剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
不 没这个必要
No, no. Not necessary.
我认识报社的老板 我打个电♥话♥就能阻止这件事
I know the owner of the paper. I can get this stopped with a phone call.
真的吗天啊 谢谢你
Really? Oh, my God. Thank you.
瞧 我怎么说的来着
See, what I tell ya, huh?
这女人厉害着呢 坚强、自信、有能力
This woman right here is strong, confident and powerful.
老板 我跟你讲 我不想看到 你和米歇尔奥巴马掰手腕
Boss, I tell ya, I'd hate to see you and Michelle Obama arm wrestle,
但若真有这么一天 我肯定目不转睛
but I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off it either.
我还是头一次被人这么夸奖
That's not a compliment I've had before.
-您的胳膊确实强壮得可以拍动作片了 -是啊
-You do have perfect action figure-y arms. -Yeah.
这种夸法也挺新鲜 总之 我很高兴能帮上忙
There's another one. Anyway, glad to help.
-好的 -谢谢你
-All right. Yeah. -Thank you.
-不客气 -再见
-Okay. -See y'all later.
她不可能找到我头上来 对吧
There's no way she can trace that photo back to me, can she?
-应该是吧 -“应该”是什么意思
-Yes. -What do you mean "yes"?
你没用假名或是一次性手♥机♥吗
Did you not use an alias or a burner phone?
我不是间谍 瑞贝卡 我只是球队运营总监
I'm not a spy, Rebecca. I'm just the director of football operations.
你两样都做得很棒呢
And equally proficient at both.
谢谢 等等…
Well, thank you. Wait...
好的 来吧 山姆传给迪克森
Okay, here we go. Sam lays it for Dickson.
很好 动作娴熟
Okay, nice touch.
传给邦伯凯奇
Switch to Bumbercatch.
杰米诱敌
Jamie decoys through.
-山姆无人防守 -进了
-Sam wide open. -There it is!
干得漂亮 内特 你感觉怎么样
Nice play, Nate. How you feel?
我不知道 很多前所未有的感受
I just don't know. So many new feelings. Yeah.
有点像长第一根阴毛的感觉 是吧
Kinda like getting your first pube, right?
-是的 什么 -来吧
-Yeah. What? -Here we go.
好了 大家做得很好
All right. Hey. Nice work.
好的 先生们
Okay, now, gentlemen,
还有一件事我们需要关注
here's the other thing we're gonna start focusing on.
从进攻到防守的转换必须更加迅速
Making quicker transitions from offense to defense.
你们要习惯“你好 再见”的模式 明天了吗
Y'all gotta start making your hellos goodbyes. You understand?
最好一件事最简单的方法就是好好做
Easiest way to get that done well is to do it well.
但除此之外 你们要保持最佳状态 好吗
But aside from that, you gotta be in great shape, right?
所以我们所有人要围着场地跑两圈
So, we are all gonna run two laps around this field.
凡是输给我的人再加四圈 现在开始
Anyone who loses to me has to run four more. Let's go!
-好的 让我看看你们的本事 -怎么回事
-Okay, come on. What you got? -What's going on?
你们追上来了 不准抄近道
You're catching up. Don't cut that corner!
快点 你们追不上我 我是姜饼人
Come on. You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.
再快点 孩子们
Faster, boys!
-看看他这张脸 -科林 艾萨克 求你们了
-Look at his face. -Colin, Isaac, please stop.
真的很疼 好疼啊
Yeah, it really hurts now. It really hurts.
小心点 科林 这是我们的新教练
Be careful, Colin, now. That's our new coach.
-对哦 小子 -是的
-Oh, right, boyo. -Yeah.
抱歉 教练
Sorry, gaffer.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 大家表现得非常好 伙计们
Okay, way to run out there today, fellas.
他们跑得比我快
You guys are much faster than me.
除了彼尔德教练
Except Coach Beard.
怎么回事我记得你高中时跑田径的啊
What's going on? I thought you ran track in high school or something.
我是象棋队的 教练
Chess team, Coach.
伊利诺伊州冠军 宝贝
Illinois State Champs, baby.
好的 伊利诺伊是一个州 伙计们
Okay, yeah. Illinois is a state, fellas.
最后一件事 你们的衣柜里有礼物
One last thing, there are some gifts up in y'all's lockers.
提前放在里面的 希望大家喜欢
In your little cubbies up there. So, hope you enjoy 'em.
(奥森斯科特卡特 《安德的游戏》)
(F斯科特菲茨杰拉德 《漂亮冤家》)
是一本破书
It's a fucking book.
(马德琳英格 《时间的皱折》)
(#我们是里士满)
好计策 臭小子
Nice one, bitch boy.
-嘿 -我只是觉得应该告诉你
-Hey. -Yeah, I just thought you should know
你的跟班内森每天都被杰米
that your boy Nathan's being harassed every single day
和他那帮混♥蛋♥死党们欺负
by Jamie and his little... side-pricks.
-嗯 -所以你早知道
-Right. -So you know already?
是的
Yep.
所以 你会解决这件事吧
So, you'll take care of it?
不会
No.
搞什么
What the fuck?
罗伊 我在布鲁克里奇小学
Roy, I learned two pretty big lessons
崎岖不平的操场上吸取了两个教训
on the rough-and-tumble playgrounds of Brookridge Elementary School.
第一 如果小罗尼福奇给你棒棒糖
One, if little Ronnie Fowch offers you a candy bar,
你要立刻拒绝 然后跑得越远越好
you immediately say no, and you get the hell outta there.
因为很有可能
'Cause there's a good chance
那个小兔崽子 刚在巧克力糖的包装袋里拉了屎
that little son of a gun has just pooped inside of a Butterfinger wrapper.
没人见过他这么干 但有人吃到过
No one ever saw him do it, but a couple people ate it.
第二 如果老师告诉霸凌者别欺负人
Number two, if the teacher tells the bully not to pick on someone,
只会让情况更糟
it's just gonna make it worse.
所以 你什么都不打算做
So, you're not gonna do anything?
对
No.
你干嘛刺♥激♥他
Why you winding him up?
他是关键 教练
He's the one, Coach.
如果我们要在这里干成事
If we're gonna make an impact here,
第一张倒下的多米诺骨牌 就在他的心里
the first domino that needs to fall is right inside that man's heart.
好极了
Yes.
杰米 我能问你件事吗
-Jamie, can I ask you something?
这是40公斤哑铃 我要做三组 每组十个
-It's 40 kilos. I do three sets of ten.
然后在肱二头肌和三角肌之间切换
And then I alternate between bis and tris.
我才不关心你举什么 小白脸
I don't give a shit what you lift, you little pretty boy.
不 你关心 因为你问了
Yeah, you do, 'cause you asked.
你能举起40公斤哑铃吗
Can you curl 40 kilos?
不能 但我能把你的蛋蛋当吊球用
No, but I can use your balls as a speed bag.
-你想试试吗 -不是特别想
-Do you wanna try that? -Not especially.
你知道你在球队里扮演什么角色吗
Do you even understand the influence you have on this team?
-我是最好的 我知道 -不 你是个混♥蛋♥
-I'm the shit, yeah. -No, you're a bellend.
但因为你有踢球的天赋 大家都很尊重你
But because your right foot was kissed by God the boys look up to you.
这让我质疑我的信念
It's made me question my own faith.
所以 当他们欺负内特时…
So, when they pick on Nate...
你在笑…
and you laugh...
是的
Yeah.
…他们认为这没问题
...they think it's okay.
对 因为内特是个弱鸡 他什么都做不了
Right, 'cause Nate's a weak baby and he can't do anything about it.
好吧 我会解决的 内特是个好孩子
Yeah, all right. I'll take care of it. Nate's a good lad.
很好
Good.
嘿 罗伊 你今晚来俱乐部吗
Hey, Roy. You comin' to the club tonight?
等下 你会去吗
Hold on, will you be there?
-当然了 兄弟 -那我去个屁
-Of course, bruv. -Then fuck no.
科林 艾萨克 过来
Colin, Isaac, come here.
你们俩平时总戏弄内特 是吧
You know how you two are always messing with Nate?
-对 -对
-Yeah. -Yeah.
继续 我觉得很好笑
Keep it up. Makes me laugh.
-早上好 希金斯 -早上好 我只是在…
-Good morning, Higgins. -Good morning. I was just--
等在门口 好让我知道你准时上班了
Waiting at the entrance so I'd see you were here on time.
没错 你似乎心情不错
Exactly. You seem in good spirits.
是的 我刚刚意识到一件事
Yes, I am. I've just realized something.
那张照片就算不能登出来又怎样
Who cares if we can't run that picture?
更大的问题是本地社区
The bigger issue is that the local community
力挺球队 不管他们踢得有多烂
is getting behind the team no matter how badly they play.
粉丝基础非常牢固
It is an outstanding fan base.
是的 我相信我有能力将其毁掉
Yes, one I believe I can put an end to.
万岁
Hooray.
不行
No.
好吧 我回来这里
Okay. I'll go back there.
-今日份 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
我跟《太阳报》的老板谈过了
So, I spoke to the owner of The Sun.
你跟上帝谈了
You spoke to God?
-不是太阳 是《太阳报》 -哦 对
-No, the newspaper. -Oh, right.
他同意不刊登你和基莉那张照片
And he has agreed to not run the photo of you and Keeley.
最有价值球员
MVP! MVP! MVP!
-左腿右腿 加把劲 -好了
-Left leg! Right leg, not as good! -Okay.
-太好了 -好啦 谢谢 泰德
-Yeah! -Yes. Okay, thank you, Ted.
抱歉 你说到哪了请继续
Sorry. Yeah, no. You were saying. Go ahead.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表