剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我们是她迷宫里的老鼠 不得不服她
We're just rats in her maze. You've got to hand it to her.
我更想毙了她的脑袋
I'd like to hand her a bullet to the head.
如果他们还控制着所有门
If they still control the doors,
那我们不可能及时赶到会议厅
there's no way we'll get to the chamber in time.
也许吧
Maybe.
电梯应该已经断电了
Those lifts should be powered down.
我们不需要电力 阿迈
We don't need any power, Mikey.
这是个好办法 拿住了
That's a good idea. Got it?
好了 过来
All right, here.
你拿着这个
You take that,
找个安全的地方藏起来 很快就会结束
find somewhere safe to hide and it'll all be over soon.
我有个儿子 这周末是他的生日
I have a son. It is his birthday this weekend.
你们从前经历过这种情况
While you've been in this sort of situation before...
对 有一两次吧
Yeah, once or twice...
和你们一起走 我活下来的希望更大
then I stand a better chance of surviving if I go with you.
我们不是在逃离麻烦 看到了吗
We're not running away from trouble. You see that?
此刻我们要去找麻烦
Right now we're looking for trouble.
他们呢 背后中枪
What about them? Shot in the back.
他们逃离麻烦 麻烦却找上他们
They were running from trouble and look where it got them.
你想跟着的话 带上那把枪
You want to come, take that gun.
和数数一样简单 只要不往下看
All right. As easy as one, two, three. Just don't look down.
你做得非常好 别往下看
You're doing really well. Just don't look down.
-迈克 -怎么了
- Mike. - Yeah?
你之前说电梯是关着的吧
Did you say the elevators were off?
应该是关着的
They're supposed to be off.
没关 它正在上来
It's not because here it comes.
-到时候就下去 -什么
- When the time is right, just step off. - What?
下到电梯顶上 轻轻地
Step on the elevator, quietly.
数三下就走
So, go on three.
-三二一下 -这都四下了
- So three, two, one, step on. - It at four.
那数完三下我们抬脚 三二一走
That's three beats and then we'll go... Three, two, one, go.
这难道不是常识吗
Yeah, it's kind of common sense, isn't it?
简直胡扯
It's fucking bullshit.
-我什么时候走 -现在
- So when should I go? - Now!
下去 快
Get off now, quick.
-过来 把手给我 -上去
- Come here, give me your hand. - Get up.
把手给我 过来
Give me your hand. Come here.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
很好
Good.
看到没 我说过我们在找麻烦
See, I told you we were looking for trouble.
我们不能再耽误了
We have no time to lose.
开始吧
Let's begin.
-女士 -蹲下
- Ma'am... - Stay down!
没事的
It's all right.
我叫约翰·特纳 我是美国代表
My name's John Turner and I am the US representative...
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
"国际社会指责朝鲜致力于
"The international community has condemned North Korea's
发展导弹和核武器项目研究"
continued efforts to advance its missile and nuclear programmes."
是不是听起来很耳熟
Does that sound familiar?
是的 根据安♥理♥会♥2094号♥决议
Yeah, referring to the Security Council Resolution 2094.
就是你联合发起的
Which you co-authored.
-我们给你们提供帮助 -你们又夺走了它
- We offered you aid. - And then you took it away.
为了阻止核武器的扩散 女士
To stop the proliferation of nuclear weapons, ma'am.
我相信和平解决 我们可以共同努力
I believe in peaceful resolution, that we can work together.
不 我还没说完 特纳先生
No, you interrupted me, Mr Turner.
你只相信自己的最大利益
You only believe in doing what's best for yourself.
你是美国人
You are American.
我再不会被你打断了
I will not be interrupted again.
我们会在炸♥弹♥上设置计时器
On the bomb we'll set the timer.
打开摄像机让全世界看到我们的终极战
Turn on the cameras and let the world see our final stand.
你 过来
You, come here!
摄像机
Camera.
对准讲台
Centre stage.
从我有记忆以来
My country has been involved in a war
我的祖国就一直陷于战争中
for as long as I can remember.
看样子我们要快点了
It looks like our cue to hurry the fuck up.
你去会议厅 我去打开那些门
You go for the chamber and I'll open the doors.
走吧
Come on.
不行 对不起
No! I'm sorry.
我不能让你们去
I can't let you do that.
你想想自己在做什么
You want to think about what you're doing.
我被训练要做的事
What I was trained to do.
我等待了多年的事
What I have been waiting years for.
你知道她的计划是什么吗
Have you any idea what she's planning?
一个核炸♥弹♥
A nuclear bomb.
在这 此时此刻就在这栋楼里
Here, in this building right now.
仔细想一下她会给我们带来的毁灭
Just think for one second the destruction she's going to cause.
放下你们的武器
Put, put your weapons down.
你的祖国不承认她
Your own country disavowed her.
这不是国家性的
This isn't about the regime.
这是她的私人行为
She's acting alone.
斯科特
Scott.
没事的
It's all right.
你在这里为朝鲜
How long have you been stationed here
驻守多久了
working for North Korea?
九年了
Nine years.
那很久了
That's a long time.
你的孩子 也是计划的一部分吗
Your kid, was that part of the plan?
我懂了
I get it.
真实的世界会不一样
The real world changes things.
也许他们为你计划的人生
Maybe the life they planned for you
不是你真正会过的人生
isn't the life you ended up with.
放下武器
Weapons down!
朝这瞄准
Keep that there.
你本可以向我们开枪的
You could have shot us.
你有很多机会
You had plenty of chances...
但你却没有
But you didn't.
我想你也希望永远不会走到这一步
I'm guessing you were hoping it would never come to this.
但是没办法
But it has.
所以你现在要做出选择
So now you've got to make a choice.
什么对你最重要 你的孩子
What matters to you most, your child...
还是你的工作
or your job?
我们卑躬屈膝
We have begged, we have bowed
但我们说"够了"
and we say no more.
今天一切都将改变
And so today everything changes.
今天 我们把核能力所带来的恐慌
Today we bring the true horror of nuclear capability to
带进了联♥合♥国♥的心脏
the heart of the UN itself.
你是对的 我应该早点派出我的手下
You were correct. I should have sent my men in earlier.
决定是你做出的
You made a call.
对错与否 都是我们做出的
Right or wrong, it's what we do.
现在你要做另一个决定 希望不会太晚
Now you make another one and pray it's not too late.
停下
Stop!
向前走
Move forward.
-另一个在哪 -另一个死了
- Where is the other one? - The other one is dead.
迈克尔 很遗憾
Michael, I am sorry.
我很惊讶你竟然都走到这一步了
I'm impressed that you've made it this far.
我对你的赞美不感兴趣
I'm not interested in your approval.
向前走
Move forward!
跪下 快
Down on your knees. Now!
好吧
Fair enough.
今天过得很愉快
Hey, it's been a good day at the office.
快走去给你的孩子买♥♥冰淇淋吧
Now go and buy your kid an ice cream.
请大家都出去
Everybody out, please.
快走
Come on, let's go.
让他们都出去
Get them out.
快走吧 拜托
Come on, please.
解除密♥码♥是什么
What's the deactivation code?
现在是决定性时刻 迈克尔
These are moments, Michael,
可以改写历史的决定性时刻
moments that change the course of history.
这不是我要的答案
That's not what I asked.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表