剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
拉索队 也可以这么说
Team Lasso, as it were.
你和你老婆结婚很多年了吧
You and the missus. Y'all been together a while, yeah?
是的 28年了
Yes, 28 years.
五个儿子 三条狗
Five boys, three dogs,
一只20岁的猫 它要是哪天死了 我会伤心死的
one 20-year-old cat whose impending death will wreck me emotionally,
还有一个将我们全部容纳进去的小房♥子
and one small house that manages to fit us all in it.
听上去简直人生赢家
Sounds like a full life right there.
但我猜你们肯定也有困难的时候吧
But I assume y'all have had your fair share of hard times though, yeah?
你没听到我说五个儿子、小房♥子 和快死的猫这部分吗
Did you not hear the five boys, tiny house, dying cat part?
不过人生就是这样 不是吗
That's the thing though, isn't it?
如果你和对的人在一起 那即便是困难时期也会变得容易
If you're with the right person, even the hard times are easy.
快打911 有人丢了真♥相♥炸♥弹♥
Someone call 911. I want to report a truth bomb.
-我想他们这里应该是999 -是999
-I think they do 999 here. -It is 999.
-对的 -用于紧急事件
-Yes. It is, yeah. -For emergencies?
天呐 我觉得这样很容易出麻烦
Boy, that seems troublesome to me.
比如说刚学步的小孩 一屁♥股♥坐在手♥机♥上…
You know, toddlers and, just, butt dials and--
-因为是重复的数字 -对
-'Cause it's one key. -Yeah.
可能警♥察♥和救护车
You'd probably have police cars and ambulances
-一下子全都来了 -是啊
-just zipping all over the place. -Yeah.
-这种事常有 不是吗 -确实 是的
-Well, that happens a lot, doesn't it? -It does. Yeah, yeah.
-解开了我多年的疑惑 -明白了吧
-That explains it, actually. -There you have it.
阿尔洛怀特和克里斯鲍威尔
Arlo White here with Chris Powell.
我们在内尔森路体育馆 AFC里士满主场 为您现场直播
Live from Nelson Road Stadium, the home of AFC Richmond.
好了 各位赶紧围过来
All right, everyone! Get in a fucking circle.
-我们去打败他们 -来吧 小伙子们
-Let's throw this down! -Come on, boys!
好的 手伸出来
Right, hands in.
数到三 一、二、三…
On three. One, two, three...
-里士满 -走吧
-Richmond! -Let's go!
我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
杰米 你有细菌恐惧症吗
Jamie, you a germophobe?
因为我在想你为什么不愿意 和其他球员一样
'Cause I'm trying to think of a reason you didn't put your hand in
把手伸到中间
with the rest of the team.
不想
Didn't want to.
我得说 伙计 有时候你会让我想起 我外婆和她的遥控器
I gotta say, man, sometimes you remind me of my grandma with the channel hopper.
总是按错按键
You just push all the wrong buttons.
不如咱俩谈个交易吧
Well, then how's about you and me make a deal?
好啊 我洗耳恭听
Okay, I'm listening.
你可以继续鼓吹你那些打鸡血式的狗屁
You get to keep on preaching all of your yeehaw bullshit,
作为交换 我会继续无视你 因为这个球队没救了
and in exchange, I'll keep ignoring you, because this team is tragic.
所有球都是我进的 球迷也都是来看我的
I score all the goals, and I'm the only one they come to see.
听上去公平吗伸手
Does that sound fair? Hands in.
你知道 我很想跟你掰扯清楚一些事情
You know, I'd love to hash out some of the nuances there,
但我最近过得不太顺利…
but I'm not having the best of days--
事实上 你怎么说不重要
Actually, it doesn't matter what you say.
因为在我脑海里 我只听到了今晚我进球后
'Cause in my head, I'm just hearing the crowd cheer my name
人们呼喊着我的名字
after I score a goal tonight.
杰米塔特…
Jamie Tartt... Jamie Tartt...
虽然这旋律挺上头的 但现在不是胡闹的时候…
As undeniably catchy as that tune is, I need you to cut the crap right now--
爸爸
Dad!
嘿 小家伙 你来了 嘿
Hey, big guy. There he is. Hey.
-杰米塔特 -你好 小朋友
-Jamie Tartt? -Hello, little lad.
你能在我衣服上签名吗
Would you sign my shirt?
当然 转过去
All right, turn around.
很酷吧
That's pretty cool, huh?
下一次我再进球 那不仅是为我进的
Now, next time I score a goal, it won't just be for me.
也是为你进的
It'll be for you too.
还有为我 但是…只为我们俩
And for me. But... just for us.
-酷 -好孩子
-Cool. -Good lad.
好孩子
Good boy.
走吧 我们离开这儿
Come on, let's get out there.
杰米塔特…
Jamie Tartt... Jamie Tartt...
-快点 守门员 -林克发现了机会
-Come on, goalie! -Link finds space.
他绕到后面射门
He rears back to shoot it.
加拿大中场球员漂亮的进球
A stunning goal by the Canadian midfielder!
-搞什么呢 -我讨厌那个没用的傻屌♥该死的拉索
-Fuck's sake! -I hate that poxy wanker! Fucking Lasso!
-不过他家人不错 -该死的 保罗别帮他说话
-Nice family though. -Damn it, Paul! Don't humanize him!
开局仅仅6分钟 里士满就以2-0落后
Well, after only six minutes, Richmond are 2-0 down.
傻屌♥
Wanker! Wanker!
里士满的支持者们正在发泄情绪
And the Richmond supporters are making their feelings known.
傻屌♥
Wanker! Wanker!
克里斯 不难推测 如果这种情况持续下去
Chris, you have to think, if this continues,
拉索任教里士满的时间会很短 而且不会太好看
Lasso's time with Richmond will be short and not very sweet.
塔特拿到了球 很聪明
Tartt receives the ball. Clever there.
-加油 杰米 -他找到了空挡
-Go on, Jamie. -He finds space.
奥比桑亚在他右侧
He has Obisanya on the right.
没有传球 他自己射门了 太漂亮了
No, he's doing it himself. And what a finish!
杰米塔特精彩的单人进球
Jamie Tartt with an incredible solo goal!
杰米塔特 你是该死的进球王
Jamie Tartt, you fucking king!
杰米塔特…
Jamie Tartt... Jamie Tartt...
多亏了这位新生代超级明星杰米塔特
And thanks to budding superstar, Jamie Tartt,
里士满在29分钟时将比分变成2比1
Richmond are right back in it at 2-1 in the 29th minute!
-我 -他在喊什么
-Me! -What's he yelling?
“我” 他在指着他后背的名字 不停地喊“我”
"Me." He's pointing at the name on his back and repeatedly yelling "me."
我
Me!
我还以为他在喊“肉”呢
I thought he was saying "meat."
但是 是啊 “我”的确更说得通 好吧
But, yeah, yours makes a lot more sense. Okay.
-加油 -奥比桑亚阿加入了进攻阵容
-Come on! -Obisanya joins the attack.
-尼日利亚人出局了 -狗屁
-The Nigerian is taken out! -Bullshit!
拜托 裁判他们必须停止这种行为
Come on, ref! They gotta knock that off!
本森会被罚黄牌
It'll be a yellow card here for Benson.
这个处罚太轻了 奥比桑亚还没站起来
And you have to say he got off easy there. And Obisanya is still down.
-他可能受伤了 -是啊
-He might be hurt. -Yeah.
不好意思 伙计
Excuse me, mate.
喂关心一下你的队友好吧
Oi! Check on your fucking teammate.
队长在教育这个年轻的超级明星
The captain dispensing some wisdom to the young superstar.
这没什么问题
Nothing wrong with that.
-山姆 -什么
-Sam? -Yeah?
我帮你移♥动♥一下 好了
I'm gonna have to move you there. There you go.
-你♥他♥妈♥是不是有病 -这是什么情况
-What is your fucking problem? -What is this?
肯特和塔特吵了起来
Kent and Tartt are at each other's throats!
-好吧 伙计们好了 别打了 -希望多数人都是清醒的
-Okay. Hey, guys! Come on! Knock it off! -Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.
我他妈要杀了你
Fucking kill you!
你们是一队的
Same team!
-这令人无法接受 阿尔洛 -克里斯 你有跟队友动过手吗
-Unacceptable, Arlo. -Chris, have you ever struck a teammate?
-你疯了吗那又怎样 -没有 但我有过这个念头
-Are you mad? So what? -No, but I've wanted to.
-我们是一队的 -是啊
-He's my own player. -Yeah, yeah.
-我其实有点羡慕 -你们得…
-I'm actually a bit jealous. -You gotta be--
上一次发生这种事还是2001年的纽卡斯尔
We haven't seen this since 2001 in Newcastle.
里士满本赛季在输球的路上越走越远
And a season of lows for Richmond sinks even further still.
你还好吗 山姆
You all right, Sam?
老实说 现在一点都不疼了
Honestly, it doesn't even hurt anymore.
但所有人都大动肝火 我觉得我应该继续趴着
But everyone was making such a fuss, I thought I should just stay down.
不 听着
No. Listen.
我拉你起来 你要假装瘸得很厉害
I'm gonna pull you up, you're gonna pretend to limp very badly,
然后表现出一副你要勇敢撑下来的样子
and you're gonna gesture like you think you can bravely go on.
-他们会喜欢的 -好的
-They'll love it. -Okay.
奥比桑亚站起来了 但他能继续比赛吗
Obisanya is on his feet, but can he continue?
他没事吧
Is he okay?
看起来他会带着伤痛比赛
Looks like he'll play through the pain.
多么坚强的意志 这是大家喜欢看到的
Such determination. You love to see it.
好样的 山姆
Attaboy, Sam!
塔特上前踢任意球 这是一个追平比分的机会
Tartt steps up to take the free kick, with an opportunity to tie the game.
他会传给队友还是直接射门
Will he find a teammate or go for glory?
对塔特而言 这通常是一个反问句
With Tartt, that's usually a rhetorical question.
他进了
And he's done it!
杰米塔特第二个进球 里士满在38分钟时
That's two for Jamie Tartt, and Richmond are level
追平对手
in the 38th minute!
他是一个很特别的球员 阿尔洛
He's a special player, Arlo.
看看
Look at this.
你不禁要问 里士满要是没有他怎么办
And you have to wonder, where would Richmond be without him.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表