剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Brilliant. Brilliant.
[泰语]
-当然了 -就是这里 女士们
- Of course. - Here you go, ladies.
-你们好 -迈克尔
- Hello. - Hey, Michael.
-你感觉怎么样 麦克 -挺好的
- How you doing, Mike? - Yeah, good.
这东西真的能用吗
Does this stuff even work?
虽然旧了点 但都是好东西
It old but it's good equipment.
我一直都保管着 供前来执行任务的人使用
I keep it squared away for any operators that come through.
还有什么需要帮忙的 尽管找我
Anything more I can do, you let me know.
-太感谢了 汤姆 -别客气 老兄
- Thanks for everything, Tom. - Cheers, mate.
谢了
Hey, cheers.
平壤的官员们称翁劲武将军的死
'Officials in Pyongyang are calling the death of
是一种宣战行为
'General Ong Ji- Woo an act of war.
他们警告称 接下来的报复将迅速而猛烈
'They warn that reprisals will be swift and aggressive.'
长官
Sir.
有进展吗
Anything?
目前还没有
Not yet.
他们大约一小时前进去的
They went in about an hour ago.
我联♥系♥了一些人
I made some calls.
泰国警方称人不在他们手中
The Thai police are saying they don't have him.
真搞笑 我亲眼看见他进去的
That's funny. I saw him walk in.
B2 你就位了吗
'Bravo Two, are you in position?'
是的 迈克尔 你的肩膀怎么样了
Yes, I am, Michael. How's your shoulder?
没事了 没事了 我应该跟你一起出外勤的
It's fine, it's fine. I should be out there with you.
-情况如何 -已经盯上麦奎因了
- 'Sit- rep?' - Got eyes on McQueen.
他出来了
He's on the move.
-上上上 -别 别 让开
- Go, go, go. - No, no, no. Move!
-不要 让开 让开 -老大
- No. Move! Move! - Boss
我们是别想开那辆车了
We're not going anywhere in that fucking car.
B2 你们开始追踪了吗
Bravo Two, are you in pursuit?
算是吧 阿迈
'Well, kind of, Mikey.'
奔驰
那是什么
What is that?
奔驰
Benz.
没错 奔驰 就是我的大名
Yeah, yeah, Benz. That's me.
奔驰先生 你帮我跟紧那辆警车
Well, Mr Benz, you follow that police car.
那辆吗
That one?
-他们去哪儿 我们就去哪儿 -没问题
Wherever they go, we go. Got it.
迈克 在泰国的档案库中依然查不到麦奎因
Mike, there is still no record of McQueen in the Thai system.
好吧 B2
OK. Bravo Two,
不管他们要把麦奎因带去哪儿
wherever they're taking McQueen,
肯定不是官方部门
it's not official.
我们不能再次跟丢他
We cannot afford to lose him again.
你这算是命令吗 要我们干倒泰国警方护送队
So is that an order to take down a Thai police convoy?
不 只是找回被你弄失的囚犯而已 斯科特
No, I want us to retrieve a prisoner that you lost, Scott.
有什么好笑的吗
Is something funny?
是啊 超级好笑
Yeah, funny, sure.
你竟然想凭几支水枪就干倒警方护送队
You take down police convoy with a couple of water pistols.
你不觉得这很好笑吗
You don't think that's funny?
听着 如果你想退出
Look, you want out,
我出100泰铢 买♥♥你这辆破车
I'll give you 100 baht for this piece of junk.
如果你来开这车 那肯定彻底失败
You get tuk- tuk, you get nothing.
司机是最关键的
Driver is everything.
不过这样很逗 你知道"逗"是什么意思吗
But anyway this sanuk, OK? You know sanuk?
知道 就是很好玩 对吧
Yeah, it means fun, huh?
是啊 从我不当和尚起 就没玩得这么开心过了
Yeah, and I haven't had fun like this since I was a monk.
-你以前是个和尚吗 -当然了
- You were a monk? - Of course.
你以前不是和尚吗
You were not a monk?
是啊 斯科特 你也该试试当和尚
Yeah, Scott, you should try it.
不用 我觉得有迈克尔当和尚已经够了
Oh, no, I think Michael's got that monk thing covered.
-该死 -怎么 你竟然现在要接电♥话♥吗
- Shit. - What, you're taking a call now?
是的 我必须接 老大
Yeah. I've got to, boss.
是我前女友 她从不给我打电♥话♥的
It's my ex. She never calls me.
凯莉 你好
Kelly. Yeah, hi.
别跟得太近了
Don't get too close.
不是 我现在在忙着呢
No, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
是的 工作
Yeah, working.
没错 我在曼谷
Yes, I'm in Bangkok.
别跟丢了 奔驰
Don't lose them, Benz.
跟丢 不可能的
Lose them? Never.
我是曼谷第一神车手
I am number one tuk- tuk in Bangkok.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗 什么时候
Are you fucking kidding me? When?
好的 行行行
All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
我错过了我孩子的16岁生日
I missed my kid's 16th birthday.
他喝醉了酒 偷了辆车
He got drunk and boosted a car.
坐上了来曼谷的飞机 他17小时后就会来到这里
Got on a plane to Bangkok. He's going to be here in 17 hours.
-你竟然有个儿子 -是的
- You have a son? - Yeah.
好了 我在这儿等你们
OK, good. I wait here for you, OK?
怎么 你不一起去吗
What? You're not going to come?
不是说好了你也喜欢找乐子的吗
What about your sense of sanuk, huh?
找乐子可以 但如果我死了 很多女人要哭瞎的
Sanuk OK, but if I die, many, many unhappy ladies!
-我也是 -拿着 给你的
- Me too! - Hey, for you.
-给我的吗 -是的 这里很多人坐车不付钱
- For me? - Yeah, too many people here don't like to pay.
你当年到底是哪种和尚啊
Exactly what kind of monk were you?
愤怒的和尚
Angry kind.
出去
所有人都滚开
我知道你要干什么
I know what you're doing.
我自己也在这里杀死过很多人
I've put a dozen bodies in here myself.
我让你发了财
I made you a rich man.
你就是这么报答我的吗 你个禽兽
This is how you want to repay me, yeah? You snake.
你不过是一个普通的外国人
You just another fucking farang.
娶了个泰国女人 就以为成了我们当中的一员了
You marry a Thai and you think you can be one of us.
但你根本不是
But you're not.
有4个拿着MP5枪的特警队员
I count four SWATs with MP5s.
另外还有一个拿着霰弹枪的
There's another guy with a shot gun.
所以现在的情况是...斯科特
So, here's what we... Scott.
-怎么 -你准备好了吗
- Yeah? - Are you ready?
没 没有
Nah, not really.
他是我亲儿子 我却一面都没见过
He's my own son. I've never even fucking met him.
-我该怎么跟他说我的工作啊 -中士
- And what do I tell him I do for a job? - Sergeant.
我是说现在这活儿
I meant this.
这个吗 把坏人从更坏的人手中救出来吗
Oh, this? Saving the bad guy from the worse guy?
这倒很容易
That's the easy part.
你来祸害我们国家
You come to bleed my country.
我现在也来祸害你
I bleed you instead.
行动计划是什么
So what's our plan?
我刚刚正打算说呢
I was getting to that.
你想到了什么
What have you got?
真棒
Nice.
你负责霰弹枪
You ride shotgun.
听我说 昌骆
Now, you listen to me, Changrok.
等你对李没有利用价值了
When Lee's got no more use for you,
他会找个人一枪崩了你
he will find someone to put a bullet through your head.
警方永远是有利用价值的
Police are always useful.
而犯罪分子
Criminals?
随便一找 就能找到一大群像你这样的人
Turn over a rock, and a dozen like you.
但我为你的妻儿感到遗憾
But I'm sorry about your wife and baby.
敢动我的家人 老子决饶不了你
Go near my family and I'll cut your fucking eyes out.
我是有令在身
I have my order.
把翻斗升起来 长官
Raise the fucking bucket! Sir!
挖掘机也不是那么好开的
These things are a lot more complicated than they look.
好了
Got it.
给 掩护我 我去抓麦奎因
Here. Cover me. I'll get McQueen.
别跑 人♥渣♥
Hey, scumbag.
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 你是要杀了我还是怎样
All right, dickhead, you going to kill me, then, or what?
你可别想那么容易解脱
You don't get off that easy.
斯科特 说话
Scott, talk to me!
马上就来 老大 我抓到目标了 起来
Coming to you, boss. I got the package. Get up!
快点
Come on.
昌骆
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表