剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
我决定不再害怕你了
You know, I've decided to not be scared of you anymore.
我不知道你怕过我
I didn't know you were.
是的 我都要吓死了
Yeah. I was, like, fucking terrified of you.
天啊 要是记者搅和我们感情的事
My God, Jamie would have been so pissed off
杰米会气疯的
with reporters poking around in our love life.
我不知道为什么要跟你说这些 你肯定深有感触 不是吗
I don't know why I'm telling you. You know all about that, don't you?
还记得你离婚的时候吗
Remember when you got divorced?
记得
It rings a bell.
你不会觉得很气愤吗
Yeah, I mean, didn't it, like, make you really mad
他们都针对你 而不是鲁伯特
that they went after you and not Rupert?
明明出轨的人是他 他却成了大家眼中的“白马王子”
'Cause he was the one that cheated and he came across like Prince Charming.
这让我非常生气
It really pissed me off.
媒体总是对男人网开一面
Well, the press are never awful to men.
没有人会为一张在马略卡岛 游艇上的裸体男人照片
No one ever pays a fortune for a photo of a naked man on a yacht in Mallorca
而支付一大笔封口费
a week after his divorce.
这个场景太具体了
That's like a very specific scenario.
天哪 有人拍到了你在游艇上的裸照
Oh, my God. That means there's a picture of you naked on a yacht.
我能看看吗在这儿吗
Can I see it? Is it here?
拜托 你要是不想给别人看 根本就不会提
Come on. You wouldn't have said something if you weren't dying to show someone.
求你了
Please.
是从直升机上拍的 我当时在享受日光浴
It was taken from a helicopter while I was sunbathing.
我的老天 瑞贝卡
Holy shit, Rebecca.
你的胸部长这样
Are those your real tits?
感觉像是十几岁的男孩子 我忍♥不住要盯着看
I feel like a teenage boy. I can't stop staring at them.
你从哪弄的
Where did you get those?
我妈妈
My mum.
真不敢相信你拦下了这张照片
I can't believe you stopped this from running.
不然的话 我一定会拿给所有人看
I would have shown everyone.
好吧 我得继续工作了
Right. I really need to get on.
抱歉 给
Oh, sorry. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
鞋忘了
Shoes.
鞋 对了
Shoes. Yes.
哇 你那美丽的胸部
Wow, you really blew my brains out
真的让我大开眼界 瑞贝卡
with those beautiful breasts of yours, Rebecca.
我第一次见到我们学校的足球队时
When I first saw our school football squad,
我不认为里士满小学会赢下一场比赛
I didn't think that Richmond Primary would win a single game,
而是会赢得联赛冠军
much less the league championship.
为了表示庆祝 有请AFC里士满的新任经理
To celebrate, please welcome the new manager of AFC Richmond,
艾德拉索
Ed Lasso.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate you.
好的 嘿 大家伙 你们好吗
All right. Hey, gang. How y'all doing?
-傻屌♥ -雅各布
-Wanker. -Jacob.
没关系
It's all right.
听着 我只是想过来
Look, I just wanted to come down
恭喜你们走过了一个精彩的赛季
and congratulate y'all on a heck of a season.
但是我知道还有一个人特别想跟大家见面
But hey, I know someone else who's really excited to meet all of ya.
所以请跟我一起欢迎
So if you please help me welcome
AFC里士满足球队的队长 罗伊肯特
the captain of your AFC Richmond squad, Roy Kent.
罗伊
Roy! Roy! Roy! Roy!
好的
Right.
我向来对公开演讲和学校都不是很感冒
Never been much for public speaking or school, really.
在我看来就是浪费时间
Always seemed like a waste of time to me.
不如我们离开这个闷热的体育馆
Why don't we get out of this stuffy auditorium,
去足球场上好好地活动一下怎么样
go out on the pitch and have a proper fuck-about?
我觉得你这么做很酷
I think it's really cool you do this.
我这么做只是因为 我该死的侄女在这儿念书
Only doing it 'cause my fucking niece goes here.
-是吗哪个是她 -那个笨蛋
-Oh, yeah? Which one is she? -That idiot.
天啊 她来了
Oh boy, here she comes.
我们能玩头球吗 罗伊叔叔
Can we do headers, Uncle Roy?
好的 过来吧
Yeah, all right. Come on then.
来吧 跟我来 排好队
All right. Come on, you lot. Line up.
头球 漂亮
Heads. Lovely.
下一个 接着 完美
Next. Go. Perfect.
下一个 头球
Next. Heads.
下一个
Next.
做得好 下一个
Well done. Next.
下一个 很棒
Next. Sweet.
好极了 我喜欢
Lovely. I liked it.
-很好 -罗伊 这样
-Good. -Roy, come on.
你去那边 给他们示范下 这里交给我
You hop in there, show 'em how it's done. I'll do a couple.
你还好吗准备好了吗来了
How you doing? Ready? Come on.
很棒 过来
That's the spot. Come on.
轮到你了 菲比 让我们看看你的本事
Here we go, Phoebe. Let's see what you got.
接得好 我们可能找到了一个守门员
Hey, nice catch. We might have ourselves a goalie.
天啊 你踢得真准
Boy, oh boy. That was right in the button.
干得好 菲比
Good job, Phoebe.
哎呀
Oh boy.
抱歉弄上血迹了
Sorry about the blood there.
好了
There you go.
别拿去克隆我
Don't use it to clone me.
很高兴认识你 保重
Nice meeting you. Take care now.
这种活动还没有人待过这么久
That's the longest anyone's ever stayed for something like this.
-谢谢你邀请我们 -再见
-Hey, thanks for having us. -Cheers.
再次表示感谢
Thanks again.
罗伊 大获成功
Roy, that was a blast.
我跟你讲 你的侄女真可爱
And I tell you what, that niece of yours is a real cutie patootie.
够了 我受够了你的心理游戏 和你那些破礼物
Enough. I've had it with your mind games and your stupid gifts.
为什么要送我《时间的皱折》
I mean, what even is A Wrinkle in Time?
那是一本很好的小说
It's a lovely novel.
讲的是一个年轻女孩穿越时空
It's the story of a young girl's struggle with the burden of leadership
为领袖的重担困扰不已的故事
as she journeys through space.
对 就是这样
Yeah. That's it.
你是说我是那个小女孩吗
Am I supposed to be the little girl?
我希望你是
I'd like you to be.
好吧 这些都不重要
Right. None of this matters.
因为我要和这镇子上所有人一样
'Cause I'm just doing what everyone in this town is doing,
数着日子直到你离开为止
and I'm counting down the days until you're gone.
特伦特 你是个混♥蛋♥ 一直都是
Trent, you're a colossal prick. You always have been.
菲比 走了
Phoebe, come on.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
这是传统
Little tradition.
战斗开始
Let battle commence.
泰德拉索
Ted Lasso?
-嗨 奥利 -真没想到 你在这干吗
-Hey there, Ollie. -Leave it out. What are you doing here?
是你邀请我的 还记得吗
Well, I mean, you invited me, remember?
我邀请所有坐过我车的人
I invite every person who's been in my car.
嘿 奥利 这是我朋友特伦特
Hey, Ollie. This is my friend Trent.
-特伦特 这是我兄弟奥利 -很高兴认识你
-Trent, this is my buddy Ollie. -Pleased to meet you.
恭喜 你们都认识了一个很酷的人
Congrats. You both just met a cool person.
好的 两位 你们想吃点什么
Right, gentlemen. You know what you're having?
主厨推荐什么我们就吃什么
Yeah. Well, you know, whatever the chef recommends.
那是我岳父 你们能吃一点辣吗
That would be my father-in-law. Are you okay with a little bit of spice?
就当我们是自家人的做法
Have him make it for us like we're a couple members of the family.
勇气可嘉
You're a brave man.
天 太佩服了
Oh, man. Mad respect.
这个决定可能不太明智
That might not be the wisest of choices.
来了
Here you go, boys.
-尝尝吧 -等不及了
-Dig in. -Can't wait.
这味道已经印在我脑子里了
The smell's already deep inside my brain.
-你会喜欢的 -谢谢
-Gonna love it. -I appreciate it.
无法想象堪萨斯有地道的印度料理
I can't imagine they have good Indian food in Kansas.
我不知道 我从没吃过印度料理
I have no idea. I've never had Indian food.
哇 真挺辣的
Wow, that-- I mean, that's hot.
老天 我感觉自己要喷火了
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Feel like I'm about to breathe fire.
我觉得我吃不了
I don't think I can eat that.
什么别啊 我们得多吃点
What? No, no, no. Come on now. We gotta put a decent dent in this,
不然奥利要在他家人面前丢脸了
otherwise we're gonna embarrass Ollie in front of his family.
-不行 我真的吃不下 -这样吧 都倒进我盘子里
-No, really, I can't. -Come on, just dump it on my plate.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表