剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
那为什么绑♥架♥他女儿却什么也不做
Then why take the daughter and do nothing?
不是不做
It's not nothing.
他们只是在等候时机
They're just waiting.
他们在增加筹码 直到他肯答应任何条件
They're gaining leverage until he'll do anything they want.
我能肯定 这事和他与朝鲜的谈判有关
I'm sure it's linked to his talks with the North Koreans.
你知道麦奎因在哪儿吗
You got a location for McQueen?
知道 我哥们那儿有进展了
Yeah, that mate of mine came through.
他说雷会去他自己的夜店里收钱
He said Ray does a money pick-up at a nightclub that he owns.
瑞姆 如果你能在他身上放个追踪器
Richmond, if you could put a tracker on him,
-也许就能找到克洛伊了 -好的
- it might lead us to Chloe. - Sure.
好了 时间紧迫 我们快把她救回来
Good. Clock's ticking. Let's get her back.
还有九根手指 不会再有警告 将会发给你指示
你就不能打电♥话♥吗
You couldn't phone?
你想干什么 夏姆拉
What do you want? Chamra.
他们在水上集市上打斗 引起了朋友们的担忧
The fight at the floating market has caused our friends concern.
你以为我在玫瑰床上安稳坐着呢
You think I'm sitting on a bed of fucking roses?
没人说过会有士兵突然出现 杀死我的手下
Nobody told me about any soldiers rocking up and killing my crew.
他们说这活儿很简单
They said this was going to be a simple bit of work -
带走那女孩 福斯特就乖乖听话了
take the girl and Foster would roll over.
没人想到他会把这些人招来
No-one expected him to call these people.
也许他们让我带走那女孩之前
Yeah, well, maybe they should have done their homework
应该好好做点研究工作
before they asked me to take the girl.
你想让我给他们打电♥话♥谈一下吗
Would you like to call them and discuss it?
我想还是别了
I thought not.
确保福斯特在恰当的时间把它带到恰当的地点
Insure Foster takes this to the right place at the right time.
我不知道你想干嘛
You know, I don't know what you're on,
但我还这八字还没一撇呢
but I'm not getting anywhere near enough for this shit.
雷 这会别老想着钱
Money shouldn't be your primary concern, Ray.
都快当爸爸了吧 什么时候生来着
With the baby on the way. How long now?
问你妈♥逼♥
"Fuck you", is how long.
当上父亲是上天的恩赐
Fatherhood is a blessing.
可以永远地改变你
It will change you forever.
但分娩前这几周
But these final few weeks
对母子来说都很危险
are a dangerous time for mother and child.
你又威胁我
You threaten me again...
再威胁我试试
Threaten me again.
-找到他了吗 迈克 -还没有
- You got anything, Mike? - No, not yet.
总部 B组呼叫
Zero, this is Bravo Team.
-还是没找到麦奎因 -收到
- Still no eyes on McQueen. - Copy that.
正在给你们连入酒吧监控
Patching you into the club CCTV.
收到
Got it.
信♥号♥♥不错 继续待命
Good signal. Standing by.
收到
Copy that.
注意 同志们
Heads up, guys.
没事吧
Everything OK?
-确保把这个送给福斯特 -好的
- Make sure Foster gets this. - Yeah, all right.
-到他手上之后告诉我 -好的
- Let me know when he's got it, yeah? - Yeah.
-喂 这事很重要 -放心吧
- Hey, it's important. - It's done.
-弟兄们好 -老大好
- Boys. - Boss.
总部 B组呼叫 目标进入酒吧
Zero, this is Bravo Team. Target is entering the building.
收到
Copy that.
B3 行动
Bravo Three, move in.
收到
Got it.
看得爽吗
Like what you see?
你知道我喜欢
You know I do.
等不及要验收成果了
Can't wait to debrief you later.
怎么了 拜托 他早就知道
What? Oh, come on, he knows.
你早就知道了是吧 阿迈
You know, don't you, Mikey?
你俩在一起了吗 什么时候
What? You two? Since when?
你们好下流
You two are wankers.
过后我要跟你好好谈谈
And I'll talk to you later.
万分期待
Oh, I look forward to it.
他是个顶级坏蛋
He's an A-class asshole, all right?
-小心点 -我会没事的
- So be careful. - I'll be fine.
行动吧
Go get 'em.
该死 她好性感
Fuck, she's hot.
-我要一起进去吗 -不行 我们露脸了
- Should I go in with her? - No, we've been made, remember?
-我们进去 计划就泡汤了 -但迈克
- If we go in, we blow it. - Yeah, but, Mike...
她当兵比当你女朋友时间要长多了
Oi, she's been a soldier longer than she's been your girlfriend.
她知道自己在干嘛
She knows what she's doing.
钻石酒吧
总部 看到目标了 正在靠近
Zero, eyes on target. Moving in.
回头见 宝贝
Catch you later, babe.
-抱歉抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry, sorry. - It's all right.
嗨 请你喝点东西吧
Hey, can I get you a drink?
-不用了 谢谢 -你确定吗
- I'm good, thanks. - You sure?
是的
Yeah.
该死
Shit!
麦奎因把B3带去
'McQueen has taken Bravo Three
主层的私人包间了
to a private booth on the main floor.'
-老大 老大 -怎么了
- Boss, boss! - What?
他们找进酒吧里来了 老大
Problem in the club. Boss!
-嗨 你没事吧 -我没事
- Hey, you all right? - I'm OK.
达米恩 我没事 快追
Damien, I'm OK. Go!
是 领导
Yes, boss.
嗨 麦奎因
Oi, McQueen!
告诉我那女孩在哪
Tell me where the girl is. Where is she?
在哪里
Where's the...
见过我外甥了吧
You met me cousin?
他打起架来就是个疯子
He's a fucking lunatic.
八角笼搏击时还打死过人 搞死他 孩子
Killed a man once in the Octagon. Finish him off, son.
快点 我们有事要办
Hurry up, we've got things to do.
-上车 -快
- Get in! - Come on!
-快走 老兄 -快上来
- Come on, mate! - Come on!
妈的 走走走
Ah, shit! Go, go, go!
-我以为你很能打呢 -可能最近生疏了
- I thought you're were good at fighting? - Guess I'm rusty.
别担心 下次我一定揍扁他
Don't worry, I'll get him next time.
先排队 他是我的
Yeah, get in line, he's mine.
-瑞姆 把追踪器放他身上了吗 -是的
- Richmond, tell me you put the tracker on him? - Yeah, I did.
总部 找到他了吗
Zero, have you got him?
是的 他在你们西北方向两个街区
OK, he's two blocks north-west of you.
这条街开到头左拐
Hang a left at the end of the street.
B3 直走
Bravo Three, stay on course.
目标就在你正北方2公里
Target is two clicks north of you.
福斯特要去哪里
Where the hell is Foster going?
-你打这个电♥话♥干嘛 -李 我不干了
- Why are you calling this number? - Lee, listen. It's done.
我要杀了那女的然后随便扔了
I'm going to cut this little bitch up and I'm going to dump her.
不是你说了算 你要服从命令 雷
You do not make decisions, Ray. You follow orders.
有士兵到处追我
I've got soldiers all over me.
今晚都他妈找到酒吧来了
They've come to the fucking club tonight.
你需要服从命令
You follow orders because
因为你只是个渺小又无关紧要的人
you know you are small, insignificant.
是我们还留着你的妻子和
That your wife and unborn
未出生的孩子
child only remain alive because we say so.
事成之前 保证那女孩活着
Keep the girl alive until we are done.
事后你想杀她想卖♥♥她 悉听尊便
After that, kill her, sell her, it does not matter.
最重要的就是让福斯特把包裹送到
What does matter is that Foster delivers the package.
喂
Hey, you!
福斯特先生
Mr. Foster.
总部 看得到他吗 还是没见到麦奎因
Zero, have you got him? Still no visual on McQueen.
B组 目标就在你前方
Bravo team, the target is right ahead of you.
福斯特拿到包裹了
你快跟丢了 要我来开吗
You're going to lose him, you want me to drive?
除非你能让这车飞起来
Look, unless you can make this thing fly,
不然换谁都没用
you won't do any better.
该死
Shit.
不许乱跑 行吗
Don't you fuck me about, OK?
就是他 他在那
That's him, that's him right there.
他和克洛伊在一起 快快快
He's got Chloe with him. Go, go, go!
我们见到那女孩了
We got eyes on the girl.
快点
Walk!
让开
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表