我们应该带大家去酒吧
Guys. Guys, guys, guys. I think we should take the boys to the pub.
我太累了 靓女 抱歉
Oh, I am so done, Sass. Sorry.
我今晚也到此为止了
Think I'm tapping out for the evening too, actually.
所以我要一个人 带着18个年轻帅气的男人去酒吧
So I have to take 18 young, handsome men all by myself?
真是难为你了
Oh, trauma.
-好吧 再见 -再见 我爱你
-All right then. See you later. -Bye. I love you.
朋友们 我找不到我的热带衬衫了
Amigos, I can't find my tropical shirt.
-他醉得太厉害了
He's so drunk.
-我们不需要的 你不需要的
You won't need it, you won't need it.
好了 要搭个便车回酒店吗
Right, want a lift back to the hotel?
不用了 我想我还是走回去吧
Oh, no. Um, I think I'm gonna walk, actually.
除非你想跟我一起走 这我倒是可以
Unless you want me to come with you, 'cause that I can do.
-我没事 真的 -是吗
-I'm fine. Really. -Yeah?
而且 纪念日已经是昨天了
Besides, that was yesterday.
-你在浪费宝贵的时间 -是啊 我走了
-You're wasting valuable time. -Yeah, yeah. I'm going, I'm going.
这是我的房♥间
Oh, this is me.
我跟瑞贝卡共享一个套房♥ 不过我们的卧室是分开的
I'm sharing a suite with Rebecca. We've got separate bedrooms though.
晚安
Good night.
(泰德拉索-谢谢你这么好心 不仅是今晚)
(我们一路走来 你一直如此 这很难得)
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表