剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我只是武器
I was the weapon.
有人选中了目标 有人来瞄准
Somebody else chose the target, somebody else aimed.
是吗 怎么 射偏了吗
Oh, right. What, and missed?
-怎么了 -这枚核弹
- What? - This nuclear bomb, huh?
难道也不是你的责任吗
That's not your responsibility, either?
它带来的痛苦和死亡
For the death, the suffering.
你现在还在意这个吗
What do you care now?
我一直都很在意
I never stopped caring.
还在苦苦挣扎
Still desperately struggling
想守住这个你自己创造出的形象 是吗
to hold on to this identity you've created, huh?
扛着枪♥支♥
Boys with sticks for guns,
在丛林里奔跑的男孩们 玩着致命游戏
running round the woods, the absolute game.
这不是游戏 我是一名士兵
It's not a game. I'm a soldier.
为了拯救世界 不惜夺走人命
Trying to save the world, one corpse at a time.
做你自己吧 你就是个杀手
Be who you really are. You're a killer.
你的炸♥弹♥杀死了无辜的人们 妇孺
Your bombs killed innocent men, women and children.
我的亲儿子
My own son.
你刚刚眼都不眨就就朝那个人开了两枪
And you just put two bullets into that man there without breaking sweat.
他不也是别人的儿子吗
Was he not somebody else's son, too?
你现在抛下在奋战的队友
And now you've left your team in the field
跟我解决一件私人恩怨
to settle a personal score with me.
怎么了
What is that?
怎么了
What is that?
-车子好像停了 迈克 -该死 拜托
- I think we're stopping, Mike. - Bollocks! Come on!
我也无能为力 迈克 车子停下了
There's nothing I can do, Mike, we're stopping.
这就是你我之间的不同
That's the difference between you and me.
我接受了我的本性 我是不同的
I've accepted my nature. That I was different.
别人都想躲避战火和喧嚣
When other men shied away from the fire and the noise,
而那正是我寻求的
I sought it out.
你也如此 菲利普
And you're the same, Philip.
换做其他人发现自己在乎 心爱的人
Any other man would have been broken - broken -
因为自己受到伤害早就崩溃了
after what he did to the people he cared for, to the people he loved.
我不能留在这 我们得阻止他们
I'm not staying here. We've got to stop them.
你脚还踩不到到地面 就已经死了
You'll be dead before your feet hit the ground.
-天啊 -快进来
- Argh, God! - Get in here!
在那你会被射成筛子的 快进来
You'll get shot to pieces out there, come here.
-或者活活烧死在这 -上帝啊
- Or cooked alive in here. - Jesus Christ!
但我们不会
But not us. No.
我们把那份痛苦和折磨当做动力
We use that pain and that misery as fuel,
当做我们做出那些残忍♥污秽的事情的借口
and as a justification for our obscene acts of inhumanity.
-他们要把后面打开 妈的 -核原料
- They're opening the back. Shit. - The nuclear material.
他们打不开那扇门的
They can't get through that door.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
妈的
Shit!
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道英国政♥府♥不把你当回事
I know that the British government saw you as nothing.
舍弃你这颗棋子
A pawn to be flicked off the table
以保证更重要的人继续工作 比如我
to let the more important pieces remain in play, like me.
妈的
Fuck!
我知道你儿子死时你没退出
I know you didn't quit when your son died.
甚至没有停下脚步沉思
You didn't even pause for reflection.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
快离开这
Let's get out of here.
快走
Go go go!
你没资格谈论他
You don't get to talk about him.
没资格谈我的安东尼
Not my Anthony.
在你做出那样的事之后
Not after what you did.
你不配说那种话
You don't get to say that.
你为什么不退出
Why didn't you walk away, huh?
任何正常男人都会这样做
Any normal man would have.
在目睹了自己妻儿的遭遇之后
After the damage he saw that he did to his wife, to his children.
-你为什么要继续 -这是我的工作
- Why did you keep going? - I had a job to do.
不 因为你想复仇
Nah, cos you wanted revenge.
每次你扣下扳机
With every pull of the trigger,
都有某种借口
there was some sense of justification,
某种无罪的辩护
some sense of vindication.
-我了解我自己 -我也了解我自己
- I know who I am. - And I know who I am.
我是一名士兵 而且我有项任务
I am a soldier, and I have a mission.
李娜要去哪里
Where is Li-Na going?
现在说这个还有意义吗
What does it matter now?
我杀了你儿子 你不会让我活着离开
I killed your son, you're not going to let me walk out of here.
无论怎样 我都见不到我的伟大发明了
Either way, I won't get to see it. My greatest creation.
你不是杀人犯 菲利普
You're not a murderer, Philip.
但你是个例外
But you're the exception.
-因为你 我要越界 -不 你是好人
- You are the one I cross the line for. - No, you're a good man.
-你杀了我儿子 -你是个好人
- You killed my son. - No, you're a good man.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son.
-你杀了我儿子 -你是个好人
- You killed my son. - You're a good man.
长官
Boss.
他的文件 所有笔记
His papers. All his notes.
他的环境研究报告
His environmental considerations.
热量 季节 室内室外
Heat, time of year, indoors, outdoors.
他研究得很彻底
He was thorough.
日内瓦 他研究了那里
Geneva. That's where he was researching.
还有其他的研究 不过
There are other considerations, but...
你认为李娜要去的是这儿
You think this is where Li-Na's headed.
我给了他机会回答
I gave him the chance to talk.
他不愿说
He wouldn't speak.
我们明白 长官
We understand, boss.
不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
如果你认为你们的长官在撒谎
If you think a superior officer is lying,
你大可以指证他
then you call him out on it.
听起来不可信的东西 就不要服从
Something doesn't ring true, never obey.
绝不要盲目服从
Never blindly obey.
-我们说我们理解 长官 -没说相信你
- We said we understood, boss. - We didn't say we believed you.
所以李娜带着颗核弹前往日内瓦
So Li-Na's headed to Geneva with a nuclear bomb.
直接冲向联♥合♥国♥
Straight to the United Nations.
无论她的计划是什么 到此为止了
So whatever she's planning, this is it.
一切就此结束
This is where it ends.
下集预告
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表