剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
and he's arguing with his missus
孩子们在花♥园♥里四处跑
and the kids are running around the garden
把他弄得抓狂 可是
and they're driving him nuts and he...
他喜欢那样的时光
he loves every second of it.
因为他在那个世界找到了自己的位置
Because he's found his place in the world.
但那不是真的
But that is not real.
对 不是
No, it's not.
这些都没能实现
That didn't happen.
我甚至都不敢再幻想那个世界
I can't even imagine that world any more.
我几乎
And I'm almost...
几乎感到幸运
I'm almost grateful,
因为我不用去爱 去关心任何人
because I don't have to love or care for anyone.
喜忧都不用与人分享
I don't have to share anything.
这便是我的所有
This is all I have.
但是有个问题
But there is a problem.
你和他走到这里
You and him walking here...
你们现在的状态
the state you're in,
是遇到麻烦了吧
there is trouble.
是的 是有些麻烦
Yeah. Yeah, there's trouble.
你害怕吗
You are scared?
不 我不害怕
No, I'm not scared.
我甚至希望我以军人的身份死去
And part of me hopes I die a soldier,
因为抛开这样的生活
because without this life,
我什么都不是
I'm... nothing.
这就是我的一切 全部的我
This is all I have. This is all that I am.
生活
Life...
并没有这么糟
it is not so bad.
但无论你身处何地
But wherever you are,
你都会浑然不觉地...
maybe you have to get old...
变老
before you can see that.
这杯敬我们刚刚失去的人
This is to a man that we just lost.
菲利普·洛克中校
Lieutenant Colonel Philip Locke.
敬长官
To the boss.
天一亮我们就走
We leave at first light.
这是我父亲的
This was my father's.
或许你们用得上
It might be useful to you.
一枚木柄手榴弹
Huh! A stick grenade.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我晚上睡得很好
I sleep good at night.
那玩意儿对我没用处
That has no use for me.
太好了
Nice.
天呐
Bloody hell!
不是吧
Er, no. No way.
这车美极了
She's beautiful.
坐好了吗
You in?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你 奥斯卡
Thank you, Oscar.
看着像个老式头盔
Ah... It looks like an old helmet.
看 阿迈
Here, Mikey.
看我
Look...
就是这样 很舒服
There you go. Now I'm comfortable.
简直完美
That's perfect.
你好 先生
Good day, sir.
有两名男子来过这里吗
Have you had two men pass by here?
抱歉 没人来过我这
I'm sorry, nobody visit me.
很久没人来过了
Not for long time.
请你理解 我们要找的人
Please understand that the men we're looking for,
先不管他们跟你说了什么
despite what they may have told you,
他们都是通缉犯
they're wanted criminals.
你要是保护他们 对谁都没有好处
And by protecting them, you ain't helping no-one.
我可以跟你保证
I'm going to make you a promise here.
只要你告诉我他们想要什么 人在哪里
Tell me what they wanted, where they are,
我们就不会碰你
we'll leave you be.
不伤你 不杀你
No harm, no fail.
他们是军人
They are soldiers.
我们也是军人
We're soldiers, too.
你们不是真正的军人
You're something else.
是更坏的一种生物
Something worse.
不管怎样
It doesn't matter.
我不会帮你的
I am not going to help you.
你们总这么说
What is it you guys always say?
我们有的是办法让你开口
Ve haz vays of making you talk!
我是奥地利人
I am Austrian.
真♥他♥妈♥对不起
Well, pardon me to hell!
你毁了我的笑话
You just ruined my joke.
不过 我不会让你终结我的玩笑
But I ain't going to let you fuck up my punchline, though!
微笑
Smile...
我们在这儿装备好
We'll get tooled up here.
傍晚就能到达约定的地方
We'll be at our rendezvous by nightfall.
收到
Copy that.
天佑美国
God bless America!
还有克里斯提·布莱恩
And Christy Bryant!
怎么样了
How are we doing?
有些失灵了
It's not working very well.
这里很潮湿
It's pretty wet.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
好像有人追来了
We might have company.
妈的
Shit.
确认有一个 该死
Yeah, that's one confirmed. Bollocks!
该死 现在确认有两人
Shit. We've got two confirmed.
我们需要那些枪 斯科特
We need those guns, Scott.
我知道 我正在努力
Yeah, I know. I'm working on it.
这都分离了
It's disconnected.
妈的 又有两个
Shit.There's two more.
我还有多少时间
How long have I got?
不长
Not long.
我们必须做个决定了 要找枪还是先走人
We're going to have to make a call, the guns or we move.
-击个掌 -快打开吧
- High five. - Let's open it up, come on.
没了
Gone...
-迈克 -怎么了
- Mike! - What?
下面什么都没有 迈克 都他妈是空的
There's nothing here, Mike. It's fucking empty.
该死 你确定吗
Shit. Are you sure?
-什么都没有 -妈的
- There's nothing. - Bollocks!
该死
Damn!
该死
Damn it!
简直不敢相信
I can't believe that.
好了 优势
All right, pros...
这里很好隐蔽 而且我们知道他们来了
we've got great cover and we know they're coming.
劣势
Cons...
弹♥药♥不足
inferior firepower.
我有三颗子弹 加上你的古董手♥枪♥
My three bullets and your antique handgun.
你有什么计划吗 迈克尔
You got a plan, Michael?
我有个狗屁计划
Yeah, I've got a fucking plan.
真是个狗屁计划
Great fucking plan!
你有更好的吗
Er, you got a better one?
没错
Yeah!
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go!
这计划真狡猾
It was a cunning plan!
向前
Moving!
快走 快走 快走
Move! Move! Move!
阿迈 新计划
Mikey! New plan!
干♥你♥军人
Beans and motherfuckers.
哥们 我们得接着走
Mate, we've got to keep moving!
迈克
Mike...
-我能选备用计划吗 -该死
- May have to switch to plan B. - Shit!
你还能走吗
Can you walk?
快 起来
Come on, get up.
-用力压着这里 好吗 -好
- Keep pressure on that, OK? - Yeah.
根据统计学 战场上大多数的死亡
You know, statistically, most battlefield deaths
都是发生在受伤的前十分钟
happen within the first ten minutes of wounding, right?
你为什么要和我说这个
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表