剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
作为交换
In exchange,
我同意让他的另一家 更有名气的报社《独♥立♥报》
I've agreed for his more reputable newspaper, The Independent,
给你做个专访
to do a profile on you.
《和拉索教练面对面》
"One-on-One with Coach Lasso."
好的
Yeah, okay.
记者是特伦特克里姆
The writer will be Trent Crimm.
他非常优秀 支持者们都对他马首是瞻
And he's very good, and the supporters really listen to him.
哦 我知道特伦特 他是一块难啃的饼干
Oh, no. I know Trent, yeah. He's a tough cookie.
-是吗 -是的 但是没关系
-Really? -Yeah, but that's okay.
你知道要怎么对付 这种硬邦邦的饼干 对吗
You know what you do with tough cookies, don't ya?
-不知道 -泡在牛奶里
-No. -Dip 'em in milk.
好了 我们试一下新战术
All right, let's run that new one.
嘿 他来了
Hey, there he is.
你好 来自美国的泰德拉索教练
Hello, Coach Ted Lasso from America.
你好 《独♥立♥报》的特伦特克里姆
Hello, Trent Crimm from The Independent.
你好 很高兴和你共度一天 一定会很有趣
Hey, excited to spend the day with ya. Gonna be fun.
叫我泰德就好
And please, call me Ted.
好了 去吧
All right, let's go!
无人防守
Wide open.
-太好了 -进球了
-Yeah! -Snuck it by him.
就是这样 山姆 感觉如何
Thataway, Sammy. How'd that feel?
感觉好极了 教练 我从头到脚都震颤了
Oh, wonderful, Coach. I felt that one in my penis.
是吧 这听上去很对 很好
Yeah. No, that sounds about right. That's good. Yeah.
嘿 杰米 你的动作要更有迷惑性 宝贝
Hey, Jamie, you gotta sell that run-through hard, baby.
骗过对方的防守队员 看好了 像这样
Make the defense believe you. Watch, like this.
球球传给我
Ball! Ball! Give me the ball!
给我球传给我我想要球 求你了
I want the ball! Give me the ball! I would like the ball, please!
好好表现
Make it a performance.
我要你在明年的ESPY 颁奖礼上拿奥斯卡
I want you winning an Oscar at the ESPYs next year.
你想让我当诱饵
You want me to run decoy?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
开玩笑吧
It's a joke.
可惜的是 没人觉得这笑话好笑
Unfortunately for you, though, no one thinks it's funny.
是这样吗
That true?
求同存异吧 我认为很好笑
Agree to disagree. I find it hilarious.
我觉得比《非亲兄弟》还好笑
I thought it was funnier than Step Brothers.
这个评价很高哦
High praise.
双层床塌掉的那个镜头…
That scene where the bunk bed collapses...
我一直以为那是我看过的最好笑的事
I used to think that was the funniest thing I'd ever seen,
但今天我看到了这一幕
but then I just saw that.
现在我得将我的搞笑排行榜
And now I'm gonna have to rethink my order of what I think is
重新排序了
the funniest thing I've ever seen.
是的 据我所知 这叫体育和艺术结合
Yeah, that's when sports and art combine, as far as I'm concerned.
好了 伙计们 再来一次
All right, fellas, let's run it again. Let's go.
你好
Cheers.
他们懂了 他们明白了
Yeah, they're getting it. They're getting it.
有趣的策略 泰德 是你想出来的吗
Interesting play, Ted. Did you come up with this?
不是
Oh, no, no, no.
是我们伟大的内特炮制出来的
This is all cooked up by our very own Nate the Great.
“伟大的内特”是谁
Who's "Nate the Great"?
他在那儿呢
Oh, yeah. There he is.
有人在这里遛狗 又发现一坨狗屎
Someone's been walking their dog here. Found another poo.
好吧
Okay.
“伟大的内特”是做什么的
What exactly does "Nate the Great" do?
我不太确定他的头衔是什么
I'm not exactly sure what his title is.
嘿 教练 内特负责什么
Hey, Coach. What is Nate's job around here?
-打杂的 -好的 打杂的
-Kit man. -There you go. Kit man.
你是说你们把一个英超联赛球队 的进攻战术
Do you mean to tell me you're entrusting a Premier League team's attack
交到一个打杂的手里
to the kit man?
那个年轻人对足球的理解远在我之上
That young fellow's forgotten more about this sport than I'll ever know.
老天 他也许是个天才
Heck, might be a genius.
有什么要补充的吗 教练
Anything to add, Coach?
好孩子
Good kid.
哎呀
Boy, oh boy.
如果你了解彼尔德教练 你就知道这句评价的分量
If you knew Coach Beard, you'd know what a big deal that was.
你是认真的吧
You mean that, don't you?
你的报道有了
Well, hell. There's your story right there.
标题什么的全部搞定 “他点头了”
Got a headline and everything. "Man Nods Head."
当心了 盖伊泰勒斯
Watch your back, Gay Talese.
一个叫特伦特克里姆的记者 将要敲出一篇标志性新专访
There's a new iconic profile about to be typed up by one Trent Crimm.
打起精神来
Tighten up those lines!
让他们知道 教练
Let 'em know, Coach.
过来
Come on.
拿条毛巾来
Get a towel.
-天啊 不要 -拿条毛巾来
-Oh, God. No, no, no. -Get a towel.
-放开我 求你了 天啊 不要 -喂
-Let go. Please, God. Stop it. No. -Oi, oi!
你们在干吗
What the fuck are you doing?
杰米没跟你们讲别招惹他吗
Jamie not talk to you about leaving him alone?
该死的
Fuck's sake.
-你看上去像是忘了什么东西 -嗨 基莉
-You look like you've forgotten something. -Hi, Keeley.
我在找你那个混♥蛋♥男友 你的眼光可真是够差的
I'm looking for your prick boyfriend. You know how to pick 'em, don't ya?
你的前女友不是偷了你的劳力士 拿去卖♥♥钱买♥♥毒品了吗
Didn't your last girlfriend steal your Rolex and sell it for drug money?
所以呢我不需要手♥机♥也不需要手表
So? I don't need a phone and a watch.
听着 我没想给你男友当保姆 好吧
Look, I didn't sign up to be your boyfriend's minder, okay?
但是新教练让我觉得自己
But the new gaffer's trying to make me feel responsible
对该死的内特负有责任 我甚至连他姓什么都不知道
for fucking Nate, whose last name I don't even know.
他姓巴恩斯
It's Barnes.
不 是谢利
No. It's Shelley.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不喜欢被当猴耍
I don't like being tricked.
不论是你 还是那个“牛仔们好
Not by you and not by, "Howdy y'all, cowboys.
我叫泰德拉索 来自堪萨斯”的家伙
My name is Ted Lasso and I'm from Kansas."
哇 你实在是太不擅长模仿了
Wow, you're, like, really, really bad at impressions, man.
我知道他在激我 但我不会被牵着鼻子走
I know he's trying to push my buttons, but I cannot be manipulated.
得了吧 如果我愿意 我现在就能刺♥激♥你 全身上下所有的敏感点
Come on. I could push all of your buttons right now if I wanted to.
-不 不行 基莉… -事实上 我可以
-No, you couldn't, Keeley-- -I think, actually, I could.
-你不能 基莉…不 基莉 -你说什么我听不到你说话
-You couldn't, Keeley-- No, Keeley. -What was that? I can't seem to hear you.
-基莉 你能不能听我说… -我听着呢
-Keeley, if you would listen to me-- -I'm trying to listen to you.
-我可以告诉你为什么… -告诉我
-I could tell you why-- -So tell me.
那会让你生气吗
Is that making you mad?
不会
No.
不会
No.
“我是罗伊肯特 别人付钱找我打比赛
"I'm Roy Kent and I get paid to play a game,
但我总是很生气”
but I'm mad all the time."
确实挺像的
That's actually pretty good.
嘿 特伦特
Hey, Trent.
-你知道你让我想起谁了吗 -不知道 谁
-You know who you remind me of right now? -No. Who?
那种机器人吸尘器
One of them robot vacuums.
到处晃悠寻找脏东西
Just kinda wandering around looking for dirt.
-伦巴扫地机器人 -对
-Roomba. -That's the one.
事实上 我有个问题
Actually, I have a question.
在你们惨败给水晶宫队之后
After your resounding loss to Crystal Palace,
他们的一个球员说 你们在更衣室举♥行♥了派对
one of your players said there was a party in the locker room.
你觉得在失败后开派对 是传达了一个正确的信息吗
Do you feel it sends the right message having a party after a loss?
特伦特 我自己从来不会 过多地纠结输赢这种事
Well, Trent, I've never really concerned myself too much with wins and losses.
这句我要引用
Now that's a quote I'll probably use.
你该走了
You should get going.
你能告诉罗伊我们很快就走了吗
Hey, will you let Roy know we're heading out soon?
-收到 -谢谢 教练
-Copy. -Thanks, Coach.
你要跟我们一起吗 我们要去找一些学生谈谈
You wanna tag along? We're gonna go speak to some schoolkids.
真是巧啊
Oh, what a coincidence.
我们采访当天 你刚好刚去参观一家本地学校
The day of our interview you just happen to be visiting a local school.
这就叫无巧不成书 对吗
Well, that's the funny thing about coincidences, ain't it?
有时候就是这么巧
Sometimes they just happen.
走吧
Come on now.
请进
Come in.
我只是想来再次感谢你 阻止那张照片的刊登
I just wanted to come and thank you again for stopping that picture from running.
我给你带了礼物
And I bought you a present.
它让我想到了你
Made me think of you.
很强大 但有一点不好接近
It's strong and a bit prickly.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表