剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Everything has to be perfectly balanced,
从反射器到镜片
from the reflector to the lenses.
相信我 当你把它运过国界时
And, believe me, when you're transporting this across country,
你会庆幸我现在的谨慎
you'll be glad I erred on the side of caution.
你是不是从没有担心过
It has never concerned you, has it -
你的装置所造成的死和伤
the deaths, the injuries that your devices cause?
我们难道不是在做同样的事吗
Aren't we both in the same business?
我是为了事业而战斗
I am fighting for a cause.
那些倒下的人是为了美好明天的牺牲
Those that fall are sacrifices to what is a better future.
这并不是令人愉悦的
There is no joy in it.
可你主要的兴趣自始至终都是钱
But your main interest seems to begin and end with money.
不 我唯一的兴趣是这项工作
No. My only interest is the work.
钱是保障 保证买♥♥家是真心想要产品
Money is security. It means the buyer is serious
也保证我的安全无虞
and I don't have my security compromised.
也不会有菲利普·洛克这样的人找上门
I also won't have people like Philip Locke knocking on my door.
你是在北爱尔兰时认识他的吗
You know him from your time in Northern Ireland?
对于菲利普·洛克 我是个潜伏的黑影
Well, for Philip Locke, I am the man in the window -
站在暗处的不速之客
the uninvited guest in the shadows.
他看不出我事业的这种怪异的美
He doesn't see the strange beauty in what I do.
死亡和毁灭从来都不是美的
Death and destruction is never beautiful.
我们的行动都是为了大业
Our actions have cause.
我从不轻易取人性命
It is never something I take lightly.
好吧 你本可以说接线还有点缺陷
Yeah, well, you could say the wiring's a bit faulty.
有些地方还不合适
Something doesn't quite fit.
你是理想主义者
You're an idealist.
对我来说 这更加怪异
To me, that is even stranger.
你信任人♥民♥
You believe in people.
在我看来 他们是...
To me, they are...
不完整的
incomplete.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
没有最重要的部件 我无法再往下进行
I can't move any further without the vital component.
铁皮人需要他的心脏
The Tin Man needs a heart, as it were.
我们马上就会拿到
We shall get it soon.
反击
第五季 第八集
反击
第五季 第八集
宾馆
到了
Here we are.
-那就是吗 -是的
- Is that it? - That's us.
头儿 从外面看一切都很好
Boss, everything looks straight from the outside.
好吧 这一次请努力谨慎一点
OK, just this once, try and proceed with caution.
我们需要救出解码者
We need to extract the decoder
然后查出在这个笔记本里面
and find out what's in this notebook
李娜究竟想要的是什么
that's so important to Li-Na.
我的意思是你们可别让他死了
What I'm trying to say is, please don't get him killed.
说的对 行动
You're right, let's go.
7岁男孩死于共和军炸♥弹♥
无匹配
不明人士
蠢货
Idiot.
小子 吃饼干吗
Kid. Cookie?
不 我谷蛋白过敏
No. Gluten-intolerant.
抱歉 你知道制冰机在哪吗
Excuse me, do you know where an ice machine is?
是谁
-放下枪 -放下枪
- Put it down! - Put it down!
放下枪
Put it down!
你知道如果我们出现在这里
You know if we're here,
-你老大已经挂了 对吧 -结束了
- we've already got to your boss, right? - It's all over.
我只说一次
This is a one-time offer
放下枪 然后离开 自己选
drop the gun and take a walk. Your choice.
我还有家人
我还有家人
拿起枪
我还有家人
不要把枪举起来
Don't put that gun up.
你是那个小屁孩吗 没错
Are you the kid? Yeah.
你就是 收拾东西跟我们走
You're The Kid. Pack your stuff. You're coming with us.
-快点 -你刚刚开枪打死了他们
- Come on. - You just shot those people!
那是自卫
Well, that was self-defence.
我们并没有全部杀死他们 我们是好人
We didn't shoot them all, anyway. We're the good guys.
好人 你们来之前没人开过枪
Good guys?! No-one was shooting before you got here!
-对啊 这事儿司空见惯了 -走吧
- Yeah, that happens a lot. - Let's go.
我们听到了枪声
别走这边
Not this way, not this way!
小屁孩 你怕高吗
Hey, Kid, do you have a fear of heights?
我有恐高症 也就是怕高
Acrophobia. That's a fear of heights.
你是不是还害怕闭嘴不说话
Do you have a fear of shutting your mouth?
我有多语强迫症 也就是害怕安静
Sedatephobia, that is a fear of silence.
-该死 -来吧
- Shit! Argh!! - There you go.
我们走 你觉得你能过去吗
Let's move. Think you can make that?
-可以 你呢 -可以 小屁孩怎么办
- Yeah. You? - Yeah. What about the kid?
我叫马蒂亚斯 不 我不会跳的
My name is Matthias. And, no, I can't, obviously.
-重量比率... -闭嘴 你不会有事的
- The power to weight ratio... - Shut up! You'll be fine.
-该你了 走吧 -我真不行
- All right, your turn. Let's go. - I really can't.
-斯科特 -小屁孩 这就和大金刚一样
- Scott! - Kid, it's like Donkey Kong.
你就从这一层跳到另一层
You are jumping from level to level.
你玩过大金刚吧
You've played Donkey Kong, yeah?
大金刚 你几岁了
Donkey Kong? How old are you?!
这很显然不是个游戏
This clearly isn't a game.
我不跳
I'm not jumping.
如果你不跳 那你也不需要这个了
If you're not jumping, you won't need this.
-不 不 别 -好了 来吧
- No, no, wait! No! - There you go!
你想要回这个 那就来拿吧
You want that back, go get it.
接住了 老兄
Argh! There you go, buddy!
然后我们要跳到那边 和大金刚一样
Nice. So, we're going to go across there, like Donkey Kong.
要么跳上去要么摔死 后退 快点
Level up or down. Move back. Let's go. Hurry up.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
同志们
Guys...
或者我们可以走这边 走 走
Or we're going in there. Go, go, go!
他们该死的去哪了
楼下 快
过来
Come here.
进去 进去
Get in, get in.
头儿 我们找到小屁孩和他的信息了
Boss, we've got The Kid and his intel.
-小屁孩 你有手♥机♥吗 -什么
- Hey, Kid, you have a phone? - What?
-把手♥机♥给我 我想打个电♥话♥ -给
- Give me your phone. I am going to call someone. - Ah, yeah.
谢谢 手♥机♥不错
Thanks. It's a great one.
什么 不 我没上保险
What?! No, no, no! That's not insured, man!
我再给你买♥♥个新的
Well, I'll buy you a new one.
你没事吧 小屁孩
You all right back there, Kid?
成年人的正常心跳频率
The normal resting heart rate for an adult
是每分钟六十到一百跳
is between 60 and 100 beats per minute.
我的心跳快太多了
I am way over that.
试着放轻松
Just try and relax.
深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
你会没事的 你安全了
You're going to be fine. You're safe now.
-我们为英国政♥府♥工作 -英国
- We work for the British government. - British? Yeah.
-他们怎么找到你的 -我在大学工作
- Where did they find you? - Ah... I'm at university.
他们需要人帮忙解密♥码♥ 然后他们就抓...
They needed someone to break a cipher and they just took...
所以 你是名黑客
So, you're a hacker?
什么 不 我是密♥码♥专家
What? No. Please. I am a cryptanalyst.
我擅长解决那些用复杂衔接结构
I decipher codes, complex interlocking structures,
将真正的信息隐藏起来
whose very nature conceals
不被有心人发现的密♥码♥
their true identity from the mind's eye.
好了 我知道了 你解开密♥码♥了吗
Yeah, yeah, I get it. Did you break the code?
目前为止 我解出了三个
I managed three so far.
什么内容
What do they say?
我不知道 是韩语
I don't know, it's in Korean.
我对语言没有研究
I don't do languages. I mean,
就算你能够同时说英语和德语
if you can speak English and German,
这他妈的又有什么用
what the fuck is the point?
我完全不相信
I don't buy all this
"汉语是语言的未来"之类的狗屁
"Mandarin is the language of the future" bullshit, either.
我知道了
I got it. I got it.
我的任务就是解出密♥码♥ 然后传递出去
My task was to crack the codes and send them on.
我就做了这些
That's what I did.
所以你已经解出并发了三个密♥码♥ 是吗
So, you decoded and sent three of the codes, yeah?
-还有多少 -九个 一共十二个
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表