剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
-所以不用手 也不用嘴 或是脚 -脚
-So not hand, or blow, or foot? -Foot?
你说得对 严格来说应该是…两只脚 对吗
You're right. Technically it would be... feet, right?
好好考虑一下吧 除非你想继续…
Just give it a thought. Unless you want to carry on doing--
你是做什么的来着
What is it you do again?
我因为差一点出名而出名
I'm sort of famous for being almost famous.
好极了
Excellent.
-你可以把这当成一个后备计划 -好的
-Maybe think of it as a plan B. -Yeah.
好的 给你们一点建议 好吗
Okay, now, little tip for y'all, all right?
炸薯条叫“薯片” 薯片叫“洋芋片”
Fries are called "chips." Chips are called "crisps."
“香肠”不是让你跟着晃脑袋的好歌♥
And "bangers" aren't great songs,
但吃一口就让你想跳舞 因为实在是太美味了
but they do make you feel like dancing 'cause they're so darn tasty.
你什么时候能赢比赛 你这该死的傻屌♥
When you gonna win a game, you fucking wanker?
嘿 巴兹 伙计们 这是我妻子米歇尔
Hey, Baz. Fellas. This here-- This is my wife, Michelle.
很荣幸认识你 拉索夫人
Absolute pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Lasso.
反应真快 无缝衔接
Nice recovery. Well executed.
-是啊 她是教练的老婆 什么都听到了 -好吧
-Yeah, coach's wife. She's heard it all. -Yeah.
嗨 泰德 你好啊 小家伙
Hi, Ted. Hello, young man.
这是飞镖 那是靶子 尽量不要伤到常客
Here are the darts. There's the board. Try not to hit any regulars.
去玩吧
Yeah, go have fun.
-你的桌子在这边 -走吧 你先
-Your table's this way. -Go on. After you.
-三份炸鱼薯条 -好的 谢谢 再来两品脱啤酒
-Three fish-and-chips? -Yes, please. And two pints.
-我喜欢你的风格 -好吧
-I like your style. -Yeah.
看看呀
Look at this.
他们会用报纸装炸鱼薯条吗 我之前读到过他们会这么干
Do they wrap the fish-and-chips in newspaper? I read they do that here.
不会 我倒希望是 天 我喜欢那样 一边吃东西一边学知识
No, no. I wish. Boy, I'd love that. Having my food teach me stuff?
是啊 那是你梦想中的场景 对吗
Yeah, that's your dream scenario, right?
一个了解罗莎帕克斯事件的甜甜圈
A doughnut that knows about Rosa Parks or something.
-是啊 没错 -是的
-Yeah. Exactly, yeah. -Yeah.
甜圈圈中间那个洞里能装进很多智慧
Can fit a lot of wisdom just in the hole.
是的
Yeah.
这么快就玩完了 伙计
You already done, bud?
是啊 他或许应该玩完
Yeah, he probably should be.
很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry about that.
每次都是
Happens all the time.
-你在干什么 -我只是好奇而已
-What are you doing? -I'm just curious, yeah?
摄影师会把照片发给我
The photographer's gonna send me over the pictures,
我会删掉你看上去像个傻瓜的那些
and I'll just kill the ones where you look like shit.
然后我把剩下的发给你
Then I'll send them over to you.
首先 宝贝 根本不会有 我看上去像傻瓜的 因为…
Firstly, babe, there won't be any where I look like shit because...
其次 不如你直接拿到我家里
And B, why don't you just bring them over to my place
我们可以一起看
and we can look at them together?
或许可以裸着看
Maybe we're naked.
绝对不行 再次表示感谢 杰米
Hard no. Thank you again, Jamie.
明智的决定
Smart move.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我跟他相处是迫于无奈
I have to hang out with that prick.
而你却选择跟他在一起 老实说 这件事太让人迷惑了
The fact that you would choose to be with him is frankly mind-blowing.
我没跟他在一起 我们分手了
I'm not with him. We broke up.
其实 我们是在一起工作 再说谁问你意见了
We're working together, actually. And who asked you anyway, huh?
好吧
Right.
我之前不知道 所以…我道歉
I didn't know that, so... apologies.
不 没关系 你应该为我的人生做点贡献
No, it's fine. You should definitely weigh in on my life.
我以后每次需要做决定的时候 都会给你发短♥信♥的 怎么样
I'll make sure that I text you anytime I have to make a decision, yeah?
是因为训练时 山姆无人防守
It's just that in training, Sam was wide open,
可杰米却不肯传球给他
and Jamie wouldn't pass to him.
但山姆无人防守啊
But Sam was wide open.
这就是我需要面对的
Now that's what I'm dealing with.
(基莉 我快憋不住了 我可以去尿尿吗)
可以
Yes.
好了
Here it is.
好的 等等
Yeah. Okay. Now, hold on a second.
我们好像少看了一页 天呐
Think we might have missed a page. Oh, boy.
你们不想去坐真正的双层巴士吗
Don't you wanna go ride a real double-decker bus?
的给我们拼完之后
After we finish.
看到没我喜欢
See? I like that.
首先我们要先建造好 然后再坐上去
First we gotta build it, then we can ride it.
这跟实现梦想的步骤是一样的
It's kind of a Field of Dreams paradigm.
好吧
Okay.
人多力量大
Well, six hands are better than four.
(考夫卡 最狂野的伏特加)
早上好
Good morning.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
-嘿 这围巾真漂亮 我喜欢 -喂傻屌♥
-Hey, look at that scarf. I like it. -Oi! Wanker.
别把比赛搞砸了
Don't you fuck up the match.
谢谢关心 我们到时见分晓 好吗
I appreciate you. We'll see what happens, huh?
嘿 看看
Hey, check it out.
你从没…你从没见过这东西吧
You never-- Never seen one of these before.
这叫司康 好吗
That right there, that's a scone, okay?
跟马芬挺像的 只不过干得要死
It's like a muffin, except it sucks all the spit out of your mouth.
这是你的早餐 嘿你应该说什么
There's your breakfast. All right? Hey! What do you say?
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Dad!
很好 我们家的小孩就是有礼貌 我的天
Okay. There you go. Some people's kids, holy moly.
-风景很不错 是吧 -是啊
-It's pretty nice out there, isn't it? -Yeah.
-嘿 -我可以给咱俩做点早餐
-Hey. -I can make us some breakfast.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我想我只是还没适应时差
Nothing. I think I'm just a little jet-lagged is all.
我没事 泰德
I'm fine, Ted.
不 米歇尔 你必须跟我说实话
No, no. No. Michelle, you gotta talk to me.
好吗嘿 俄克拉荷马
Okay? Hey, hey. Oklahoma.
每一天…
Every day...
我醒来时都希望我能找回一开始的感觉
I wake up hoping that I'll feel the way I felt in the beginning.
但也许婚姻就是这样 对吗
But maybe that's just what marriage is, right?
我会继续努力 你知道我会的
I'll keep trying. You know I will.
准备好出发了
Ready to go!
-你得穿上裤子 孩子 -是啊
-I mean, you're gonna need pants, kiddo. -Yeah.
-你知道… -我们去把裤子穿上 走吧
-You know-- -Let's get some pants. Come on.
我不知道我该怎么做
I mean, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
婚姻 你知道的 太复杂了
Marriage. Just so, you know, so complicated.
要面临太多不同的挑战和…
So many different challenges and...
我想…我不知道 抱歉
I think-- I don't know. Sorry.
你结过婚吗
You ever been married?
内特 教练对浪漫关系的看法
Yeah, Nate. Coach's views on romantic relationships
和对煎牛排的看法没有太多不同
are not too dissimilar from his views on cooking steak.
如果你煎超过五分钟 味道就差了
You know, you spend any more than five minutes on one, loses its flavor.
-我说得对吗 教练 -对
-That sound about right, Coach? -Yeah.
那你介意我问你一个私人问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a personal question then?
问吧
Fire away.
既然你这么担心你的婚姻问题
If you were worried about your relationship,
那你干嘛要飞到7100公里之外的地方
then why did you fly 4,438 miles away?
这么具体的数字你张口就来啊
That is a very specific number to know off the top of your head.
我爸爸以前是制图员
Well, my dad used to be a cartographer.
他过去总说我是0.0016公里高
Used to say I was .001 miles tall.
是啊 这个问题问得好 为什么呢
Yeah. Well, it's a good question. Why do it?
我想是到了某个节点 我意识到
I think at some point I realized
我的存在会产生更坏的影响 而不是好的影响
that me being around so much was doing more harm than good.
比如说 每次我尝试解决问题 或是…
Like, anytime I tried to solve any of her problems, or...
为她做一些贴心的事 都会起反效果
do something sweet for her, it just would backfire.
她和我们咨♥询♥的心理医生一致认为
And then she and this therapist we were working with
最好能给她一些空间
decided that maybe the best thing to do would be to give her a little space.
所以…我给了她7000公里的空间…
And so... well, I gave her 4,400 and...
7100公里的空间
Thirty-eight. Thirty-eight miles worth of it.
抱歉打扰了 我听说你们当中 有人捡到了我手♥机♥
Sorry to interrupt. I was told one of you had my phone.
谢天谢地
Thank heavens.
我删除了一些应用来优化性能
I deleted some apps to optimize performance.
希望没把“海战”游戏删掉
Not Battleships, I hope.
还好 其实我没有经常玩啦
Oh, well. I was playing that too much anyway.
我不妨碍你们商量比赛日计划了
I'll leave you lads to your match day planning.
且慢 朋友
Now, well, hold your horse there, amigo.
有件事我想问下你的意见 可以吗
You mind if I get your take on something?
当然可以
Wow, of course.
很开心能受邀加入核心集团
Very exciting to be invited into the inner sanctum.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表