剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你女儿在我手里
'I have your daughter.
《反击》前情提要
-不听我命令 她就死路一条 -爸爸
- If you don't do exactly as we say, she's dead. - Daddy!
这些人会对你发号♥施令
These people should be making demands,
他们应该会要钱
they should be asking for money.
所以无论这起绑♥架♥的目的是什么
So whatever's going on here,
都远比克洛伊的性命更加重要
it's about a lot more than Chloe,
你自己心里清楚
and you know it.
事成之前 那女孩必须活着
Keep the girl alive until we are done.
事后要杀要卖♥♥ 悉听尊便
After that, kill her, sell her, it does not matter.
他是当地黑帮的成员
This character here, he's part of a local gang.
亚伦 是他堂兄雷·麦奎因的打手
Aaron, muscle for his cousin, Ray McQueen.
确保福斯特在约定的时间把它放到指定地点
Ensure Foster takes this to the right place.
你要我炸掉自己的大使♥馆♥
You want me to bomb my own embassy?
时间不等人哦 大使
Clock's ticking, ambassador.
让开让开
Move! Move!
我见到那女孩了
I've got eyes on the girl.
重复 我们救出了克洛伊
We have the girl. I repeat, we have Chloe.
翁劲武将军
General Ong Ji-Woo.
十分抱歉
I am so sorry.
-他们救出了那个姑娘 -克洛伊已经安全了
- 'They have the girl. - 'Chloe's safe!
快
Go!
罗宾
Robin.
罗宾
Robin!
-撑住 -克洛伊
- Talk to me. - Chloe!
-她没事 -罗宾
- She's fine. - Robin!
我们救出她了
We got her back.
-你不必非得这样 -罗宾 罗宾
- You didn't have to do this. - Robin! Robin!
天啊 这是怎么了
Oh, my God! What happened?
-谁让他这么做的 梅 -别碰他
- Who told him to do this, Mei? - Don't touch him!
这都是因为你和你的手下
This is because of you and your men!
你听我说
You listen to me!
这很重要 我必须知道
This is important. I need to know.
罗宾跟你说过
Did Robin talk to you about
他今天要做什么 或者他要去哪吗
what he was doing today, where he was going?
他说过他相信你 他信任你
He said he trusted you. He believed in you.
小心
Careful.
克洛伊 听我说
OK, Chloe, look, listen to me.
你♥爸♥爸受伤了 但他会没事的
Your dad's been injured but he's going to be OK.
-爸爸 -克洛伊
- Dad? - Chloe.
先生
Sir?
-先生 我们去哪 -能不能让我先缓口气
- Sir, where to? - Will you just give me a minute?
我们需要个新基地 一个不受打扰的地方
We're going to need a new base. Somewhere off the grid.
远离这一团糟
Away from this bloody mess.
斯顿布奇的线人那里怎么样
What about Stonebridge's civilian contact?
-加兰 -这主意不错
- Garland. - That is a very good idea.
我们就在那儿搭起天帐
We'll set up the crib there.
斯科特和斯顿布奇在哪
Scott and Stonebridge?
带麦奎因过来的路上
They're bringing in McQueen.
【泰语】
肩膀怎么样了 阿迈
How's the shoulder, Mikey?
-这仇你得报 -我知道
- You have to pop it back in. - Yeah, I know.
我会的 继续走
I will. Just keep moving.
B1B2 报告情况
Bravo One and Two, send sit-rep.
我们抓住麦奎因了
We have McQueen.
我们要在加兰的店重新部署
We're regrouping at Garland's place.
听着 迈克尔 有人刚在大使♥馆♥
Listen, Michael, someone's just blown the hell out of
把朝鲜代表团炸掉了
the North Korean delegation at the embassy.
麦奎因是我们和幕后凶手的唯一联♥系♥
McQueen's our only link to the people behind it.
-你快把他送回来 -收到
- You get him back fast. - Roger that.
-他们不会让你们把我带走的 -闭嘴
- They're not going to let you take me. - Shut up.
看你现在不是都落到我们手里了吗
We're doing a pretty good job of it so far.
不 我说的不是他们
No, no, no. Not them.
而是他们
Them.
警♥察♥
'This is the police!
放下武器 举起双手
'Lower your weapons and raise your hands.
如果你们不照做 我们就开枪
'If you do not comply, we will open fire.
-我们是大使♥馆♥的人 -我们是英国官员
- We're from the embassy. - We're British officials.
给你们5秒钟时间
'You have five seconds to comply.
五...
'Five...
-四... -我们怎么办 阿迈
- 'Four...- 'Any ideas, Mikey?
三...
Three...
我们就把枪放下 把手举起来
'Yeah, let's put the guns down and raise our hands.
-二... -好吧 好吧
- 'Two... - 'All right, all right, all right.
另一只手也举起来
'The other hand! Raise the other hand!'
我举不起来 疼
I can't. It hurts.
没种
Pussies.
-我要拘留这个人 -不行 他是我们的
- I'm taking this man into custody. - You can't do that. He's ours.
-举起手来 -好吧 好吧
- 'Hands up! - All right, all right, all right.
总得留点商量的余地
It's always negotiable.
你们当心 小伙子们
You take care of yourselves, boys.
妈的
Shit.
手不许放下来
'Keep your hands up!'
给我打开手铐
Un-cuff me.
-给我打开手铐 Janjai -他在我手上
- Un-cuff me, Janjai. - I have him.
-好 杀了他 -不行 在这不行
- Good. Kill him. - 'I can't. Not here.
这儿还有外人
'Not all these men are mine.'
-他是个累赘 -别担心
- 'He is a liability. - 'Don't worry.
他不会开口的 我保证他...
He won't talk. I'll make sure he gets...
李 我们说好的
Lee, we had a deal.
我告诉过你失手的下场
I told you what would happen if you failed.
我不会失手
No failure on my end.
-抓住他 -他们要杀了我 你们想知道什么
- Get him! - They're going to kill me. What do you want to know?
好极了 找出幕后凶手的
Brilliant. There goes the one link
唯一线索就这么没了
into finding out who's behind all this.
你知道吗 阿迈
You know what, Mikey?
我估计这事儿还是得靠火拼才能收场
I predict this is going to end in some big gunfight,
血流成河 你我身陷其中
a lot of bloodshed, you and me stuck in the middle.
像往常一样
As always.
那我们还等什么呢
What are we waiting for?
反击 第五季第二集
白厅 伦敦
菲利普 一小时后
Philip, in one hour
我得和首相解释 为何我国大使实施了
I have to explain to the PM how our own ambassador facilitated
-对朝鲜代表团的刺杀 -我明白
- the assassination of the North Korean delegates. - I understand.
以及为何幕后主使竟然是
And how the hell some low-level British thug
像麦奎因那样得英国下层废物
like McQueen can be behind it all.
我可不认为他是
'Well, I don't think he is.'
我觉得他只是在替别人办事
I think he was working for someone else.
-谁 -我尚不清楚
- 'Who? - 'Well, I don't know yet.
我所知道的
What I do know is that
是有人雇他绑♥架♥了福斯特的女儿
someone paid him to kidnap Foster's daughter
然后逼迫大使携带炸♥弹♥穿过安检
and then forced the ambassador to carry a bomb through security.
你却对此无能为力
And you couldn't stop it?
我们把他女儿活着带回来了
We got his daughter back... alive.
但不是麦奎因
But not McQueen.
本来都抓住他了 结果让他给跑了
Well, we had him and then we lost him.
菲利普 我明白可能有突发♥情♥况发生
Philip, I understand things happen in the field
但如果你的人能力不够...
but if your men aren't up to the task...
他们的能力你是知道得 已经掌握了麦奎因的线索
They are and you know they are. We have a lead on McQueen.
-我正在过去的路上 -把他抓回来
- I'm on my way there now. - 'Bring him in.'
因为这件事的后果...
Because the fallout from this is...
过去我一直支持你 这从未变过
Look, I've always backed you in the past. That hasn't changed.
所以 求求你 别让我失望
So, please, don't let me down.
这就是安全屋吗
This is the safe house?
你还指望什么 四季酒店[高级度假酒店]吗
What do you want? The Four Seasons?
-妈的 有一季就够了 -预算不够
- Shit, I'd settle for one season. - Not on our budget.
女士们 这边请
Ladies, this way.
[泰语]
[泰语]
[泰语]
[泰语]
好吧 好吧
All right. All right, OK.
[泰语]
很好 很好
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表