剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
但是真当你宣泄出来 大声喊出来 或是在演出时说话时
And then they get mad when you start trying to shout out
他们又不乐意了
and talk to them during a performance.
太奇怪了
It's weird.
你还教会我不要太我行我素
You also taught me to try to not get in me own way so much.
所以…谢谢你做的一切
So... thank you for that.
不客气 杰米
You're welcome, Jamie.
这是你第一次来我家
You know, this is the first time you've been over to this house
却没发奇怪的色情表情
and you haven't sent me some, like, weird sex emoji.
-比如说茄子或是喷水 -或是小松鼠
-Like the eggplant or the squirting water. -Or the little squirrel.
那个小松鼠 我一直都不懂那是什么意思
The little squirrel. I never understood that one.
它握着一个坚果 对吧
Well, he's holding a little nut, isn't he?
-好吧 -是啊
-Yeah. -Yeah.
确实
He is. Yeah.
是啊
Right.
你想跟我喝一杯吗
Do you wanna have a drink with me?
不了
Nah.
除非你说的“喝一杯”是指…
Unless by "drink" you mean...
所以这就是你的套路
So that's how you get sex?
从不说自己想要
By not trying for sex?
有时候这样才有用
Sometimes that is exactly how it works.
我从来都不知道
I never knew that.
早上好 老板
Morning, boss.
今天你不仅有饼干吃
Now, you don't just get biscuits today.
我还给你买♥♥了一盒松露巧克力
I also got you a little box of chocolate truffles.
啊 你这个混♥蛋♥ 别这样
Oh, you fucker. Don't do this to me.
你应该拿一块松露
What you should do is take one of them truffles
夹在两块饼干之间 就像一个小号♥的早餐三明治…
and smoosh it in between the biscuits like it's a little breakfast sandwich--
对 好了 就是这样
Yeah, there you go. You got it.
不错吧
Yeah.
对了 我想再次谢谢你 在利物浦的时候对我的支持
Yeah. And hey, I wanna thank you again for being there for me up in Liverpool.
-没什么 泰德 -不 那对我意义重大
-It was nothing, Ted. -No, no. It was something.
我现在欠你一份人情 小姑娘 有什么事尽管找我
You got a coupon for life, young lady. Yeah. I got your back.
就把我当成是你私人的圣伯纳犬
Think of me as your own personal metaphorical Saint Bernard.
你不需要一个人面对雪崩
You don't need to be dealing with a metaphorical avalanche
挂在我脖子上的波旁酒会解救你
to avail yourself to the metaphorical bourbon hanging around my neck.
我就是打个比方 好吗
Metaphorically speaking. Okay?
那我先走了
All right now.
其实 泰德
Actually, Ted.
如果你想帮忙的话
If you do want to be there for me,
我一会要跟俱乐部的两个小股东开会
I have a meeting later with two minority owners of the club.
牛奶姐妹
The Milk sisters.
集♥合♥了人类最可怕的特质
The most horrible human cocktail
不仅枯燥乏味 还喋喋不休
of being terribly dull and yet, they never shut up.
你跟我一起去吧
Please join me.
没问题
Done and doner.
太好了 我只需要给你们介绍一下
Perfect. I can just introduce you all,
把你留在那里说一些有的别的 然后悄悄开溜去做其他事
leave you wittering on, and slip out and do anything else.
她们拥有俱乐部多少股份
How much of the club they own?
2.9%
2.9%.
我就取个整数 叫她们“2%牛奶”好了
I'm gonna round that down to two. Then I can call those gals the "2% Milks."
天呐 他们一定会喜欢你的
Oh, God. They're gonna adore you.
会很有趣的 好了 我不打扰你了 再见
It's gonna be fun. All right. I'll leave you be. See ya now.
以我的经验来看 我发现如果你真心相信一件产品
In my experience, I've always found that endorsements work best
那赞助的效果是最好的
if you really believe in the product.
所以 如果你们告诉我你们的喜好
So, I can find good opportunities for you guys
我可以为你们找到很好的机会
if you let me know what you're into.
我喜欢飞人乔丹
I love Air Jordans.
让我跟一双乔丹鞋做♥爱♥我都愿意
I'd fuck a pair of Jordans.
好的 所以算运动服饰 对吗
All right. So, athletic wear then, yeah?
我喜欢问题导向的产品
I'm into issue-oriented products.
环保的、反污染的
You know, pro-environment or anti-pollution.
这类东西
That kind of thing.
对了 还有乔丹鞋
Oh, and also Air Jordans.
但我不想跟鞋睡觉
But I don't want to sleep with them.
艾萨克 你呢
Isaac, what about you?
罗华利糖果
Rolos.
所以是糖果和巧克力
So, sweets and chocolate then?
不是 我只爱罗华利
No. Just Rolos, yeah?
不要那种又酸又甜的软糖 好吗
And none of that Sour Patch bullshit either, yeah?
好的
Okay.
这是一个很好的开始 谢谢各位
Well, that's a great start from you guys. Thank you.
嗨 队长
Hey, Captain.
这是在干什么
What's all this?
瑞贝卡说我可以暂时在这里办公
Rebecca's letting me use this room as my office
她会给我再找一个合适的地方 所以我准备了一个盒子
until she sets me up with somewhere proper. That's why I have this.
如果你需要用这个房♥间 我就把所有东西装进盒子里
So if they need to use the room, I can just shove everything into it.
非常高效 你一会想看电影吗
Efficient. Do you want to see a movie later?
-你这人是怎么回事 -怎么了
-What the fuck is wrong with you? -What?
我昨天问你要不要跟我喝咖啡
I asked you if you wanted to go get coffee with me yesterday
-你说你很忙 -我确实忙啊
-and you said you were busy. -I was busy.
-你昨晚也没回我短♥信♥ -是啊 因为我很忙
-You never texted me back last night. -Yeah. I was busy.
那个吻呢你亲到一半停了 好像那个吻很烂一样
What about the kiss? You took off like it was a shit kiss,
一点都不烂 我可有激♥情♥了
and it was not a shit kiss. I was on fire.
-我同意 -所以你到底有什么毛病 罗伊
-I agree. -So what is your fucking problem, Roy?
听着 我是一个职业足球运动员
Listen, I'm a professional footballer.
我有过无数次一♥夜♥情♥
I have had a million one-night stands.
-我也是 -好极了
-So have I. -Great.
-我不知道为什么咱俩开始炫耀上了 -我也不知道
-I don't know why we're bragging about it. -Neither do I.
但那些一♥夜♥情♥都让人觉得空虚 一开始不是
And they always feel empty. Well, not the first part.
-对 一开始很棒的 -超级棒
-No, at first they're wicked. -They're fucking great.
-但等一切结束之后 我感觉… -糟透了
-But when it's all done, I feel like-- -Like shit.
没错 而且每次要么是我的手表被偷了
Exactly. And I always end up with my watch being stolen
或者媒体刊登了 我小♥弟♥弟♥是弯曲的这种花边新闻
or a story in the press about how my penis has a curve in it.
是真的吗
Does it actually?
不是 我只是利用臀部 让女方感觉上是弯的
No, I just make it feel like it does with my hips.
总之 重点是 我在尝试换一种方式
Anyway, the point is, I'm trying to do this differently.
我应该早点告诉你的 我道歉
I should have told you that. I apologize.
我以后会努力更加坦诚的
And I am trying to be more honest.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay, then.
我想我应该告诉你 我跟杰米睡了
I think you should know that I slept with Jamie.
是 我知道
Yes, I am aware of that.
我是说昨晚
I mean last night.
我以为你不喜欢我
I didn't think you were into me.
我不知道你的想法 但我当时明确知道他的想法
I didn't know what you wanted, and I knew exactly what he wanted.
所以你因为我无意识犯的错 跟他睡觉来报复我
So you fucked him to get back at me for something I didn't even know I did.
不是 我…不是
No. I-- No.
不是
No.
是的
Yes.
你说对了 就是这样
Yup. That's exactly what I did.
我搞砸了 罗伊 我真的很抱歉
I fucked up, Roy. I'm really sorry.
但你不能发火
But I need you to be okay with this.
不如等你想好了怎么说
Well, why don't you just come and tell me how you feel about it
再来跟我谈谈你的想法吧
once you've figured out how to speak again?
(成功金字塔)
嗨 罗伊
Hi, Roy.
你有心事吗
Something on your mind?
你就打算一直用哼哼回答我吗
Is that grunt all I get to go on?
没关系 我尝试猜一下
That's okay. I'll give it a shot here. Let's see.
你在考虑买♥♥第一套房♥子
You are thinking about buying your first house.
不对 好吧
No, not that. Okay.
你刚发现你♥爸♥可能有一点种族歧视
You just realized your dad might be a little racist.
够了 他60多岁了 而且来自伦敦南部
Stop. He's in his 60s and he's from South London.
我爸当然会有一点种族歧视了
Of course my dad's a little racist.
是这样 我和基莉互相有好感
Look, me and Keeley might be starting up a thing,
但每次我想起她
but every time I think about her,
我满脑子都是该死的杰米塔特
all I think about is Jamie fucking Tartt.
看来某人陷入了人生中最复杂的几何形状
Sounds to me like someone's trapped inside life's most complicated shape.
三角恋
A love triangle.
当然了 第二复杂的是 “我撞见了我岳母
Second place of course is the "I just walked in on my mother-in-law
换泳衣”的十二面体
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表