剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我
Me! Me!
这还是第一次见 泰德拉索直接跑进了看台
We certainly haven't seen this before. Ted Lasso is running into the stands.
他要去哪
Well, where the hell is he off to?
他丝毫没有慢下来
He's not slowing down on those steps.
泰德拉索的心肺功能真是令人刮目相看
That's some real impressive cardio from Ted Lasso there.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
-嘿 瑞贝卡 -你好 泰德
-Hey, Rebecca. -Hello, Ted.
-你做得很好 爸爸 -是啊 你没问题的
-You're doing great, Dad. -Yeah, you got this.
谢谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
我想让杰米当替补
I wanna bench Jamie.
但我想先跟你说一声
But I didn't wanna do it without checking with you first.
但是 泰德 你是球队经理
But, Ted, you're the manager.
所以 不管你做什么决定 我都支持你
So whatever you decide, you have my full support.
谢谢 老板 好了 一会见
Thanks, boss. All right. Later, alligators.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
泰德拉索似乎决定重新加入 已经在进行中的比赛
And it appears Coach Lasso has decided to rejoin the match already in progress.
罗伯兹 热下身 一会你上场 快点
Roberts, warm up. You're going in. Let's go. Come on.
嘿 荧光男 我们要换人
Hey, highlighter. We got ourselves a sub.
-16号♥换下9号♥ 好吗 -好的
-Sixteen's going in for nine. Okay? -Okay.
谢谢 先生 谢谢你
Appreciate you, sir. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
看来拉索打算早早就换人了
Well, it looks like Lasso is making an early substitution here.
他让罗伯兹下场 换下…
He's bringing Roberts on, and he's taking off...
杰米塔特
Jamie Tartt?
他是我们最好的球员
He's our best player!
我
Me?
你根本不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing!
你根本不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing! You don't know what you're doing!
搞什么啊
What on earth?
他要换下他最好的球员
He's taking off his best player.
而上半场只剩下不到一分钟了
And with less than a minute remaining in the half.
-傻屌♥ -16号♥ 罗比罗伯兹
-Wanker! Wanker! Wanker! -Number 16, Robbie Roberts,
替换9号♥ 杰米塔特
for number 9, Jamie Tartt.
嘿 你的表现很棒 为我们拉回了比分
Hey, way to play out there. Way to get us back in.
闭嘴吧 该死的蠢蛋
Shut up. Fucking stupid twat.
裁判看了看表 上半场结束
The referee looks at his watch, and that's halftime.
在更衣室里 等待拉索的会是怎样的反应呢
What kind of reception awaits Lasso in his locker room?
(塔特)
喂 坐下仔细听
Oi, sit down and listen.
我们打平了
We got ourselves a tied game.
干得好
Nice work.
伙计们 我们处于被压制的状态 必须改变这一点
Fellas, we're broken. We need to change.
听着 我知道改变会很吓人
And, look, I know change can be scary.
上一秒 你还在课间休息时 跟朋友们一起玩“一二三木头人”
One minute, you're playing freeze tag out there at recess with all your buddies.
下一秒 你就长了青春痘 声音变得沙哑
Next thing you know, you're getting zits, your voice gets low.
每次你的美术老师斯坎隆小姐弯下身子
And every time your art teacher, Ms. Scanlon, leans over your desk
查看你的作业进度 你内心都小鹿乱撞
to check and see how your project's going, you feel all squiggly inside.
她是一个迷人的女人 不是传统意义上的美女 但依然很迷人
She was a striking woman. Not classically beautiful, but striking.
那是我第一次看到晒痕
First time I ever saw tan lines.
大部分时候 改变是好事
Most of the time, change is a good thing.
我认为我们现在需要的就是改变
Now, I think that's what it's all about.
拥抱改变
Embracing change.
勇敢一些
Being brave.
做你必须做的 这样你人生中的每一个人…
Doing whatever you have to, so that everyone in your life...
才能继续他们各自的人生
can move forward with theirs.
因为或许…
'Cause maybe...
这是你唯一可以让她幸福的方法
it's the only way you can truly help her be happy.
显然 我说的“她”是指“足球女士”
Obviously by "her," I'm referring to Lady Football.
这都能圆回来
Good save.
山姆 下半场我们要把你换到中场
Sam, we're gonna shift you to midfield for the second half.
剩下的改变 彼尔德会告诉你们
And Beard's gonna walk y'all through the rest of the changes.
对了 还有一件事
Hey, hey, hey. One last thing.
我希望我说话的时候所有人都能看着我
And I want everyone's eyes on me when I say this. Look at me.
(相信)
-我就没喜欢过塔特 -我们都知道 罗伊
-Never really liked Tartt. -We know, Roy.
所有人 过来
Everybody, come on.
还有两分钟补时
Two minutes of added time remaining.
双方依然是二比二平
Still level at two goals apiece.
里士满踢得很好 即使没有杰米塔特
Richmond have played well, even without Jamie Tartt.
很好
Here we go.
他没人防守 就是这样
He's open. He's open. He's open. There you go.
一个直塞传球 从科伯恩身边划过 肯特接到球开始加速
A through ball from Cockburn. And Kent is off to the races!
快点
Come on!
肯特只需要击败一个人
Kent has only one man to beat.
他可以自己射门
He could take it himself,
但他多传了一次 传给无人防守的奥比桑亚
but he makes the extra pass to a wide open Obisanya!
他稳稳地踢进了
And he buries it!
天呐
Oh, my God!
里士满领先 此时补时仅剩下不到一分钟
Richmond take the lead with barely a minute of stoppage time left.
里士满第三个进球的球员 是24号♥山姆奥比桑亚
Scorer for Richmond's third goal, number 24, Sam Obisanya.
太好了
Yeah!
-对不起我太开心了 -没事 我喜欢我喜欢这股能量
-I'm so sorry! I'm just so happy! -No, I love it! I love this energy!
-给 教练 帮我抱着这家伙 -太好了
-Here, Coach. Take this guy from me. -Yeah!
这就对了
That's the way you do it!
干得漂亮 先生们干得好 就是这样好极了
Nicely done, gentlemen! Nicely done! Way to do it! Yes! Yes! Yes!
你做的那个决定 太有种了
Took balls, what you did.
我们就只有这个而已 罗伊 我们就只有这个
That's all we got is balls, Roy. It's all we got.
好的耶就是这样 做得好
All right! Yeah! There you go. Way to play.
怎么样 教练
How about that, Coach?
你听到了吗 教练
You hear that, Coach?
傻屌♥
Wanker! Wanker!
还是同一个词 是吧
Well, same word, ain't it?
是啊 但是意义不同了
Yeah, but different.
感觉像回到了80年代 当时坏的意思就是好 对吗
Yeah, kinda like back in the '80s when bad meant good, right?
那时谁是总统来着
Who was president back then?
-罗纳德里根 -罗纳德里根那个演员
-Ronald Reagan. -"Ronald Reagan? The actor?"
伙计 我喜欢你模仿布朗博士 真是活灵活现
Oh, man. I love it when you do Doc Brown. You walked me right into that.
爸爸
Daddy! Dad!
嘿你来了
Hey! There he is!
你觉得怎么样我们赢了
How about that, huh? We won one.
-爸爸 -嗯
-Daddy? -Yeah?
傻屌♥是什么
What's a wanker?
这个嘛 孩子 意思是…
Well, kiddo. That is a...
一个喜欢自力更生的男人 明白了吗
That's a man that likes to be alone with his thoughts. Make sense?
我让你看得更清楚一点 准备好了吗
Let's give you a better view of all this. Ready?
上来吧 孩子 看看
Get up there, kiddo. Look at that.
向大家挥挥手 就是这样 让他们知道 让他们看到 好吗
Wave to the people. That's it. Let them know. Let them see, huh?
该死
Shit.
耶
Yeah.
再来
One touch.
我一直在想我们初次相遇的情景 当时我们还在念书
I just keep thinking about the first time we met, back at school.
那个老旧的停车场里只有我们两个人 在同一时间出现
Us being the only two people in that big old parking lot at the exact same time.
太巧了
So random.
我们无从知晓我们的故事将从那里开始
No way for us to know that it was going to be the start of something.
-嘿 -我吓到你了
-Hey. -Did I scare you?
你大晚上的在停车场里悄悄靠近一个女人
You snuck up on a woman in a parking lot at night.
是的 罗伊 干得好
Yeah, Roy, well done.
对不起 我是个白♥痴♥ 昨天我也干了一件很白♥痴♥的事 所以…
I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. I was also an idiot yesterday, so...
没关系
It's okay.
晚安 基莉
Good night, Keeley.
晚安 罗伊
Good night, Roy.
我回头去看我们经历的一切
I look back at everything we've been through,
我不愿意有哪怕一丁点的改变
and I wouldn't change a single thing.
即使是现在
Even now.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
米歇尔 如果有什么我能做的
Michelle, if there is something I could... do
或是我能说的 只要能让你开心…
or something I could say that would make you be happy...
和我在一起 我都愿意去做
just being with me, I'd do it.
我会毫不犹豫地去做
I'd do it in a nanosecond.
但我什么都控制不了
But I ain't got no control over any of that.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表