剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Hold on, I saw a sign back there!
-接住了吗 -恩
- You got him? - Right.
有没有医生
Is there a doctor here?
你是医生吗
Hey! You are a doctor?
-你是医生吗 -是的
- You are a doctor? - Yeah.
别走
Stop!
他中枪了
He's been shot! Alright?
他需要立即治疗
He needs attention! Immediately!
好吗 好吗
Please! Please!
跟我来
This way.
-斯科特 带上它 -好了
-Scott, here. - Yeah.
让他们把口袋掏空
Tell them to empty their pockets,
手♥机♥ 呼机 所有东西
your cellphone, pagers, whatever!
走
Move.
我先把话说清楚
Make this very clear,
谁要是试图联♥系♥外界 会死得很难看
if someone tries to signal ouside, it will be a very bad idea!
你不必用枪指着我们
You don't need to keep that gun on us.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
知道 我也有个儿子
Yes, I have a son as well.
不用 谢谢 吸烟有害健康
No, no thanks. Smokes gonna kill you.
该死
Bollocks.
出什么事了 迈克
What's going on there, Mike?
他们派增援来了
Backups are here!
进展如何了 医生
How you doing, Doc?
我已经尽力 但...
I do all I can do, but...
他需要更正规的治疗
He needs more proper medical attention
而且我们这没有医疗用品
and we don't have supplies here!
还有别的出口吗
Is there another way out?
你想救死扶伤 就帮我们逃出去
You want to save lives, then help us get out.
要是他们派军队进来 会血洗整个医院
Because if they sent troop in, it will be a bloodbath,
我们谁都不想那样
and nobody wants that!
阿迈
Mikey!
那你现在怎么办
What's gonna happen to you now?
有两个武装分子到医院寻求帮助
Two armed men came to the hospital and demanded assistance.
我和一个护士被挟持 但我们拒绝帮忙
Myself and a nurse were forced to go with them, but we refused to help.
这段证词只差搏斗的证据
All that remains are some physical evidence of struggle.
不行 我不打女人
No way, I will not fucking doing that.
那他们就会知道我帮了你们
Then they will know that I helped you!
请你务必这么做
You have to, please.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
-你没事吧 -没事 快走
- Are you alright? - Yes. Just go! Go!
快走吧
Please!
多谢 对不住了
Thanks! Sorry!
走吧 阿迈 我们走
Go Mikey, go!
这里曾是人们沉思的地方
你一直是我最得意的门生
这不能怪你
我为这项事业 为这个国家
付出了一生
没错
然而失败是需要付出代价的
需要有人来承担责任
不
不
我不接受你的评判 也不接受你的惩罚
这由不得你来选
我本可以改变一些事
面对死亡 请你维持尊严
你也就剩下这些了
我很抱歉
真的
我听说了死刑的命令
I have heard of the execution order,
就像你说的 是时候表明立场了
and as you said, it's time to choose sides.
谢谢你的帮助
我们得离开了
We gotta go.
我们等着
We wait.
不 我们不能等
No, we can't wait!
我发誓 如果他启动那该死的引擎
I swear to god, if he starts the fucking engine,
我就要找你算账
then we've got a problem.
我们已经失去了太多战友
We have lost too many people already.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我们要坚守到最后一刻
We stay till the very last second.
给他们足够的机会
We give them every god damn chance we can.
上
Go!
该死
Shit!
妈的
Shit!
操♥你♥妈♥怎么回事 迈克
What the fuck, Mike?
我靠 熄火了
Shit! It's dead!
没事
It's okey.
阿迈 这卡车不能开了
Mikey! The truck is fucked!
我们要怎么出去
How will we get out of here?
我有个主意 但你不会喜欢的
I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it.
快点 快
Come on. Come on.
快
Come on!
驾 快跑
Yah! Come on! Come on!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
干♥死♥他们 斯科特
Hit 'em, Scott!
降下去
Bring it down!
接着
Come on!
该死
Ah, fuck!
撑住
Hold on!
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
我挺好
I'm alright.
你昏迷了好几天
You've been out for a couple days.
还得有一会儿你才能下地活动
It'll take a while for your wheels to start turning properly again.
芬恩
Finn...
让你经历这些事我很抱歉
Sorry for everything that happened.
别想这些了
Forget it.
没有谁的爸爸能像你一样为我付出一切
I don't know anyone else's dad that could've done what you did for me.
这是你第一次叫我爸爸
It's the first time you call me 'dad'.
我觉得被你叫老了
Makes me feel kinda old.
你确实是老了
You are old!
天底下有许多父亲
You know, you've got all these dads
对孩子许下没法兑现的承诺
making promises to their kids they can't keep.
说周末带他们去钓鱼
Telling 'em they'll take 'em fish on the weekends...
却又因为工作 无法成行
Then they can't... because of work.
你也有工作
You've got a work.
没错
Yeah.
当这一切都结束了 如果有机会
When this is all done, and get a chance,
我们要好好地做父子
we're gonna do this properly.
越来越了解你真好 芬恩
I love getting to know you, Finn.
我们的病人怎么样
And? How is patient?
有点热
A little bit hot.
你想要我给你冷敷一下吗
You want me to bring you a cold compress?
那就再好不过了 谢了
That would be great, thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What is it?
我们要告别了
This is goodbye.
我要回去了
I'm shipping out.
缉毒局召我回去
The DEA called me back.
我会再待一周左右 带上芬恩
I'll gonna hang a extra week or so, take Finn with me...
确保他这次毫发无损地回去
to make sure he gets out okey this time.
再说 我也有点厌倦每次都要救你们于水火
I'm kinda sick of pulling your asses out of the fire anyway.
好吧
Fair enough.
金
Kim?
是因为朱莉娅
It's Julia.
我总是忍♥不住想...
I can't stop thinking...
我再努力一下 她就不必死了
that I could have done something more to save her.
你知道这不是你的错 是吗
You know it's not your fault, right?
去他妈的
Fuck it.
你为什么迟迟不对我下手
There's there a reason you never try to make a move on me?
因为我是个绅士
Because I am a gentleman.
我知道喜欢上做我们这行的人会有什么后果
I know what happens when you get attached to someone in this job.
当你关心他们的时候
When you care about them.
敬原本有可能发生的事
Here's to what could have been.
肯定是极好的
It would have been brilliant.
敬另一种生活
Here's to another life.
现在要怎么办
So what's gonna happen now?
我指你违抗命令 回来接应我们
Well, I mean you went against oders and came back to get us.
这事留给我担心就好
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表