剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
她是一个不惜一切完成任务的特工
with a mission she has shown incredible dedication to.
除非我们知道这个任务是什么
Unless we know what that mission is
以及她为什么和黑帮做交易
and why she is dealing with the Yakuza,
否则我们会一直落后于她
We'll be one step behind her
和她的朝鲜上级一步
and her masters from North Korea.
我跟四郎的交易不会取消
The deal that I have with Shiro will be fulfilled.
根本没有什么交易
There will be no deal.
告诉你的人是20号♥分部干的
Tell your people Section 20 did this
而且你要为父亲报仇
and that your father's death needs to be avenged.
这些家伙有可能是九州一个黑帮财团的人
These guys are probably from the Yakuza syndicate.
斯科特 快去找他们
Scott, go and find them.
万一他被黑帮抓住了呢
What if the Yakuza took him?
那抓到梅就是救回他的最佳机会
Then Mei is our best chance of getting him back.
四郎被我制♥服♥了 没有梅的踪迹
I have Shiro here and there's no sign of Mei.
妈的
Shit!
日本黑帮给梅运送的货物是钒
The Yakuza's shipment for Mei is vanadium.
可以被用于制♥造♥导弹
Used in missile technology.
该死 兄弟
Oh, shit, buddy!
希望你的运气能比我好一些
I hope you're having better luck than I have.
妈的
Shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
什么情况
What the hell...?
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
救了你小命的人 笨蛋
The reason you're still breathing, asshole!
好吧 有道理
Yeah, fair enough.
我们是中情局的 撤退
We're with the agency. Fall back!
上啊
よし、行くそう
达米恩 达米恩
Damien, Damien, Damien!
后退 孩子
Move back. Move, kid!
快走
Move!
快走 跟我后面跑 跟紧了
Move! Get behind me and start running. Get behind me!
快跑
Run!
快上船 撤退
Get to the boat! Fall back!
快走 快走
Move, move, move! Go!
快走
Go, go, go!
我们几个月的潜伏都你被搅黄了
You just blew months of our work,
多谢你啊
so thanks for that.
怎么 现在中情局雇佣南伦敦人了吗
So what, the CIA's recruiting out of South London now, are they?
真有趣 我们是合同工
Funny guy. We're contractors.
要我说你们就是外国雇佣兵
You're a couple of mercs, I'll tell you that.
是啊 佣兵救了你的命
Yeah, mercs that just saved your life.
你和你的菜鸟队友
Well, it was you and your amateur crew
把我们全盘任务搅黄了
just screwed our entire mission.
这账要怎么算
So what are you going to do about that, eh?
是四郎
It's Shiro.
他下令杀害了我两个兄弟
He ordered the murder of two of my mates.
我要抓到他
Now I want him.
你们要么来帮我 要么杀了我
Now you can stand by me or you can kill me.
我真不在乎
I don't really care.
因为不抓到他我不会罢休
Because I'm not stopping until I get him.
反击
第五季 第四集
你还好吗
You OK?
我觉得甩掉他们了
I think we've lost them.
我们得继续走 快走
We've got to keep moving. Let's go.
孩子 走水里
Hey, kid, walk in the water.
走水里
Walk in the water!
别留脚印
No prints.
你真是个士兵
You're really a soldier?
是的 我不是毒贩
Yeah. I am. I'm not a drug dealer.
更不是IT顾问了
I'm definitely not an IT consultant.
我是个士兵
I'm a soldier.
还是个挺棒的士兵
I'm really good at it too.
来吧 我们最好离开海滩 孩子
Come on. We better get off this beach, kid.
太容易暴露了
It's too easy to see us.
-达米恩 -怎么
- Damien, hey! - What?
那怎么样
What about that?
这 在这里
Hey! Hey! Over here!
在这 在这
Over here, over here!
秋山
Akiyama...
你负责安保的
你辜负了我
对不起 请原谅
滚吧
行け
是
はい
-交易不能被推迟 -那20号♥分部呢
- The exchange can't be delayed. - Section 20?
他们只是在垂死挣扎
They were grasping at straws.
我们要调整一下计划
But we'll adjust our plans.
我们有太多不利因素
Too much is at stake for both of us.
他们自称是中情局吗
And they said they were CIA?
对 他们想把四郎押解回美国
'Yeah, here to render Shiro back to the US.'
-你信任他们吗 -不 不信任
- And do you trust them? - 'No, I don't trust them.'
但不妨带他们过来
Why don't I bring them in?
-在中立地带见面 -收到
- Let's meet somewhere neutral. - 'Roger that.'
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
中情局的精英 梅森和菲伯
The agency's finest - Mason and Faber.
菲利普·洛克
Philip Locke.
给我接弗吉尼亚的伊兹·费尔南德斯
Get me Izzy Fernandez in Virginia.
中情局不会证明我们的身份
The CIA won't verify us.
伊兹欠我点人情
Izzy owes me a few favours.
如果需要的话 她会证明的
If needs be, she will verify.
证不证明不是问题
See, it don't matter if you verify us or not.
问题是你们人妨碍了我们的任务
What matters is that you people got in the way of our fucking mission.
别轻举妄动 亲爱的
No sudden moves, darling,
否则我会让这咖啡厅血流成河
otherwise I'll turn this cafe into a fucking bloodbath.
通了
Ok.
伊兹 你认识菲伯和梅森这两个人吗
Izzy, do the names Faber and Mason mean anything to you?
你挺勇敢
You're brave.
表现不错
You did good.
你怎么这么淡定
Why are you so calm?
你刚刚杀了三个人
You just killed three people
还像什么都没发生一样
and you're acting like nothing happened.
我是杀了 因为他们拿枪指着我们
Well, yeah, I did. They were coming at us with guns.
我们会被杀的
They would have shot us.
我会因此失去你
I could have lost you.
他们是什么人
Who were they?
貌似是黑帮的
They looked like Yakuza.
我从没见过他们
I've never seen them before.
这是职业风险
Occupational hazard.
总是有人还没自报家门就先动手
Strangers trying to kill you without introducing themselves.
你还能笑得出来
You think this is funny?
怎么了
Yeah.
面对这种情况
You got to develop a sense of humour
你必须发掘点幽默感
to deal with that shit.
没有的事 正常人才不会
Er, no, you don't. Normal people don't.
有多少...
How many...
有多少人死在你手上
How many have you killed?
你知道吗
You know what?
我现在觉得
I'm starting to think
没有你陪在我身边是件好事
it was a good idea you never stuck around.
听着孩子 我知道我是个混♥蛋♥
Look, kid, I know I'm an asshole.
抛弃了你
I ran out.
如果可能的话
And if I could,
我会回到16年前痛扁自己一顿
I'd run back 16 years and kick my own ass.
我活该 我不怪你恨我
I deserve it. I don't blame you for hating me.
但我不明白的是
What I don't understand
你为什么要大老远跑来说这些话
is why you came all this way just to tell me.
你大可以打个电♥话♥说"去你妈♥逼♥"
You could have just picked up the phone and said, "Fuck you."
明白 伊兹 谢谢
Roger that, Izzy. Thank you.
中情局确认了
CIA confirms.
你们的任务是什么
So, what are your orders?
换作我奶奶的话
Right now, to tell you to back the fuck up,
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表