剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
你好 亲爱的
Hello, mon cher.
教练 这边
Coach! Over here.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
Z哥 丹尼
Z-man, Dani.
他看上去像是一个美丽的天使
He looks like a beautiful angel-man.
早上好 老兄
Good morning, sunshine.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不想错过出发时间 所以我就睡这了
I didn't want to miss the bus, so I just slept in here.
抱歉 我想吐 对不起
Sorry, I'm gonna vomit. Sorry.
我的天
Oh, my God.
等等 我在干什么这他妈是我的房♥间
Wait. What am I doing? This is my fucking room.
喂 出去
Oi! Out.
(我们找到内特了 他在“宿醉城”)
早啊
Hey, you.
嗨 早上好
Hey. Good morning.
我给你煮了咖啡
I got you a coffee.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Yeah.
你很早就醒了
You been up long?
一两个小时吧
Hour or two.
我想想 一共三个小时
You know? I guess three hours total.
昨晚我很开心
Last night was fun.
是啊 五星好评 “新鲜认证”
Oh, yeah. Five stars. Certified fresh.
-你是不是得走了 -对
-Have you got to go? -Yeah.
但是你不必着急
But, you know, you don't need to rush out or anything.
我给你延长了退房♥时间
I got you a late checkout.
你真体贴
That's very thoughtful of you.
去吧 你该走了
Go on then. You go.
我要再睡个回笼觉
I'm gonna go back to sleep,
然后再点上一顿丰盛的早餐 记在你账上
and then I'm gonna order a huge breakfast on your tab.
非常专业了
That's a pro move right there. Yeah.
我愿意随时为你买♥♥单
Hey, I'll be your Underhills anytime.
好了 那就再见了
Okay. Well... I'll see you around, I guess.
教练
Coach.
嘿 教练
Hey, Coach.
-教练 -什么
-Coach. -Yeah?
-你心里有事吗 教练 -没有 怎么了
-Something on your mind, Coach? -No, why?
我们刚坐了五小时的大巴 但你一句话都没说
We just had a five-hour bus ride where you didn't talk a lick,
你平时一直说个不停的
and that's a record by about five hours.
听着 我要告诉你一件事
Okay, look. I'm gonna tell you something
但这件事我以后都不想再提起 好吗
but then I don't wanna talk about it ever again, okay?
-好的 -我是认真的
-Okay. -I'm serious.
我不希望你拿这件事开玩笑
I don't want to make jokes about it.
或者给我那种“心照不宣”的眼神
I don't want you giving me any knowing glances.
-明白我的意思吗好 -好的
-You know what I mean? Okay. -Okay.
昨天晚上 我…
Last night, I...
我跟瑞贝卡的朋友靓女睡了
I slept with Rebecca's friend Sassy.
-你想聊聊吗 -对 我想聊 立刻
-Want to talk about it? -I'd love to. Yeah. Immediately.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
这房♥间不是闹鬼吗
I thought this room was haunted.
没事了 我们已经解决了
No. We sorted that.
你现在方便吗
Is now a good time?
嗯 你进来吧 她戴着耳机 听不见我们说话的
Yeah. You can come in. She can't hear anything with those in.
你确定
You sure?
盖尔 你认为皇室都是蜥蜴人 对吗
Gail, you think the royal family are lizards, right?
23岁 好年轻啊
Twenty-three. So young.
她在听什么
What's she listening to?
她还能听什么 谋杀案播客节目
Always murder podcasts.
昨晚真够疯狂的
Last night was crazy.
是啊 太草率了
Right, yeah. It was pretty sloppy.
我现在需要喝一杯咖啡缓解宿醉
I could really use a bucket of coffee to nurse this hangover.
等你完事了可以去帮我买♥♥吗
Do you wanna go get one with me when you're done?
今天不行 我很忙
Not today. I can't. I'm busy.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
好吧 我要请你先出去一下了
Right. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave,
因为她就快按到我的大肌腱了 我会忍♥不住叫出来的
'cause she's about to go to town on my hamstrings and I make a lot of noises,
我不想让别人听到
and I don't like people hearing my noises.
好的 那一会见了 好吗
Cool. All right. I'll see you around, yeah?
好
Okay.
因为这不是我通常会做的事 好吗
'Cause, look, it's just not something I've ever done before, okay?
我不是在批评玩一♥夜♥情♥的人 好吗
And look, I got no judgment on people that have one-night stands, okay?
如果你就好这口 那随意 这是我想说的
I mean, if you are, you know, nuts for butts, have at it. That's what I say.
教练 你爽到了吗
Coach, did you have fun?
拜托 教练 我不想聊这些细节的东西
Come on, Coach. I don't like all that kiss-and-tell stuff.
教练 你爽到了吗
Coach, did you have fun?
她爽到了吗
And did she have fun?
你晃得我都恶心了
Yeah, that movement's making me feel queasy.
好吧 那还有什么问题
Okay. So, then what's the problem?
也许是因为我还不能接受这个事实
I mean, maybe I just haven't really come to peace with the fact
上一秒我还在利物浦的K歌♥房♥崩溃大哭
that I went from having a mental breakdown at a karaoke joint in Liverpool
下一秒我就跟这个刚认识的女人睡了
to, you know, sleeping with a woman I just met.
然后我还顺便离了个婚
And then somewhere in between there, getting a divorce.
-我觉得说得通 -我必须得说 这太美妙了
-Well, it makes sense to me. -I must say that this is lovely.
从我很小的时候起
Ever since I was little,
我就梦想着能和一群哥们坐在一起
I always used to dream about sitting down with a bunch of mates
谈论男女之间复杂的感情故事
talking about the complex dynamics between men and women.
好吧 各位 我还有一个问题 我应该告诉瑞贝卡吗
Okay, here's another question for y'all. Should I tell Rebecca?
-别 -拜托 为什么不说
-No. -Come on now. Why not?
如果我发现她对我有所隐瞒 我一定会很伤心的
I mean, it'd break my heart if I found out she was hiding something from me.
-怎么回事你们在开会吗 -对 我遇到了和女人有关的问题
-What's happening? You having a meeting? -Yep. I'm having lady problems.
-我想问问你的意见 -不要
-I'd love to get your perspective on it. -No.
泰德 我能跟你说实话吗
Ted, can I be honest with you?
说吧
Come on, let it rip.
你似乎对自己过于苛刻了 为什么
You seem intent on going 12 rounds with yourself. Why?
你做错什么了吗
What did you do wrong?
他说得对
He's right.
是时候做这个了
Time to get you some of these.
什么 剪子
What, scissors?
对 剪掉障碍 放松点
Yeah. To cut yourself some slack.
哇
Wow.
你们真是步调一致 这个梗都能接住 厉害了
Y'all stuck the landing on that. That was nice.
我得给你们几个定制一批缎面外套
Tell you what, I gotta get you all some satin jackets made,
背面绣上“泰德拉索的私人情感智囊团”
with "Ted Lasso's Personal Dilemma Squad" embroidered on the back there.
这名字太长了 肯定有更好的
That's a clunky name. There's gotta be something better here.
让我想想 我知道了 “情商战士”怎么样
Let me think. I know. How about the "EQ Warriors"?
“支持骑士”
The "Knights of Support"?
算了吧 听上去像是护裆牌子
Nah. Sounds like a brand of jockstrap.
“骄傲男孩”
The "Proud Boys"?
“钻石狗”怎么样
What about the "Diamond Dogs"?
好样的 内特 就叫钻石狗了
Attaboy, Nate. Diamond Dogs it is.
(如果你的“事情”提前弄完了 告诉我一声)
拜托 罗伊
Come on, Roy.
(我们可以去喝一杯)
你这会应该在曼彻斯特啊
I thought you were supposed to be in Manchester.
我们跟西汉姆打比赛 所以我在城里
We played West Ham, so I'm in town.
噢 进来吧 你还好吗
Yeah. Come in. How you doing?
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm good.
我碰了十次球 带球两次
I had ten touches, I had two completed dribbles,
然后在98分钟的时候 他们让我踢了一个任意球
and in the 89th minute they let me take a free kick.
我进了 小♥弟♥弟♥勃起了一半
I scored. Got half a chub.
所以你打算把勃起了一半的小♥弟♥弟♥ 送到我这来 是吗
So you thought you'd bring your half-chub over here then, right?
不是 我只是…想跟你聊聊
No. No, I just... wanted to talk.
拉索抛弃我的时候一切都发生得太快了了
You know, everything happened so fast when Lasso dumped me.
喂 说什么呢 拉索才没有抛弃你 是曼城把你要回去的
Oi. Come on. Lasso didn't dump you. Man City wanted you back.
不 拉索本可以阻止这件事 但他没有 所以是他抛弃了我
No, no. Lasso could have stopped it, but he didn't. Yeah.
让我把话说完 好吗
Just let me finish, yeah?
我跟很多女孩约会过
I dated a lot of girls, right?
但是 你在已经很优秀的杰米身上 看到了更加优秀的可能性
But you, you saw an even greater Jamie inside an already great Jamie.
你让我变得更有文化了 你带我去看演出之类的
You made me cultured. Took me to plays and shit.
可是你很讨厌那些啊
You hated all of that.
对 因为那让人很困惑
Yeah, 'cause it's confusing.
他们总是演一些情绪化的东西 让你情感泛滥
They do all these emotional things, make you feel all these emotional ways.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表