剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
That's gotta sting.
再见
Cheers.
我必须得说 看到杰米被挫了锐气 我还挺开心的
I must say, it's quite nice seeing Jamie put in his place for once.
-甚至有些激动 对吗 -不
-Thrilling even, innit? -No, no, no.
不要幸灾乐祸 好吗
This is a no schadenfreude zone, all right?
-不准幸灾乐祸 -好的
-Nein schadenfreude. -All right.
新来的那孩子 他叫...丹尼什么
The new kid, what's his-- Dani what?
-罗哈斯 -罗哈斯 他踢得怎么样
-Rojas. -Rojas, yeah. Is he any good?
夏季球员转会期过来的 随后就受伤了
Came here in the summer transfer window, was immediately injured,
-所以没人看过他踢球 -没关系
-so no one's really seen him play. -That's okay.
因为一旦杰米看到有人顶替了他的位置
You know, 'cause once Jamie sees someone else playing his position,
你知道...他会很不爽
you know... I mean, it's gonna hurt his soul.
很抱歉 我不应该这么开心的
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be happy about that.
好的 我们要让但你尽快适应 好吗
Okay, let's be sure to help Dani get acclimated, all right?
第一次加入这个球队肯定会不知所措
First time in this league can be very overwhelming.
丹尼罗哈斯 罗哈斯 丹尼罗哈斯
Dani Rojas, Rojas! Dani Rojas!
罗哈斯 丹尼罗哈斯 罗哈斯
Rojas, Dani Rojas! Rojas, Rojas, Rojas!
嘿 你们好 教练们
Hey! Hello, coaches.
-感谢你们给我这个机会 -你是一个很有活力的年轻人 丹尼
-Thank you for the opportunity. -Yeah. You are a spirited fella, Dani.
你去场上踢前锋看看 好吗
Just go on out there, and get the striker spot for us, okay?
好极了 跟瓜达拉哈拉那时那样 你怎么说我就怎么做 教练
Yes! Just like back in Guadalajara, you say it, I do it, Coach.
足球就是生命
Football is life!
我喜欢他
I like him.
杰米不喜欢
Jamie doesn't.
那种笨蛋一上场准露馅
Chipper dickheads like that can never back it up on the pitch.
漂亮的传球 山姆
Beautiful cross, Sam!
足球就是生命
Football is life!
天啊
Oh, boy.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我也说不准 感觉他蛮厉害的
I can't really tell, but it seems like he's very good.
再见
Cheers, again.
一些待业的教练问我们近期有没有空缺
And some unemployed gaffers are asking if we'll have an opening soon.
托尼普利斯 阿兰科比什利 哈瑞雷德內普打过三次电♥话♥了
Tony Pulis. Alan Curbishley. Harry Redknapp called three times.
嗨 我昨晚一夜没睡 仔细研究了所有球员的背景
Hi. I've been up all night doing deep dives on all the players.
你知道理查德是在一个牧羊场长大的吗
Did you know that Richard was raised on a goat farm?
还有 艾萨克的妈妈有两只左手
And that Isaac's mother has two left hands?
我还联♥系♥了几个熟人 了解了一下赞助机会
And I called a couple of contacts about some sponsorship opportunities.
我甚至还给自己弄了一个日程本
Even got myself a little work planner.
你就不能买♥♥个没有“独角兽”的吗
You couldn't get one without the word "unicorn" written on it?
滚开啦 独角兽多可爱
Fuck off. It's adorable.
抱歉 我忍♥不住会想如果我让你滚 你会有什么反应
Sorry, I couldn't help but think how you'd react if I told you to F off.
-没事了 你出去吧 希金斯 -好的
-That'll be all, Higgins. -Of course.
看到你笑我真的很开心
I'm really glad to see that you're laughing.
我就是来看看你是否一切安好
I just came by to see if you're okay, really.
我为什么会不好
Why wouldn't I be?
老天 你还没看新闻吧
Oh, Christ. Have you not seen the news yet?
我本来是想来安慰你的 而不是把坏消息带给你
I really wanted to be the one to comfort you, not to break it to you.
你还记得那个漂亮女孩 叫贝克丝
So, you remember that stunning girl, Bex?
庆典当日和鲁伯特一起离开的那位
The one that Rupert left with the night of the gala?
你想让我假装她不是绝世大美女
Do you really want me to pretend that she wasn't mad fit?
那我要谢谢你了
I'd appreciate it.
好吧 那个丑八怪 她叫贝克丝
Okay, well. That hideous cow, whose name's Bex,
-其实是个简称 她其实叫... -瑞贝卡
-which is actually short for... -Rebecca.
对 刚好你们同名
Yep, which is also your name, as you know.
所以媒体称她为...
So the press is calling her--
“新瑞贝卡” 该死
"New Rebecca." Shit.
不是
Nope.
媒体称她为“瑞贝卡” 而你是...
The press is calling her "Rebecca," and you're...
“老瑞贝卡”
"Old Rebecca."
-什么 -老瑞贝卡
-What? -Old Rebecca.
老瑞贝卡
Old Rebecca?
别担心 你可以的
Don't worry about it. You've got this.
如果你撑不住了
And if you ever have a moment,
或是你应付不来了 你可以打给我 好吗
or if you don't got this, then you just call me, right?
哇 你是故意的 对吧
Wow! That was on purpose, yes?
对 听着 伙计
Yeah. Look, mate.
你很优秀 但在这里
You're good, yeah, but up here,
优秀和卓越是有区别的
there's a difference between good and great.
一比一 该你了 朋友
1-1. Your turn, amigo.
我靠
Fuck's sake.
好吧 看着 左门柱
Right, watch this then. Left post.
哇 厉害
Wow. That was good.
我知道
I know.
耶
Yeah!
我很幸运
I got lucky.
-明天继续 杰米塔特 -再说吧
-Again tomorrow, Jamie Tartt? -We'll see.
足球就是生命
Football is life!
丹尼罗哈斯 罗哈斯 丹尼罗哈斯
Dani Rojas, Rojas! Dani Rojas!
天啊 我跟你讲 伙计
Oh, boy. I tell you, man.
我觉得我们特别幸运 就像是从一棵幸运树上掉下来
I feel like we fell out of a lucky tree, hit every branch on the way down,
掉进了一个装满现金 和先酸后甜的孩子们的水池
ended up in a pool full of cash and Sour Patch Kids.
杰米是王牌 对吗
I mean, Jamie is an ace, right?
但是他的态度 让他变成了不受人待见的梅花7
You know, whose attitude turned him into a seven of clubs.
然后我们找了另一个孩子 帮他重新变成王牌
So then we bring in another fella to help turn him back into an ace
然后那个孩子自己也会变成王牌
and then that fella ends up being an ace himself.
所以现在我们有了两张王牌
And so now we got two aces.
王牌 王牌 该死的 我又开始了 我没救了
Aces. Aces. Oh, heck. I did it again. I'm stuck.
-王牌 -就是这个词 对吗
-Aces. -That's the word, yeah?
-王牌 -王牌我也被你传染了
-Ace. -Aces? Oh, now I'm in there.
-是吧好吧 -王牌王牌
-See? Okay, good. -Aces? Aces.
-希望别传染给别人 -王牌
-I hope it's not contagious. -Aces.
-王牌 王牌 -王牌王牌
-Aces. Aces. -Aces? Aces.
-王牌 -王牌
-Aces. -Aces.
-伊♥斯♥兰♥国 -不对 这发音像“伊♥斯♥兰♥国”
-Isis. -No, that sounds like "ISIS."
我确实说了“伊♥斯♥兰♥国” 我不是有意的
I did say "ISIS." I didn't mean to.
好吧 如果我们克隆了KISS乐队 的主音吉他手会怎样
Okay, what if we cloned the lead guitarist from Kiss?
-你会有两个... -弗莱利
-You'd have two-- -Frehleys.
今天的天气真好 你不觉得吗
It's lovely weather we've been having, don't you think?
我喜欢这个季节
I love this time of year.
-新鲜叶子的味道 -怎么了
-All the smells of fresh leaves. -What's happening?
我只是假装咱俩在散步
I was just pretending that the two of us were on a walk.
我看书呢
I'm trying to read.
其实 我自己也经常看书 最近
I've been doing a lot of reading myself, actually, recently.
我读到了一个很棒的故事
I read this mad story
讲的是一个孩子在南伦敦的穷地方长大
about a kid who grew up in a shit part of South London.
很小的时候被送去桑德兰足球俱乐部踢球
And who got sent off to play as a child in Sunderland, of all places.
后来他被迫自己出钱发行了一张饶舌单曲
And who later was forced to rap his own verse in a charity single
歌♥名叫《大吉大利 今晚踢球》
which was called "Winner, Winner, Football Dinner."
那是为全球饥荒而写的
That was for world hunger.
我相信那是解药
And I believe it was the cure.
你怎么知道这些事的 你这是在干吗跟踪我吗
How do you know all this anyway? What are you doing now? Stalking me?
不是 我在看所有球员的简介
No. I'm reading all the players' bios.
瑞贝卡让我去公♥关♥部帮忙
Rebecca's got me in to help with the team's PR.
你别来烦我 我不要当你的展示小马
Well, you leave me out of it. I'm not one of your show ponies.
你有属于自己的号♥码 人们鼓掌时你绕着场地走
You wear a number, trot around while people clap,
所以也不是很离谱
so I wouldn't be too high and mighty about it.
回见 罗伊
Later, Roy.
丹尼罗哈斯 丹尼
Dani Rojas! Dani, Dani!
好的
Okay.
好的 我不太明白 到底发生了什么
Okay, okay, I don't understand. What the heck happened, all right?
-你被什么绊倒了吗 -这就是问题所在 教练
-Did you trip over something? -That's the thing, Coach.
我没有绊倒 是有东西想绊倒我
I did not trip over something. Something tripped me.
看不见的东西
Something not there.
好吧 医生 去给他检查一下
Yeah. Okay, Doc. Let's go get him looked at.
好的 你没事
Okay. You're okay.
天啊 这都是我的错
God, this is all my fault.
我看见丹尼在训练前去了治疗室
I saw Dani go into the treatment room before training,
但我什么都没说
and I didn't say anything.
你犯了大错
That was a mistake.
你为什么不说
How could you not say anything?
希望大家都跟他道过别了
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表