剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
To kidnap the ambassador's daughter
还让大使安放炸♥弹♥
and make the ambassador plant a bomb?
去炸死那些朝鲜代表
To blow up some North Koreans.
听着 李不是一般的朝鲜人
Look, Lee is no ordinary North Korean.
他是39处的人
He's Office 39.
朝鲜政♥府♥资助的犯罪集团 对吗
As in North Korea's government-sponsored crime syndicate, yeah?
第一次听说它时我没有什么概念
It meant nothing to me the first time I heard it.
39处差不多是世界上
Office 39 are pretty much
最残忍♥的秘密组织
the most ruthless covert organisation on the planet.
他们贩毒 贩卖♥♥人口 谋杀
Into drugs, human trafficking, murder,
任何对朝鲜核弹计划有利的事情都干
anything that generates hard currency for the North Korean nuclear missile programme.
他们为什么会炸掉自己的外交官
What doesn't make sense to me is
这对我来说毫无意义
why would they blow up their own diplomats?
所以他们把事件的责任归到西方国家头上
So they can blame the West for the incident.
升级紧张局势
Escalate tension...
也许还能挑起战争
And maybe start a war.
大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥只是第一步
The embassy bomb was just the first step.
我们需要确切的情报
We need hard intel,
获取他们的下一步行动
anything that points to their next move.
我们到哪去找他们 麦奎因
Where do we find them, McQueen?
他们在码头旁边的一幢废弃的高楼里活动
They operate out of an abandoned high-rise near the docks.
李的主基地就在楼顶
Lee's main base is the top of the tower.
他有黑客站 冰♥毒♥实验室
He's got hacking stations, a crystal meth lab,
地狱
走私假♥币♥和武器 鬼知道还有什么
smuggles fake currency, arms, fuck knows what else.
那个地方戒备重重 到处都有守卫
The place is locked down. Guards everywhere.
进不去 也出不来
No way in, no way out.
迈迈
Hey, Mikey...
上去吗
..Going up?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
里面还是外面
Inside or outside?
-操 -太好了
- Oh, bollocks! - Yeah!
长官 我查到这个人了
Sir? I've got a face to the name.
我查了李德火所有已知的假名
I checked Lee Dae-Ho against all known aliases.
如果他是39处的人
If he's Office 39,
他可能曾经在朝鲜第一局工作
he probably would've worked through the North Korean First Bureau,
然后我就找到了这个
which led me to this.
搞什么 昌骆怎么知道我们在这
What the hell? How did Changrok know we were here?
你被跟踪了吗 中校
Were you tailed, Colonel?
没有 我确定
No, I wasn't. I'm sure of it.
我告诉过你了
I told you -
39处什么都知道
Office 39 know everything.
你能闭嘴吗
Will you shut up?
瑞姆 通知B队 我们撤
Richmond, give Bravo Team a sit-rep then exfil.
B队 "天帐"位置被泄露了
'Bravo team, crib has been compromised.
反恐特警组来了
SWAT incoming.
我们正在转移 停止通讯
'We're on the move and going dark.'
需要我们支援吗
Do we need back-up?
我们要取消行动吗
Do you want us to abort?
操
Shit!
我们应该取消行动吗
Should we abort?
-啥 你在问我吗 -是啊
- What, you're asking me? - Yeah.
你是唯一一个肯让我指挥的人 迈迈
You're the one being groomed for command, Mikey.
去你的
Says you.
靠里点
Get in.
好了 拿上硬盘
All right, take the hard drives.
把其他的都销毁 我们得走了
Destroy everything else. We need to move.
现在
Now!
走吧
Move!
马丁内斯
Martinez...
玛萊 你跟紧我
Malai, you stay close to me.
好了 把你们的手放在那儿别动
All right, put your hand there and you keep it there.
走吧
Move, go!
从屋顶撤退 就在楼上
Exfil via the roof, one floor up.
曼谷这边走
还有四层 我们进去
Four more floors. We go in,
拿到情报就走
we grab the intel and we get out.
-本来就这么计划的 -计划的好
- That was already the plan. - It's a good plan.
你知道大家是怎么看待计划的 迈迈
You know what they say about plans, Mikey.
一旦遇敌就得随机应变
They never survive contact with the enemy.
-没想到我能说出这样的话来吧 -谁说的
- You didn't know I knew that one, huh? - Who said it?
麦莉·赛勒斯[美国著名女演员]
Miley Cyrus?
马丁内斯 掩护我们六个
Martinez, cover our six.
明白 长官
Copy that, sir.
我们应该抓这些人去打扫"天帐"
We should get these boys to clean the crib.
遇敌
Contact!
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
敌人来了
Incoming!
-出口在哪儿 -出口安全
- Where is that exit? - Exit secure!
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
让我出去 把枪给我 给我
Let me out, give me the gun. Give me that!
-雷 别去 -快走 走
- Ray! Ray, no! No! - Go! Go!
你必须走 快点
You've got to go! Come on!
掩护我们 我带她离开这儿
Cover us and I can get her out of here.
确保她能记得她爸爸
Make sure she remembers her daddy.
-求你了 -快走
- Please! - Move!
你知道你死定了吧
You know you're dying.
你要是信什么神的话就祈祷吧
If you have a God, pray.
我们和以前的你没什么两样 雷
This is the world which you used to live in, Ray.
我们不是坏人
We are not the bad men.
我们是更厉害的人物的傀儡
We are the pawns for the greater power.
你说的倒轻松 昌骆
Easy for you to say, Changrok.
你们相信转世这些乱七八糟的
You believe in reincarnation and all that shit.
有信仰是好事 对吗
It's good to believe in something, right?
是啊
Yeah.
希望你转世以后
Well, let's hope you come back
依旧是只死蟑螂
as the fucking cockroach you really are.
下辈子见吧 王八...
See you in the next life, motherf...
二十五层 迈迈 毒品实验室
25th floor, Mikey. Meth lab.
跟着电线走
Follow that wire.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
有人告诉了昌骆我们的位置
Someone told Changrok where we were.
是吗 谁说的 你告诉大使了吗
Yeah, but who? Did you tell the ambassador?
我没跟他说话 我见到他妻子了
I didn't talk to him. I saw his wife...
还有他们的助理乐温
..And their assistant Lawan.
所有事情都有乐温经手
Lawan was there for everything.
她转交了绑匪发来的第一条信息
Handed over the first message from the kidnappers.
她可能给夜店里的人报告了你的身份
She could have tipped them off about you in the nightclub
她也可能从医院开始跟踪我
and she could have followed me from the hospital.
我们问问她吧 她在哪
Well, let's question her. Where is she?
她在医院 跟福斯特和梅在一起
She's at the hospital with Foster and Mei.
-瑞姆 -是 长官
- Richmond? - Yes, sir.
福斯特太太 我安排了车接你和克洛伊
Mrs Foster, I've arranged the car to take you
回你们住的地方
and Chloe back to the residence.
不 我不走
No, I'm not leaving.
我想在这陪着爸爸
I want to stay here with Dad.
他需要休息 你也是
He needs to rest and so do you.
你一句话都听不进 是吧
And you're not going to listen to a word I say, are you?
起码跟乐温一起去吃点东西
At least go with Lawan to get something to eat.
走吧
Come. Come on.
你去吧 没关系
You go. It's OK.
我爱你
I love you.
走吧
Come on.
先生们 这上面有好多设备
Gentlemen, there's a lot of equipment up here.
是干什么用的
What's it for?
你们俩在开小差吗
You two been naughty? Hmm?
在线赌博 还是在看A片
Online gambling? Been looking up some porn?
不管是什么 我都会找到的
Whatever it is, I'm going to find out.
你会说英语吗
English, do you speak it?
但是你能听懂 挺方便的 不是吗
But you understood that. That's convenient, isn't it?
39处在这里干嘛
What's Office 39 doing here?
不管是什么 这个小机器
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表