剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Shut the door, shut the door. Hey. Yo, hey, guys. Listen up, listen up.
这周六就是山姆的生日了
Okay, Sam's birthday is on Saturday.
我想着我们可以一起集资 给他个惊喜
So I was thinking we'd all chip in and get him something nice.
送他个礼物之类的 好吗
Nice gift or something. Right?
所以 内特会带来另一个漂亮的盒子
So, Nate's gonna be coming around with yet another impressive box.
看看 它还有一张脸
Look at this. It's got a face!
-是他 -抱歉 他
-He has a face. -Sorry, it-- He. He.
-你把钱放进他的嘴里 像这样… -大家听到了吗
-You put the money in his mouth. -Okay, you hear that, y'all?
把钱放进他的嘴里 明白了吗很好
You put the money in his mouth. Got it? Okay, good.
加油 内特
Go get 'em, Nate.
可以吗帮帮他
Okay? Help him out.
好的 谢谢 科林
All right. Lovely. Thanks, Colin.
你把钱放进他嘴里
You put the money in his mouth.
给你吃口香糖
Yummy for you.
是薄荷味的 让钱的味道更清新
It's spearmint. Make the money smell nice.
谢谢你 杰米 你真贴心
Thank you, Jamie. That's incredibly thoughtful.
嘿 杰米 耽误你一点时间
Hey, Jamie. Real quick.
就是想跟你聊聊 你刚才把口香糖放进盒子里了吗
Just wanna have a chat. Did you put gum in the box there?
-是的 -你为什么要这么做
-Yeah. Yeah. -Now, why'd you go and do that?
-抱歉 教练 -内特只是想帮忙
-Sorry, Coach. -Nate's just trying to help us out here.
-他也是团队的一份子 对吗 -是的 教练 你说得对
-He's part of the team, right? -Yeah, right, Coach. Yeah, yeah.
我把这个球队看作是乐队
And I see this team like a band.
-我很喜欢 -如果我们是滚石乐队
-I love that. -And if we were the Rolling Stones,
那我就是米克杰格 因为我是头面人物
I'd be Mick Jagger, 'cause I'm the front man.
-好的 -我有很多招式
-Sure. -I got the moves.
你的腰很细 是的 长相帅气 我明白
Got a tiny waist, yeah. The whole bit. I get it.
而罗伊则是基思理查兹
And Roy would be Keith Richards,
因为他很老 所有人都很意外他竟然还没死
'cause he's old and everyone's surprised he ain't dead yet.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck are you saying?
罗伊 兄弟 如果你要冲澡
Roy, mate, if you're gonna go to the shower,
你应该先把毛衣脱掉
you should take your sweater off first, pal.
我开玩笑呢 老兄
I'm just taking the piss, mate. Yeah.
我会态度好点的 我保证
I'll be better. Promise.
很高兴听到你这么说
Glad to hear it. Yeah.
马库斯 你有什么问题
Marcus, what you got?
你对本周末和水晶宫队打比赛 有什么感想
How are you feeling about taking on Crystal Palace this weekend?
如果要我说的话 用水晶做的宫殿似乎不堪一击
A palace made out of crystal seems mighty fragile if you ask me.
-教练 -教练
-Coach. -Coach!
-那位朋友 -特伦特克里姆 独♥立♥报的
-Yeah, right there. -Trent Crimm, The Independent.
我记得你 特伦特
I remember, Trent.
我只是好奇 你能解释一下越位犯规吗
I'm just curious. Could you explain the offside rule?
特伦特 参照196♥4♥年时美国最高发院
Well, Trent, I'm gonna put it the same way the US Supreme Court did
对色情的判定标准
back in 196♥4♥ when they defined pornography.
要解释清楚不容易 但你见到了自然知道
It ain't easy to explain, but you know it when you see it.
-好的 这位先生 -《太阳报》的厄尼朗兹
-Yeah, this gentleman right here. -Ernie Lounds, The Sun.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个问题是给曼尼恩女士的
This question's for Ms. Mannion.
-你叫我“韦尔顿”就好 -当然 抱歉
-It's "Welton." -Of course. My apologies.
您对鲁伯特的新欢有什么看法
Any thoughts on the newest Rupert girl?
我和鲁伯特已经分开了 所以…
Well, Rupert and I are no longer together, so...
他想跟演员还是模特交往 都是他的自♥由♥
He may consort with whatever model-actress, actress-model he pleases.
不 鲁伯特目前的交往对象是另一个女孩 据说你们还没分手时
No, the girl who came forward today is another one who was with Rupert
他们就在一起了
while you were married.
她说他们是五年前开始的
I mean, she says it started five years ago.
他们的关系一直持续到…现在
And they kept it going until, well, still.
噢
Oh.
我还一直以为男人不能一心多用呢
And all this time I thought men couldn't multitask.
我们的提问环节到此为止了
I'm afraid that's all we have time for.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much.
教练
Coach!
(又一个)
(鲁伯特曼尼恩被拍到 与另一个嫩模出现在彻西区)
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How are you?
就是想来看看你是否一切都好
Just wanna make sure you're doing okay.
那些记者真的很伤人
You know, that was pretty rough back there.
我没指望他们好到哪去
I expect nothing less from the press.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 你需要有人邮寄那个包裹吗 我是不会干这种事的
Sorry, did you need somebody to post that? Because that person's not me.
不是 拜托 这是我儿子寄来的爱心包裹
No, come on. This is a care package from my little boy.
也许这里面有什么东西 能让你开心起来 对吗
Maybe something in here can help cheer you up, yeah?
一个营的迷你士兵
Got a small battalion of army men.
这卡片上说
Says here on the card that
我应该把他们部署在我的公♥寓♥ 保证我的安全
I'm supposed to set 'em up in my apartment to help keep me safe.
-自♥制♥的卡祖笛 -好极了
-Homemade kazoo. -Excellent.
只有一个 所以不能给你
Only got one of those though, so you can't have that.
嘿
Hey now.
看看这个
Look at that right there.
这是堪萨斯城最好吃的烧烤酱
You know, this right here is some of the best barbecue sauce in Kansas City,
也可以说是全世界最好吃的烧烤酱
which makes it some of the best barbecue sauce in the world.
好极了
Yes!
有没有什么食物让你感觉回家了一样
You got some kind of food or something that can teleport you back home,
让你觉得心里一暖 心情愉悦
make you feel warm and fuzzy?
没有
No.
-你还有事吗 泰德 -有
-Will that be all, Ted? -No.
其实 我来找你是因为我遇到了一点麻烦
No, actually, the whole reason I'm here is 'cause I'm having a little trouble
我不知道该怎么跟杰米塔特沟通
figuring out Jamie Tartt's operating instructions,
不知道你有没有什么建议
and I was just seeing if you happened to have any advice.
抱歉 我恐怕…
Sorry, I'm afraid--
你的眼睛亮了 你想到了什么对吗 说说看
Your eyes just lit up. You got an idea. What is it? Go on.
我刚才想说你应该去找基莉
I was just gonna say you should go and talk to Keeley.
你们俩显然关系不错 如果有谁了解杰米的话 那肯定是她
I mean, you two have an obvious rapport. If anyone knows Jamie, it's her.
瞧 老板就是不一样
See, that's why you're the boss, right?
好建议 我想好给你什么了
That's good. Hey, tell you what I'm gonna do though.
我给你一个讨厌鬼 我看看 给你挑一个好的
I'm gonna give you one of these stinkers. Let's see. Let's get you a good one.
好的 这家伙是你的第一道防线
Okay, this right here is gonna be your first line of defense,
以防那个混♥蛋♥厄尼朗兹再来找事
in case that little turkey Ernie Lounds comes back around, huh?
怎么样冲着门口瞄准
How about that? We'll aim him right at the door there for you.
好的 谢了 老板 谢谢你的建议
All right, thanks, boss. I appreciate you.
是的你看上去很美 摸一摸狮子
Yes! You look beautiful. Just pet the lion.
没错
Exactly!
我喜欢 再给我一声咆哮
I love it. Give me a growl, yeah.
很性感 很好
Sexy, yeah.
好的 很美 很棒
Yeah. Beautiful. Yeah, all right.
准备下一组拍摄
Let's set up for the next shot.
-嗨 -嘿 你好吗
-Hi. -Hey, how you doing?
我很好 你呢
Yeah, I'm all right. How are you?
挺好的 不赖 所以你选了狮子
Yeah, not bad. So, you went with the lion, huh?
-对 -我有点受伤 但是挺酷的
-Yeah. -I'm a little hurt, but it looks cool.
我这身太夸张了
I look insane.
但是我觉得比熊猫的装扮好看
But I do think it's a better look than the panda.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
-该死 我好饿 -是吗
-Fuck, I'm famished. -Yeah?
大部分狮子都很饿
Most lions are.
-这样吧 我们去吃点东西 -好的
-Look. Let's get some food. -Okay.
-你饿吗 -嗯 是免费的吗
-You hungry? -Yeah, is it free?
这份工作肯定很有趣吧
Gotta be pretty fun for you, yeah?
是啊 他们付我很多钱
Yeah. I'm getting paid a shit ton
扮成动物 卖♥♥有咖♥啡♥因♥的伏特加
to get dressed up like an animal and sell caffeinated vodka.
不过这个狮爪子美甲我能带回家
But I do get to go home with the paws.
这算是福利了
Well, there's the perks right there. Yeah.
-我能咬一口吗 -可以 来吧
-Can I have a bite? -Yeah. There you go.
-谢谢 -小心 不客气
-Thank you. -Careful. You're welcome.
我知道你突然出现不是为了给我喂饭的
I know that you didn't just pop down to feed me.
你说得对 我想问问你关于杰米的事
No, you're right. I wanted to ask you about Jamie.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得什么能激励他
What would you say motivates him?
吹♥箫♥
Blow jobs.
还有别的选项吗
Is there a second option?
再给我咬一口
Go on, give us another bite.
嘿 一大口
Hey. There you are.
听着 我知道这孩子会是明日之星
Now, look, I know the kid's gonna be a star.
我希望他能对我正在为之努力的团队建设
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表