剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You walk into a warlord's camp unarmed, unprepared.
你谈判成功 让他们放了我和我的手下
And you negotiate the release of me and my men.
你表现出我从未见过的冷静
You held your nerve like no-one I'd ever seen.
好吧 现在情况不同了
Yeah, well, I was different then.
我那时还没有克洛伊
I didn't have Chloe.
如果你觉得我们该继续追查 菲利普
If you think we should keep going down this path, Phillip,
那我们就继续下去
then we keep going down this path.
先生 朝鲜代表团在等你
Sir, the North Korean delegation is waiting.
-我要让副大使接见吗 -不用
- Shall I have the Deputy Ambassador meet them? - No.
我们在这等你
We'll wait here.
我花了几年时间才让他们坐到谈判桌前
It's taken me years to bring them to the table.
要是没有你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
他全指望你了
He looks up to you.
一直都是
Always has.
失去第一任妻子几乎把他击垮了
Losing his first wife almost broke him,
要是再失去克洛伊
but to lose Chloe too...
梅 我们有线索
Mei, we have a lead.
现在我的手下要去找人帮忙
And right now my boys are going to talk to someone who can help us.
我们会把克洛伊救回来的
We'll get Chloe back,
我向你保证
I promise you.
我们必须认清 只有依靠我们
What we have to realise is that it's up to us
才能帮助朝鲜打破恶性循环
to help North Korea break out of this cycle
达成共识 结束会议
of agreeing to and then terminating conferences
终止核武器项目
about its nuclear weapons programme.
显然 他们不能继续
Clearly, they cannot be allowed to carry on
向伊朗 叙利亚 巴基斯坦等国家
selling their nuclear technology to countries
出♥售♥核技术
like Iran, Syria, Pakistan.
这些谈判的重要性
These talks are absolutely crucial
不仅在于让双方和解
in not only bringing both sides together,
同时也提高了
but also increasing their standing
两国在国际社会上的地位
in the international community.
先生们 女士们
Gentlemen, ladies.
既然我们要在很短的时间内
Since we have an awful lot of ground to cover
讨论许多议题
in a very short space of time,
我建议 我们现在就开始吧
might I suggest we get started?
这里 就停在这
Here, here, here, here.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
我们有48小时把那女孩活着救出来
We have 48 hours to realistically get this girl back alive.
-希望加兰能帮上忙 -我明白
- Hopefully Garland can help. - I hear you.
要不是瞄准了更大的利益
You don't snatch the ambassador's daughter
谁会去绑♥架♥大使的女儿呢
unless you've got your eyes on the bigger prize.
想报仇 还是要赎金
Revenge? Ransom?
让头儿去考虑这些吧
Let's let the boss worry about that
我们就集中注意力 找到那女孩
and you and I focus on finding that girl.
砰砰俱乐部
就是这里
This is it.
-"砰砰俱乐部" -对
- 'Bang Bang Club?' - Yeah.
一语双关
Subtle.
我喜欢
I like it.
三等兵加兰 需要人手吗
Oi! Private Garland. Need a hand?
斯顿布奇中士
Sgt Stonebridge.
-快过来 -见到你真好 哥们
- Come here. - It's good to see you, mate.
我也是
You too.
你这儿弄得不错
Great place you got here.
就是个破地方罢了
Nah, it's a shithole.
右♥派♥份子的酒吧 还全是人妖
Right infested bar. Full of ladyboys.
但你知道
But you know,
这是我为英国政♥府♥牺牲了一条手臂后
the best I could get for the price
能换来的最好的回报
the British government put on an arm.
想来瓶啤酒吗
Want a beer?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, go on. Thanks.
我得提醒你 我们为公事而来
Need I remind you, this is about business.
-好的 头儿 -他是当地黑帮的一员
- Yes, boss. - This character here, he's part of a local gang.
他高调地实施了一起绑♥架♥
He's done a high-profile snatch and grab
我们得尽快找到他
and we need to find him fast.
你能想到什么吗
Any ideas?
我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
亚伦 他堂兄雷·麦奎因的打手
Aaron, muscle for his cousin, Ray McQueen.
雷·麦奎因 你知道怎么找到他吗
Ray McQueen? Any ideas where to find that guy?
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
他在踢腿
Oh, he's kicking.
我儿子可是未来的泰拳冠军 我就知道
Hey, my boy's going to be a Muay Thai champion, I know it.
也许是个她
She might be.
那会像她妈妈一样漂亮
Beautiful like her ma.
像她爸爸一样厉害
And tough like her dad.
你要的都有了
Everything you need.
我没在看你们 我没见过你们任何人的脸
I'm not looking. I haven't seen any of your faces.
没事的 克洛伊 不要紧的
That's OK, Chloe, that doesn't matter.
你可以看着我了
You can look at me now.
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
-你和你♥爸♥爸住一起吗 -什么
- Do you live with your dad? - What?
你和你♥爸♥爸住一起吗
Do you live with your dad?
不 我在英国上大学
No, I go to college in England.
我只是来看望他
I was just visiting him.
这么说你跟在英国的妈妈一起生活
So you live with your mother in Britain?
不 我十岁的时候妈妈就去世了
No, my mum died when I was 10.
真糟糕 我很遗憾
That's awful, I'm sorry about that.
我父母也是在我小时候就去世了
You know, I lost my folks when I was a kid as well
这会对你产生很糟糕的影响
and it can affect you really badly that.
因为家人不在身边
Not having your proper family around.
我有了孩子之后就想
And I know when I have my little ba-ba,
我要保证我肯定会一直陪着他
I'm going to make sure I'm there 100%.
但我不得不说 综合各方面考虑
I've got to say though, all things considered,
我觉得我也没变得那么坏 真的
I don't think I turned out that badly, really.
你得坚强起来 克洛伊
Got to be strong now, Chloe.
为了你的父亲 要善良坚强
Nice and strong for your dad.
求求你不要
Please don't.
求求你别伤害我 求求你 不要
Please don't hurt me. Please, please don't.
求求你 不
Please no! No!
求求你别伤害我
Please don't hurt me! Ah!
你不是有双漂亮的眼睛吗
Haven't you got beautiful eyes?
也许你该闭上眼睛
You should probably close them.
这会很痛
This is going to hurt.
我希望我的女儿长大后像你一样
You know, I hope my little girl grows up
心地善良 性格坚强
to be nice and strong like you.
这都是你的错 你的手下和你的战术的错
This is your fault. Your men, your tactics.
罗宾 听我说
Robin, listen to me.
他听了 结果发生了这种事
He listened and this is what happened.
你保证过克洛伊会很安全 你应该离开这
You promised that Chloe would be safe. You should leave.
不
No.
我们不能离开
We can't leave.
就是因为你 我女儿的手指
My daughter's finger is in a fucking box
才在这该死的盒子里 菲利普
because of you, Philip.
所以你别...
So don't you...
你别告诉我你不能离开
Don't you dare tell me you can't leave.
这他妈是我的大使♥馆♥
This is my fucking embassy.
你能进来全凭我的邀请
You're here on my invitation only.
我很遗憾 罗宾 你误会了
I'm sorry, Robin, you misunderstand.
不是我们不愿离开 是我们不会离开
It's not that we can't leave, it's that we won't.
你自己说的 这些人会对你发号♥施令
You said yourself these people should be making demands.
他们应该会要钱 或是其他东西
They should be asking for money, something.
所以无论真♥相♥究竟如何
So whatever is going on here,
都远不止克洛伊一人这么简单
it's about a lot more than Chloe.
你心里也清楚
And you know it.
马丁内斯 监视福斯特的手♥机♥ 邮件 一切
Martinez. Get up on Foster's phone, e-mail, everything.
我要知道他在跟谁联络
I want to know who he's contacting,
-谁在跟他联络 -收到
- who's talking to him. - Roger that.
我以为你们俩是好哥们 所以我们才到这来
I thought you two were buddies? Isn't that why we're here?
麦奎因的手下
Well, McQueen's people just
刚给他送来他女儿的一截手指
delivered one of his daughter's fingers to him.
-他们提要求了吗 -还没
- Have they made demands yet? - Not yet.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表