剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
这是你想要的吗
Is that something you look after?
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
这里是朝鲜 没错
North Koreans, that's right.
你知道我有什么搞不懂吗
You know what gets me,
你们国家实行军事优先政策
you have this whole military first policy.
成百上千的人饿死
Hundreds, thousands of people starving to death,
但资金仍被投入军事建设
but the money been pumped into the armed forces,
一百万人的军队 一百万
a million-man army, A million!
我们来这
And we just walked in here
几个小时就把这闹了个底朝天
and we fucked it up in multiple hours.
这确实比较尴尬 不是吗
I mean that's really rather embarrassing, isn't it.
可能你要我倒数三下
Perhaps you need me to set the countdown from 3.
随便你 他不是我儿子 我不在乎
Go ahead, he's not my kid, I don't care.
我觉得你在乎
I think you do care.
不然你就不会跟他来这
Otherwise, you would not come with him here.
这是我的职责
It's my job.
这叫专业精神
It's called being professional,
但对你来说
but for you...
对你来说这是私人恩怨 不是吗
for you, it's personal, isn't it?
这是为了画上句点
This is a mean to an end.
随便你怎么说
Yeah, you say that,
我们面对事实 可以吗
but let's look at the facts, shall we?
你一定是在 大概
You must have been what?
十三四岁的时候 被迫离开父母
13-14 when they took you from your parents, your family?
再也没见过他们
You never saw them again?
他们改造训练你 让你生活在谎言中
They molded you, shaped you, sent you away more than 20 years,
超过20年
living a lie.
使用别人的名字与性格
Someone else's name, personality,
过了十年的婚姻生活
a decade of that, married.
与你没有任何感情的男人同床共枕
Sharing a bed with the man you didn't even love,
全都为了国家 为了事业
all for the nation, for the cause.
你一定很坚强 有坚定的信仰
I mean, the strength, the conviction you must have needed.
而我们来这 把你所有的努力一眨眼全毁了
And we just walked in here and ruined all of it in a blink of eye.
暴露了你的身份 毁了你的衣锦还乡的愿景
Blew your cover, ruined your glorious homecoming.
那么多年的努力 成了竹篮打水一场空
All that work, all those years for nothing!
所以请你
So please,
告诉我这不是你该死的私人恩怨
tell me that is not fucking personal!
我就说
I told you!
你说什么
What did you say?
过来
Come here.
把枪给我
Give it to me.
放手
Let it go.
跪下
On your knees!
给老子跪下
On your fucking knees!
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特 现在还不能杀她 伙计
Scott, you want to make a raincheck on that, mate.
忘了她对芬恩和朱莉娅做了什么吗
After what she did to Finn? Julia?
我明白
Yes I hear you,
但我们从这安全撤退还有很长一段路
but it's a long walk between here and anything that resembles safety.
我们需要人♥质♥ 需要有头有脸的人♥质♥
We gonna need a hostage, and one that counts.
你♥他♥妈♥走运了
You're a fucking lucky.
转过身去
Turn around.
斯科特
Scott.
拿着这个
Take this.
给
Here.
知道怎么用吗
You know how to use that?
不知道
No.
给你的
It's yours.
看到了吗 这是保险栓 始终打开
Ok, see that? This is safety, you always keep that off.
这是真正的保险 扣你的手指
That's real safety, trigger your finger.
指着人 如果他们惹你生气 就他妈开枪
You point at people, and if they piss you off, fucking shoot him.
走吧 往前走
Come on, forward.
走吧伙计
Let's go buddy.
走吧
Come on.
快点
Come on.
走这边 过来
This way, come here.
芬恩 待着别动
Finn, stay here.
好的 安全
It's good, clear.
安全
Clear.
走左边吗
Going left?
走
Go.
该死
Shit.
妈的
Jesus Christ!
去后面 去后面
Back, back, back.
该死
Oh, shit!
简直是迷宫
It's a maze!
斯科特 跟上
Come on, Scott, come on!
我们走 芬恩
Come on. Let's go, Finn!
有动静
I got movement.
在那
There.
我们往左走
Go, go left.
不 停下 停
No. Hold, hold!
走这边
Come here!
跟着我
Stay with me.
老天
Christ.
芬恩 芬恩 过来
Finn, Finn, come here!
你是迫不得已
You had no choice! You had no choice!
他还没死
He is not dead! He is not dead!
走 跟上阿迈
Move, move, go to Mikey.
喂 这不是你的错
Hey! It's not your fault! It's not your fault!
老大让我们72小时内到达撤退地点
The boss gave us 72 hours to get to the exfil.
是吗 我们走哪边伙计
Yeah? Which way we are going, then?
我觉得那里应该是出口
I've got a good feeling it's that way out.
不然会遇到更多敌兵
Or there could be more soldiers.
我们走 跟上
Let's go, come on.
我们走
Let's go!
朝鲜边境
好了 建立防御半径
Okay, established perimeter.
对任何人都不要掉以轻心
Treat everyone as a potential enemy.
如果被发现 我们就完了
If we are seen, we're finished.
上
Go.
芬恩 上车
Finn! Get in the car!
快点 上来
Come on! Get in!
准备好了吗 伙计
Got it, mate!
快撤
Go, go, go.
等一下 我知道一条秘密出路
Hang on, I know a special way out of here!
下来 快下车
Get out, get out, get out of the car!
芬恩 过来
Finn, come on.
快走 快
Move it, move it!
过来 跟着我
Come here, stay with me!
上车去
Get in the car!
操 快上车
Fuck! Get in the car!
-芬恩 -快上车 快
- Finn. - Come on. Move move.
趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down!
真♥他♥妈♥是死里逃生
Like a bat out of fucking hell!
你还好吗 芬恩
How you doing, Finn?
嗯?
Huh?
操
Fuck!
不 不要
No no!
妈♥逼♥
Jesus Christ!
-阿迈 -干嘛
- Mikey! - Yeah?
他中枪了
He's been hit!
-严重吗 -情况不妙
- How Bad? - Not great!
他妈的
Jesus Christ!
拿着
Here.
先按住伤口 不会有事的
Just put some pressure on there, and it will be fine!
迈克 送我们去医院
Mike. Get us to a hospital!
-行不行 -嗯
- All right? - Yeah.
他伤得很重
It's pretty bad.
知道了
Yeah.
等等 我之前看到了医院的路标
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表