剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
- How many more were there? - Nine. Twelve, in total.
好吧 我们需要你帮忙解出余下的密♥码♥
Right, then, we need you to decode the rest, for us.
还需要你告诉我们把那些信息发去哪儿了
We also need the details on where you sent them.
那我需要一个适合工作的地方 我晕车
Then I need somewhere proper to work. I get car sick.
而且他是个很烂的司机
And he is not a very good driver.
我已经抱怨他好多年了
I've been saying that for years.
李娜 解码者不在了
Li-Na...the decoder is gone.
20号♥分部把他抓走了
Taken by 20.
我们需要其他的名字
We need the rest of those names.
我知道 我会把它们找回来
I know. I'll get them back.
你拿到前三个了吗
You have the first three?
是的 目前需要的已经拿到了
Yes. We have the one we need now.
铁皮人会得到他的心脏
Tin Man will get his heart.
我们必须找到他
We must find him.
国际核研究组织
安检区
我去接个电♥话♥
I'm just going to get this.
你好 我是许
Hello, this is Heo.
许季莱同志
将士阵亡纪念日愉快
真高兴听到这个消息
这是真的吗
真的要开始了吗
是的 同志
要开始了
It is happening.
我明白了
一般电脑上的各种细菌
The average laptop has
是马桶垫上的两倍
twice as many germs in it as a toilet seat.
大肠杆菌 葡萄球菌
E Coli, Staphylococcus bacteria.
能开始工作了吗
Will we start work?
-你在军队里面薪水多吗 -不
- You get paid much in the army? - No.
完全不够用
Not nearly enough.
他现在正在解其余的密♥码♥
Yeah, we've got him working on the rest of the codes right now.
我不确定这需要花多久
I'm not sure how long it's going to take,
而且他现在有点不高兴
and he's a little uptight.
知道前面的三个被发送到哪里了吗
Any idea about the three we sent through?
肯定是在韩国 那是一个名单
It's definitely in Korean. It's a list of names.
正在搜索相关的信息
Just running searches on them now.
我把他给他们发的邮件转给你了
I'm going to forward you the e-mail he was sending them to.
很好
Good.
我会进行IP地址追踪
I'll run a trace on the IP address.
看能不能带我们找到李娜
See if it leads us to Li-Na.
一旦你们拿到了其他的密♥码♥马上发过来
And send the other decodes as soon as you get them.
好的 收到
Yeah, roger that.
你需要在你的糖里面加些咖啡吗
You want to have some coffee with your sugar?
什么
What do you mean?
没事
Nothing.
怎么样了
How are things going?
每一行的加密方式都不一样
The cipher changes itself from line to line,
所以我现在正在分♥析♥它的密♥码♥算法
so I'm currently analysing the cryptographic algorithm itself
为了能够解出
in order to be able to...
好还是坏 你只需要回答这个就够了
Good or bad? That's all you need to say.
你的脾气真差
You're quite an angry person.
-我平时不这样 -他说的有道理
- No, I'm not. Not normally. - Well, he does have a point.
真假的 你帮着这小屁孩说话
Really? You're siding with the kid?
我没有帮着他说话
I'm not siding with him.
只不过这是今天
It's just the first thing
他说的第一句我能听得懂的话
he's said today that I actually understand.
-你知道这是什么吗 -是的 我懂
- Can you understand that? - Yes, I can.
这是你的阴♥茎♥
That's your penis.
不 这是表示"操♥你♥妈♥"的手指
No, it's a fucking finger.
中指代表阴♥茎♥
The middle finger represents the penis,
两侧屈起的两根手指则代表女性生殖器
while the two curled fingers on either side are the genitals.
这个手势的含义
It's similar to
与猴子为了彰显控制权而与敌人交♥媾♥类似
how a monkey copulates with its enemies to show dominance.
说完了
Finished?
我喜欢他 真的
I like him. I do.
-你要不要继续工作 -好
- You want to get back to work? - Yeah.
你生气 我不怪你
Don't blame you for being angry.
从事你这行当的人现在一定步履维艰
Must be a difficult time for men in your line of work.
科技正在逐步取代一切 无人机 网络战
Technology is taking over. Drones, cyber warfare...
普通的青少年在二十分钟内用手♥机♥造成的损失
The average teenager could do more damage in 20 minutes
比像你这样的士兵在一周内干的还要多
with a mobile phone than a soldier like you could do in a week.
如果你再得寸进尺 小屁孩
I can do a lot of damage in 20 seconds
我可以在二十秒内把你打得不成人形
if you keep pushing it, kid.
休息一下 上厕所
Toilet break.
坐下
Oi, oi, sit down.
抱歉
Sorry.
请继续破解密♥码♥
Keep working on the codes, please.
我太心烦意乱了
This has been very upsetting for me.
今天我看到有人被杀了
Today I saw people getting killed,
-而你现在用武力胁迫我 -你...
- and now you're physically intimidating me. - Hey, hey, just...
-这不是我选的 -听着 我知道
- I did not choose this. - Look, I know.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
你现在处境很糟糕
You're in a shitty situation.
我自己也有个孩子
I've got a kid myself.
他比你还小一点
He's a little younger than you.
相信我
Just trust me,
我决不会让你出事的 所以...
I'm not going to let anything happen, all right? So...
好吧 等我回来我会继续破解名字的
Fine, I'll finish decoding the names when I get back.
我现在真的要去排尿了
I really need to urinate now, though.
信息量太大了
Way too much information.
你得感谢老天没让芬恩长成这样
You can thank your lucky stars that Finn didn't turn out like that.
是啊 不然我就把他扔在朝鲜了
Yeah. I would have left him in Korea.
他怎么样 伙计 还好吗
How's he doing, mate? Is he ok?
是的 他挺好的
Yeah. He's good.
他回到他母亲身边去了
He's back with his mom.
-她知道吗 -不知道
- Does she know? - No.
很幸运 他不会告诉她
And luckily enough, he's not going to tell her.
希望如此
I hope.
你知道吗 很奇怪地 迈克
You know, weirdly, Mike,
我们差点被杀这件事...
nearly getting killed together...
反而让我们更亲近了
sort of brought us together.
或许你该和马蒂亚斯试试看
Maybe you should try that with Matthias.
-他怎么知道是名字的 -什么
- How did he know that they were names? - What?
洛克告诉过我加密的密♥码♥破解出来是名字
Locke told me the encrypted codes came out as names.
如果他不懂韩语
If he doesn't know the languages,
他怎么知道那是名字 那个小杂种
how does he know they were names, the little shit?!
-锁了 - 别废话
- Locked. - No shit.
-斯科特 -该死
- Scott. - Oh, shit.
-抓住他 -好的
- Get'em - Alright
小屁孩
Kid, hey!
等等 停下
Wait, stop.
我很抱歉 伙计们 我不能这么做
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, guys. I can't do this!
别说抱歉 停下
Don't be sorry. Just stop.
我不能成为你们想让我成为的人
I can't be who you want me to be,
我要回家
I've got to get home.
我母亲肯定会为我担心的
My mother is going to be so worried about me.
别再说关于你♥妈♥的♥屁话了
Enough of your bullshit about your mom.
你准备做什么
What are you going to do?
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop.
你们是我见过的最蠢的蠢驴了
You are the dumbest fuck I ever met.
得了吧 伙计
Come on, man!
-我们都知道你不会朝我开枪的 -真的吗
- We both know you're not going to shoot me. - Really?
你怎么这么慢
What took you so long?!
该死
Shit!
见鬼
Bollocks!
他把车胎的气放掉了 小杂种
He let the air out of the tyres. Little shit!
操 真不敢相信他居然开枪打我
Fuck. I can't believe he shot me.
我满身是血了
There's blood and everything!
名字
The names.
我扔掉了我的电脑 把所有东西删掉了
I left my laptop. Deleted everything from it.
你没有翻译好的密♥码♥
You don't have the translated codes?
-给我纸和笔 -在那里面
- Given me a pen and paper. - In there.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表