剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
She is North Korean and associated with Office 39.
她会伪装身份到这儿来
She will be here under an assumed name.
请求支援 快请求支援吧
Call it in. Just call it in.
我没有胡编乱造 这是个必然事件
This is not some fantasy, or something that may or may not happen.
这栋楼 这座城市面临核武器威胁
There is a nuclear threat to this building, to this city.
迫在眉睫
This is happening.
千真万确
This is real.
这意味着全国每十个灯泡里就有一个
This means that one in ten light bulbs in the States
是靠前苏联武器的材料点亮的
is lit by former Soviet weapon material.
现在 裁军...
Now the disarmament...
现在这种情况或许可以用得上那种灯泡
Maybe we could use some of those light bulbs here right now.
第一阶段开始
做你该做的 马上...
Just do your job and call it...
这就是我说的情况
This is what I'm talking about.
这就是 我说的情况正在发生
This is it. This right here is what I'm talking about.
-待在这儿 -我的天啊
- You stay here. - For God's sake!
大家请不要离开席位
Please if you all just remain your seats
英国
我保证我们让会议尽快继续进行
and I'm sure that normal services will be resumed as soon as possible.
快走
Go, go!
-走 -快 走
- Go, go. - Come on, go!
所有人离开大楼 这不是演习
Everybody move away from the building. This is not a drill.
B1和B2 请回复
Bravo one and two, come in.
安静
Be quiet!
伙计
Hey, bud.
这里 能把这个弄掉吗
Here, can get rid of these?
谢了
Thank you.
-去右边 -好
- Going right. -Yep.
女士们先生们 恕我打扰了
Ladies and gentleman, please forgive the interruption
我相信会谈的时间已经结束了
but I believe the time for talk is over.
走
Go.
走
Go.
留 走
Stay. Go.
走
Go.
-留 走 -走
- Stay. Go. - Go!
你
You.
你绝对要留下
You are definitely staying.
大楼已被封锁
进行第二阶段
一旦装置启动了
Once the device is primed,
距离引爆会有十分钟倒计时
it's a ten-minute countdown to detonation.
我们要在六分钟内出去
We need to be out in six,
才能赶上直升机
if we're to make the helicopter in time.
要是我们没出去呢
What if we don't?
我们肩并肩站在一起
We stand side by side
深知不管情况怎样 我们所做的事
knowing that either way, what we do,
都将会唤醒我们沉睡的祖国
will wake our nation from its slumber.
正门
我们在这 大会在这
We're here, council's here.
是那边 你先走
It's that way. After you.
指挥官
这位是洛克中校
他是英国♥军♥情处的人
确切说是20号♥分部的
Section 20, to be precise.
是你们干掉了李奥·卡马里吗
Your team took down Leo Kamali?
而且干掉他的那两个人
And the same two men who did that,
此时就在这栋大楼里
are inside the building right now.
或许是这一天我听到的第一条好消息
Might be the first piece of good news I've had all day.
请
Please.
去查一下他
-你需要派人进去 -大楼被封锁了
- So you need to send your men in. - The building is in lockdown.
加固的门 防弹玻璃 进不去出不来
Reinforced doors, bombproof windows, no in or out.
紧急预案...
Emergency protocol...
指示若李娜劫持人♥质♥ 我们不能强行进去
Yeah, it dictates that if Li-Na takes hostages, we don't encroach.
-正是如此 -是 我知道
- Exactement. - Yeah, I know that.
她也知道
And she knows that.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
就凭这点 她就能使你们无法进攻
That's how she's keeping you at bay.
我不能违背已下达的命令
I cannot go against direct orders.
拜托 核装置在她手上
She's got a nuclear device, for Christ's sake.
还未确认
This is not confirmed.
你是出勤的士兵 眼前最重要的是
You're a soldier in the field and all that matters right now,
你的主观判断
is your judgment call.
该死
Oh, shit!
-阿迈 三点钟方向有人 -快跑楼梯
- Mikey, got some on three. - Stairs, go, go.
妈的 快
Fuck you. come on.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
快 快
Come on. come on.
出问题了
对不起 我们是好人
Sorry about that, we're the good guys.
跟我走
Come with me.
监控收到很多信息
There were a lot of feeds to monitor.
他们肯定在快速移♥动♥
They must have slipped through.
你在解除该区域所有的门禁
You're releasing all of the doors in the area.
这些人 得让他们相信他们的命运
These men, they need to believe they're in control
掌握在自己的手上
of their own destiny,
不知真正指引他们的是谁
unaware of who really guides them.
你接手吧
Take over.
把他们锁在B区
Lock them in zone B
直到他们无处可藏
until they have nowhere left to hide.
我认识他 我认识他
I know him, I know him!
好了 看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
我们得想办法到会议厅上面去
We need to find a way above the council chamber,
灯架 连接处 楼梯
a lighting gantry, an access point, stairs.
你能想到这样的地方吗
Can you think of anything?
-那边有楼梯 可以上到四楼 -很好
- There's stairs this way, takes you to the fourth floor. - Right.
-阿迈 把卡给我 -好 指路吧
- Mikey, give me the card. - Yeah, show us.
-这边 -手放我肩上 跟着我
- Hand - And here, on my shoulder, stay with me.
跟着他
Follow him.
拜托
Come on!
此卡有效
开锁
此卡无效
请前往B区核实
此卡无效
请前往B区核实
-该死 -斯科特
- Shit! - Scott.
还有一条路 这边
There's another way, here.
无效
锁定
-我们被困住了吗 -说困住太严重了吧
- Are we trapped? - Well, trapped is a strong word.
捂耳 捂耳
Ears, ears, ears.
好吧 我们被困住了
Yeah, we're trapped.
这些东西怎么回事
What's wrong with these things?
-斯科特 -怎么了
- Scott. - Yeah?
是摄像头 到处都是摄像头
It's the cameras. There's cameras all over the place.
怎么 他们把我们锁在这里吗
What, you think they're locking us in?
是的 这个空间就是他们的杀戳地
Yeah, I do. I think it's a kill box.
把门卡给我
Give me that key.
把这些摄像头关了
Let's knock these cameras off.
-迈克 -是什么
- Mike. - What is it?
找到了
Got it.
我们可以把摄像头关了
We can switch the cameras off.
-哪根线 -不知道 全拔了吧
- Which wire? - I don't know, all of them.
这就对了
There you go.
电力中断
我们看不到了
看不见他们的踪影
把门打开
Open the door.
找到出口了
I've found our door.
增援
Help!
我们走吧
Here we go.
安全
All clear.
紧跟着他 快
Right on his heels, go.
不好 有敌人来了 斯科特
Shit, we've got bogies coming in, Scott.
开门
Open the door!
你快把门打开 快
You've got to open the door! Now!
他们逃脱了捕捉
They have evaded capture.
那他们会奋力找到这来阻止我们
And they will try and find a way here to stop us.
所以别再等了
So we wait no longer.
回来吧
Come back now.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表