剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Move!
-快快快 -快点
- Go, go, go! - Go!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
让一下
Excuse me.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
剩余15分钟
让开让开u3000别挡路
Move! Move! Get out the way!
-喂 -爸
- Hello. - Dad?
克洛伊 克洛伊
Oh, Chloe, Chloe...
爸 我想他们是打算...
Dad, I think they're trying to...
闭嘴
Shut up.
这是你和你女儿说的最后几句话了
Those are the last words you're going to hear from your daughter
除非你按我说的做
unless you do exactly what I say
把包裹送到
and you deliver that package
北朝鲜代表手中 听懂了吗
to the North Koreans, you understand?
北朝鲜代表
The North Koreans?
你要我炸掉自己的大使♥馆♥吗
You want me to bomb my own embassy?
-大使 时间不等人哦 -爸
- Clocks ticking, Ambassador. - Dad!
该死的
Fuck.
罗宾 你要干什么
Robin? What are you doing?
-她安全了吗 -已经看到她了 罗宾
- Is she safe? - We have eyes on, Robin.
她安全了吗
Is she safe?
快救出来了 你的包里放了什么 罗宾
We're close. What have you got in the bag, Robin?
你还有13分钟可以救克洛伊 菲利普
You've got 13 minutes to rescue Chloe, Philip. After that...
罗宾 等等
Robin, wait!
马丁内斯 告诉斯科特和斯顿只剩13分钟
Martinez, tell Scott and Stonebridge they have exactly 13 minutes
救回那个女孩
to get the girl back.
收到 我给计时器设置了13分钟
Copy that, I've got 13 minutes on the clock.
分秒必争
Not a second more.
鲍比 鲍比
Bobby. Bobby!
稍后会来两个白人
Two white guys are coming in here.
我不希望看到他们活着离开
I don't want them getting out alive,
-听明白了吗 -明白了 老大
- do you understand? - Yes, boss.
麦奎因带着她到港泰集市去了
OK, it looks like McQueen has taken her to the Kong Twai Markets.
那里很糟吗
Is that bad?
那里是黑帮据点 警♥察♥也奈何不了
It's a gang stronghold. Cops won't even touch it.
棒极了
Oh, brilliant.
-驶往港泰 总部 给我引路 -收到
- Heading Kong Twai now. Zero, guide me in. - Copy that.
他在你们西南方一百码处 左拐
All right, he's 100 yards south-west of you. Hang a left.
你们还有十分钟
You've got 10 minutes.
十分钟跑一百码
100 yards in 10 minutes?
小意思
It's nothing.
-从这穿过去吗 -是的
- Through there? - Yeah.
如果生活简单随便 那就谁都能干了
If life was easy, bud, anyone could do it.
听我说 我们一起把那女孩救出来
I'll tell you what, let's go get that girl back, huh?
你和我 冲进那个该死的公园去 老兄
You and me. Walk in the fucking park, dude.
B1和B2正在接近目标
麦奎因就在你东南偏南方向一百米处
McQueen is 100 metres to your south southeast.
进去 快进去
Get inside, get inside.
罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
Robin!
-中士 -长官
- Sergeant. - Sir!
拦住这个人 他是危险人物
Stop this man, he's a security risk.
-如有需要可向他开枪 -仔细听我说
- Shoot him if you have to. - Listen to me very carefully.
大使是危险人物 不要让他进去
It's the ambassador who's the security risk. Do not let him in.
举起手来 跪下
Hands in the air. Down on your knees.
罗宾 我的手下就快救出她了
Robin, my boys are close.
我是菲利普·洛克中校
I'm Lieutenant Colonel Philip Locke.
我知道你是谁 长官
I know who you are, sir.
现在请你把双手
Now keep your hands where
举起来 跪下
I can see them and get down on your knees.
-好 -我需要支援
- OK. - I need some backup.
还有六分钟
We've got six minutes.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
发生什么事了
What the fuck happened?
你应该把他们困在酒吧里
You were supposed to keep them in the club.
-出了点状况 -出什么狗屁状况
- There was a bit of a situation. - Bit of a fucking situation?
赶紧去给我解决了
Go and sort it now.
我他妈的会去解决的 行了吧 至于嘛
I'll fucking sort this, all right? Come on.
我们被困在这里了 兄弟 得赶紧出去
We're pinned down here, mate. We've got to move.
挺住
Hang on.
去死吧
Fuck you.
斯科特 快走 快 快
Scott, move, move, move!
快走 斯科特 快
Move, Scott, move!
跟我走 跟上
Follow me! On me!
右边的门 对吗
Right door, yeah?
马丁内斯 走哪边
Martinez, which way?
麦奎因在你们东南偏南方向一百码处
McQueen is 100 yards to your south southeast.
这里简直是个迷宫 都是东南方 见鬼
It's a fucking maze in here. Both go southeast. Fuck sake.
好吧 迈克 走哪边
All right, Mike, which way?
-我从那边走 -我从那边走
- I'm going to go that way. - I'm going that way.
回头见
See you there.
他在你们前面 只剩五分钟了
He's just ahead of you guys. You've got five minutes.
妈的
Fuck!
斯科特 他在你前面三十码处 向右转
Scott, he's 30 yards ahead of you, make a right.
蹲下 蹲下 待着别动
Get down, get down, stay there.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking you again.
B1回复 迈克 你在听吗
Bravo One, come in. Mike, you there?
迈克 对不起 对不起
Mike? Sorry, sorry.
-马丁内斯怎么走 -方向不对 转向
- Martinez, which way? - Not that direction, turn around.
是吗 转向哪里
Really? Turn around where?
-左转 -这里吗 -还有三分钟
- Hang left. - Here? - You've got three minutes.
你在八角笼拳击时杀了个人 对吗
You kill a man in the Octagon, eh?
这里不是他妈的什么八角笼
You're not in the fucking Octagon any more.
你♥他♥妈♥滚过来打我啊
Fucking come and get it then.
B1和B2正在接近目标
斯科特 二十五码 然后右转
Scott, 25 yards, then right.
妈的 是死胡同
Fuck, it's a dead-end.
老天
Jesus!
马丁内斯 还能看到他吗
Martinez, and do you have eyes on?
能 我看到福斯特
OK, I've got Foster,
正去往北朝鲜的会议室
he's heading for the North Korean break-out room.
-我有急事要见将军 -罗宾 -停下
- I need to see the General urgently. - Robin. - Stop right there.
-罗宾 -把手举起来
- Robin. - Put your hands up.
我恳求你 不要这样做
I am begging you, do not do this.
不许动
Don't fucking move!
如果可以换回你儿子的命
Tell me you wouldn't give
难道你不会不惜一切代价吗
everything to have your son alive again now.
相信我 我不是你们的敌人
Believe me, I am not the threat here.
罗宾 看在上帝的份上
Robin, for God's sake!
翁劲武将军
General Ong Ji-Woo.
伙计们 还剩两分钟了
OK, guys, you've got two minutes.
我贡献了自己的一生来换取和平
I have dedicated my life to peace.
求你
Please.
想方设法...
Tried to find ways to...
把人们团结起来 想方设法拯救生命
bring people together, to find ways of saving lives
避免纷争
and avoiding conflict.
我在那些残忍♥野蛮的人面前表现出谦卑
I've shown humility before cruel and brutal men
因为我相信暴♥力♥不是解决问题的方式
because I believe that violence is not the answer.
还有三十秒 伙计们
30 seconds, guys.
-快点 -二十九秒
- Come on! -29.
暴♥力♥无法解决我们之间的分歧
Violence can never solve the differences we have.
暴♥力♥无法赢得和平
Violence cannot win the peace.
在你前方十码处
10 yards ahead of you.
我坚信这一切 将军
I believe all these things, General,
但我知道的是 如果失去我的女儿.
but what I know is that none of this means anything...
这些都将失去意义
without my daughter.
你就在他们上面 一直向前走
You're right on top of them. Straight ahead.
B2接近目标
-他就在你前面 -这绝不是针对你个人
- He's right in front of you. - This is nothing personal.
你是我必须完成的收尾工作 仅此而已
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表