剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
We've got the blasting caps.
同时还获知了具体地点
We've also got a location.
咸镜北道 钢铁厂
North Hamgyong, iron and steel.
我们也拿到了地图 但是稍微有点过时
We've got maps as well, but they're a bit dated.
我会试着给你找些更新的
I'll try and source you some more recent ones.
收到
Roger that.
柳
你来这里干什么
他是我儿子
He's my son.
赶快回家
立刻
不 我在照顾我的家人
什么
你什么意思
柳 你做了什么
他们说一切都会好的
爸爸 没事的 他们向我保证了
他们说会给我们奖励
你太让我们失望了
你快走
快离开
B1 报告情况
Bravo One, sitrep.
有动静吗
Anything?
你必须把他撤回来
You've got to get him back.
操
Fuck!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
-有多少人 -很多
- How many? - A lot.
那么多吗
That many?
快走 快
Come on, come on!
快走 快走
Come on, let's go!
快走 快 快
Come on, let's go. Come on, come on!
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特 窗子
Scott, the window!
好的 走吧
All right, let's go!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
抱歉了 小子
Sorry, kid.
该死
Shit.
-快接啊 -电♥话♥通了吗
- Come on. - How's that phone coming along?
该死 老兄
Fuck, dude.
用那个是没办法打回总部了 阿迈
No phoning home with that one, Mikey.
给你
There you go.
真"好"啊
Brilliant.
我们失去了联♥系♥ 并且被发现了
We've lost our comms and we've been compromised.
可以选择取消任务
Aborting the mission is an option.
他妈的不可能
No fucking way.
我们已经谈过这个了
Which we have discussed maturely.
并且取得了双方的同意
And both agreed on.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我们制定一条路线 穿越全国去咸镜北道
Let's set a course across country for North Hamgyong Province.
记住 如果我们被擒
Bearing in mind, if we're caught,
最好的情况就是先被折磨 然后被扔进集中营
the best we can hope for is to be tortured, thrown in the gulags.
更别提我们小小的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
Not to mention the international repercussions
将会引起的国际影响了
for our little act of terrorism.
你说完了吗
You finished now?
你的激励演讲技能还需要练习 阿迈
Your motivational speech needs a bit of work, Mikey.
从这里到目的地有40个险恶地带
There's 40 clicks of hostile terrain between here and there,
我还有大把的时间可以练习呢
plenty of time to work on it.
走吧 不能让那贱♥人♥等着
Let's go. I don't want to keep that bitch waiting.
什么
What?
-我希望你明白... -什么
- Just so you know... - Yeah?
即使你干掉她
Even if you stick a bullet between her eyes...
也无法使朱莉娅复生
it's not going to bring Julia back.
我知道
I know.
走吧
Let's go.
那是一小时内出动的第3架巡逻机了
Third patroller in an hour, bud.
我们光靠运气是撑不住的
Our luck's not going to hold out.
也许是因为我们现在正躺在
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that
坟地上的原因
we're laying in a graveyard.
安全 前进
We're clear, let's move.
政♥府♥强迫人♥民♥在没有工资的情况下工作
The government forces people to work even though there's no wages.
如果没有工资 也就没有吃的
If there's no wages, there's no food on the table.
没有吃的 最后只能被饿死 埋尸荒山
No food on the table, you end up burying the dead on a hillside.
他们把钱都用来造核弹了
They save their money for the fucking nukes, dude.
那叫"先军政策"
It's a policy called Songun.
意思是无论如何 军事优先
It means military first, no matter what.
听起来很适合你 也许你该搬来这里
Sounds perfect for you. You should move here.
即使是我也有底线的 老兄
Even I have my limits, mate.
我们已经开始搜索20号♥分部的人 他们跑不远
We have a patrol searching for Section 20. They won't get far.
你根本无法想象20号♥分部的能耐
You have no idea what 20 are capable of.
我们需要考虑转移生产
We need to consider moving production.
不行
That's not an option.
现在推迟 对于支持这一项目的政界高层来说
To delay now would be a catastrophic loss of face for those
将是极大的丢脸
in the regime who supported this programme.
那我们必须要把守卫翻倍
Then we need to double the number of troops guarding the plant.
这是我毕生的心血
This is my life's work,
我不会让他们毁掉的
and I will not let them ruin it.
那就找出一个在体制内可行的办法
So find a way to work within the system.
我有一个应急预案可以使用
There is a contingency plan I wish to put into place,
希望可以抵消威胁
to nullify the threat.
很好
Very well.
继续
Carry on.
曼谷 泰国
金 我是芬恩
Kim. Yeah, it's Finn.
我在买♥♥吃的 你想来点什么吗
Yeah, I'm just getting some food. You want anything?
好吧 这里有
All right, we got...
插在棍子上的鱼
Fish on a stick.
还有鸡肉
There's chicken.
只有一个 是的
Just one... Yeah.
好吧 两个 两个
OK, two. Two.
我等会去找你 金
I'll catch you later, Kim.
多少钱
All right. How much?
不 我给你20
No, I gave you 20.
我给你20 好的 谢谢
I gave you 20. All right, thank you.
你
Hey, you.
你是英国人吗
You British?
美国人
American.
和莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥一样
Same as Leonardo di Caprio.
没错 我们是兄弟
Yeah. Yeah, we're brothers.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
芬恩
Finn.
很高兴认识你 芬恩
Nice to meet you, Finn.
美国人
The American.
祝你一天愉快
Have a nice day.
谢谢
Thanks.
也祝你一天愉快
Have a nice day, too.
我日
Oh, fuck!
马上联♥系♥芬恩 我们得离开这里
Get on the phone to Finn. We've got to get out of here.
没人接
No answer.
我们必须尽快找到他
We need to get to him. Now.
-金 -芬恩
- Hey Kim. - Finn!
-是 -你在哪
- Yeah. -Where are you?'
出了些状况
Something's just happened,
有几个持枪的人在追我
there were these guys here chasing me that had guns.
-你还好吗 -我不知道怎么回事
- Are you OK? - I don't know what happened,
但我成功...
but I managed...
怎么了 芬恩 说话
What's going on, Finn? Talk to me!
芬恩
Finn.
芬恩
Finn!
你还好吧
You okay?
也许吧
Yeah, I guess.
怎么了
What is it?
-我得问你些事 阿迈 -问吧
- There's something I've gotta ask you, Mikey. - Yeah?
我们离目的地还有20公里呢
There's 20 clicks between here and deployment.
当你失去凯丽时...
When you lost Kerry...
你是怎么面对的
How did you deal with it?
话题有点沉重啊
Well, that's a little heavy.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表