剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
现在是伤停补时的最后一分钟
And we're in the final minute of added time.
AFC里士满和诺丁汉森林目前平分 各进了两球
AFC Richmond and Nottingham Forest are level with two goals apiece.
奥比桑亚改变路线 他把球传给了有空当的罗哈斯
Obisanya switches play. He finds Rojas, who has room.
点球
And it's a penalty!
灰狗队获得大好机会扭转战局
A giant opportunity for the Greyhounds to change their club's tide here.
传得漂亮 山姆
Nice pass, Sam!
加油 丹尼
Here we go, Dani!
-好耶 太好了 -很好…
-Yeah! Yes! -Nice, nice.
科林休斯可以大松一口气了 他弥补了让森林队扳平的失误
Huge relief for Colin Hughes after he was liable for Forest's equalizer.
里士满本赛季开始后连续七场都是平局
Richmond has started the season with seven straight ties…
如果这场比赛也踢平 他们将平了纪录
and if this match ends in a draw, they will tie the record,
目前纪录由南安普顿和斯旺西共同保持
which is currently a tie between Southampton and Swansea.
克里斯 你能想象吗
Chris, can you even imagine
新赛季一开始就连续七场平局
starting a season with seven consecutive draws?
当然可以 阿尔洛
I sure can, Arlo.
因为我是右脑主导 因此富有想象力
And that's because I'm a right-brained dominant with a knack for make-believe.
我可以祈祷吗
Is it okay if I pray?
当然 但你对哪个神祈祷、用什么语言
Yeah, of course. But to which god and in what language, you know?
你可以交叉手指许愿
You could cross your fingers, make a wish.
就这样吧
There you go.
经历了大起大落的里士满球迷们
The Richmond faithful, who've recently gone through so much,
仍旧狂热地支持自己的球队
still fervently behind their club.
盯住他
Keep on him.
上吧 对
Go on. Yeah!
此刻内尔森路体育馆一片寂静
And a hush falls over Nelson Road…
除了里士满深受尊敬的吉祥物
With the exception of Richmond's venerable mascot,
厄尔灰狗 它正在嚎叫以示鼓励
Earl Greyhound, howling his encouragement.
丹尼罗哈斯能为那只狗狗 带来本赛季第一场胜利吗
Will Dani Rojas deliver the good boy their first win of the season?
拜托…
Please, please, please, please.
加油啊 丹尼
Come on, Dani.
足球就是生命
Football is life.
-不好 -我的老天
-Oh, no. -Oh, my God.
我发誓这不是我许愿的内容
I promise that's not what I wished for.
可怜的小家伙 真是悲剧
That poor creature. It's so tragic.
真是糟糕的转折
Awful turn of events.
人们不会因此恨我们吧
You don't think that people will hate us because of it, do you?
这显然是一场可怕的事故
Well, it was obviously a horrible accident,
但处于低级别联赛的一个好处是
but I guess that one perk of being in a lower division now
不是每场比赛都会有电视转播
is that not every game is televised.
对 但是希金斯 别忘了还有互联网
Yes, but, Higgins, the Internet.
对 该死的互联网
Oh, right, the goddamn Internet.
推特已经疯了 看
Twitter is going bonkers. Look.
天啊 我们真的让迈克尔乔丹哭了
Oh, God. Did we really make Michael Jordan cry?
-你为泰德写了发言稿吗 -写了
-Did you write a statement for Ted? -Yeah, I did.
但他说:“别费心 小妞” 他会搞定的
But then he said, "Now, don't you fret, Boba Fett." He's got it covered.
好吧
Okay.
-教练 -好的 马库斯
-Coach! -All right, Marcus,
-有什么问题 -拉索教练
-what do you got for me? -Coach Lasso,
你对球队今天的表现有什么看法
how are you feeling about the team's efforts today?
我觉得每个人都尽心尽力了 尤其是山姆
Well, I feel like everyone played their hearts out, especially Sam.
每场比赛越踢越好
Just gets better and better every game.
他真的帮助我们填补了 罗伊肯特留下的巨坑
He's really helping us fill that giant Roy Kent void, you know.
你认为还要踢平多少场比赛
And how many more matches you think can end in a draw
你才会开始担心
before you hit the panic button?
马库斯 我从来不喜欢做的事有两件
Well, Marcus, there's two buttons I never like to hit, all right?
即担心和小睡
And that's "panic" and "snooze."
还有谁要问
Who else?
这位先生吧
What about this fella right here?
-特伦特克里姆 -《独♥立♥报》
-Trent Crimm-- -The Independent.
关于今天被丹尼罗哈斯杀死的狗厄尔 你有什么评论
I was wondering if you had any comments on Earl, the dog Dani Rojas killed today.
特伦特克里姆 棘手的问题
Trent Crimm, bringing that heat.
是
Yeah.
我三岁时被邻居的狗袭击
Well, when I was three years old, I got attacked by our neighbor's dog.
我不记得当时的情形 但我母亲说那场事故…
I-I don't remember it happening, but my mother said it was pretty--
挺吓人的
pretty scary, you know.
但我记得成长过程中我确实很怕狗
I do remember being afraid of dogs while growing up though.
比如去朋友家过夜时
Like if I was at a friend's house for a sleepover or something,
朋友必须让狗留在门外 否则我会哭个不停
they'd have to keep their family dog outside, otherwise I'd bawl my eyes out.
上了高中 我们的邻居格莱迪先生 他的妻子去世了
Then in high school, our neighbor, Mr. Grady, well, his wife passed away.
当然 他对此感到很难过
And he was real sad about that, as you can imagine,
他不再照顾家里的狗
and he just kinda stopped taking care of their dog.
也就是咬了我的那只狗 它叫汉克
Same one that bit me. His name was Hank.
于是我开始照顾它
And so I started looking after him, you know.
给它喂食、带它散步、玩捡球游戏等等
Feeding him, taking him on walks, playing fetch, all that fun stuff.
后来格莱迪先生的儿子把他送进养老院
Eventually, Mr. Grady's son moved his dad into a nursing home,
他问我想不想留下汉克 我说:“当然 好啊”
and he asked if I wanted to keep Hank, and I was like, "Yeah. Heck, yeah."
大概一年后 我们不得不让汉克安乐死
And then a year or so after that we had to put Hank to sleep.
人生中的事情有时很有意思
It's funny to think about the things in your life…
仅仅是想到一些东西 曾经存在于世上 你就想哭
that can make you cry just knowing that they existed,
而当意识到它们已不在世上
can then become the same thing that make you cry
你也一样会想哭
knowing that they're now gone.
我认为那些东西进入我们的生活
I think those things come into our lives…
是为了帮我们去到更好的地方
to help us get from one place to a better one.
我希望我们也帮助厄尔去到更好的地方
And I hope we helped Earl do just that.
我们会很想念它 对
We gonna miss him around here a whole bunch. Yeah.
丹尼还好吗
And how's Dani doing?
我还没和他聊过
I haven't spoken with him yet,
但我希望他别太自责
but I just hope he's not being too hard on himself, you know.
他已经这样20分钟了
He's been like this for 20 minutes.
他会把热水都用完
He's gonna use all the hot water.
-对 -没错
-Yeah. -Yeah, you're right.
嘿 丹尼 你在做什么
Hey, Dani. What ya doing?
把我身上的死亡气息冲走
Washing the death off of me.
我建议你用肥皂
Well, I-- I recommend you use a little soap.
能够帮你把犄角旮旯的死亡气息清洗干净
Helps get the eternal rest out of those tough-to-reach places, you know.
谢谢 教练
Gracias, Coach.
嘿 别忘了 足球就是生命 对吗
Well, hey, don't forget, football is life, right?
我知道 以前是
I know. It used to be.
没办法
I got nothing.
好了 各位
Okay, so, fellas,
让我们给丹尼一点个人空间 好吗
let's go ahead and give Dani a little bit of space right now, yeah?
你们不介意在家冲凉吧
Y'all don't mind showering at home, do ya?
教练 如果可以的话
Coach, if it's okay with you,
我们中的一些人比较喜欢在家泡澡
some of us prefer to take long baths at home.
对…
Yeah, yeah.
是的 那也可以
Oh. Yeah, no, okay, that'll work too.
嘿 今天的表现很棒
Oh, and hey, way to play out there today.
你们把对方打得落花流水
Y'all kicked their butts from soup to nuts.
别担心 我们很快就会得胜
Don't worry, we gonna get a W soon.
金鱼们 周一见了
We'll see you goldfish on Monday.
金鱼
Goldfish?
意思是忘记我们的错误和失败 重新开始
Oh, it means to forget our mistakes and failures and just move on.
但我没有犯错 只有你表现糟糕
But I didn't make any mistakes. Only you played poorly.
嘿 各位 杨马斯不是无礼
Hey, guys, Jan Maas is not being rude.
这只是荷兰人的作风
He's just being Dutch.
-对… -那倒是
-Yeah, yeah. -True.
(米歇尔来电)
(你最铁杆的球迷认为 你会觉得这个很好笑)
说真的 这些平局都是我的错
I'm telling you, all these ties are my fault.
这是宇宙为了曼城的比赛惩罚我
It's straight up celestial payback for the Man City game.
我当时祈祷来一场平局
There I was wishing and hoping for a freaking tie,
结果报应之神灵验了
and now the karma police are making good
告诉我这就是不尊敬他们的下场
on showing me what I get when I mess with them.
球队表现很好 泰德 运气差而已
The team's playing well, Ted, just a little unlucky, that's all.
“运气差” 对 你们这里的人真爱用这个说法
"Unlucky." Yeah. Man, I love the way y'all use that word over here.
在家乡 若队伍表现不佳 我们不说运气差
Back home, if a team was playing poorly, we don't call 'em unlucky.
-教练 那说什么 -纽约喷气机
-What do we call 'em, Coach? -New York Jets.
-没错 -嘿 教练
-There it is. -Hey, Coach.
抱歉打断你们 我今天能提前走吗
Sorry to interrupt. Can I leave a little early today?
但你职责的一部分是留到最后再走
But part of your job is to stay until the whole team's gone.
对 当然 只是今天是我妈妈的50岁生日
No, yes, of course. It's just, it's my mum's 50th birthday--
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表