剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
马丁内斯
Martinez!
-你还好吗 -他们人太多了
- You all right? - There were so many.
我应该...我应该...
I should've... I should have...
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你尽忠职守了
You were doing your job,
-你是听命行事 -是我下的命令
- you were following orders. - I gave the order.
我让她...我让她去吸引他们注意力
I told her... I told her to draw them out.
你们把钒原料运去哪里了
Where's the metal?
她去哪里了
Where's she gone?
开枪啊 这子弹是从我父亲身上取下来的
Go ahead. That bullet is my father's.
她逼你杀了他 是不是 为什么
She had you kill him, didn't she? Why?
为什么 就因为他不肯做交易
Why? Because he wouldn't do the deal?
我家以前住在小仓
My family is from Kokura.
美国人原本计划要往那里扔原♥子♥弹♥
The city the Americans planned to drop the atomic bomb on.
所以我父亲才不愿意帮朝鲜人
That's why my father wouldn't help the North Koreans.
他心地善良 所以才违抗了命令
Why he chose compassion over duty.
帮我阻止她 如果你帮我...
Help me stop her. You do that...
我就把这个给你
I'll give you this.
你们把钒原料运去哪里了
Where's the metal?
运到...
Being taken to...
不要
No!
机场
几个小时之后 这些钒原料就会抵达朝鲜了
In a few hours the Vanadium will be in North Korea,
你所做的努力都将是白费
and all that you did will be for nothing.
你奉献的一切也将是徒劳
Everything you gave.
你和你的团队表现不凡
I'm impressed by you and your team.
所以我只能亲力亲为
That is why I have to be sure.
20号♥分部对我们的计划了解多少
What do 20 know about what we have planned?
朱莉娅·瑞姆 中士
Julia Richmond. Sergeant.
编号♥...
Service number...
你只需要告诉我
All you have to do is tell me,
朱莉娅 你们掌握什么情报 有什么推测
Julia, what intel you have. What suspicion.
如果你照做 我就放你一条生路
If you do this for me, I will let you live.
你有值得为之活下去的人或事吗
Do you have anything to live for? Anyone?
是的
Yes.
是的 我会
Yes, I do.
我们并没什么不同
We're not that different.
都是为信念而奋战的士兵
We are both soldiers fighting for what we believe in.
我不想杀你
I have no desire to kill you.
朱莉娅·瑞姆 中士
Julia Richmond. Sergeant.
编号♥
Service number
他会找你复仇的
He'll come for you.
你无处可藏
There's nowhere you can hide.
我的事无足轻重
What happens to me is not important.
你不害死
You're not scared to die.
我早料到我有这样的下场
I always knew I would die like this.
死在这样的地方
In a place like this.
我只是不知道会是谁敲响我的丧钟
I just never knew who would pull the trigger.
你做得很好 我相信理事会会奖赏你的
You've done well. I'm sure the Council will reward you.
该回家了
Time to go home.
下集预告
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表