剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
日本黑帮给梅运送的货物是钒
The Yakuza shipment for Mei is Vanadium.
可以被用于制♥造♥导弹
Used in missile technology.
我们将会面临一个拥有数百万军人
We'll be facing a rogue state with a million-man army
随时可能对欧洲和美国发射核弹的流氓国家
able to launch a nuclear strike at a moment's notice.
交易不能推迟
The exchange can't be delayed.
那20号♥分部呢
Section 20?
他们只是在垂死挣扎
They were grasping at straws.
达米恩 达米恩 达米恩
Damien, Damien, Damien!
我得找个交通工具赶快归队
I've got to find some transport and get back to my team.
B1 找到钒原料了吗
Bravo One. Have you got eyes on the metal yet?
没有
No, that's a negative.
他们在这里
卡车 现在
钒原料肯定在卡车里面 追
The vanadium has to be in the trucks. Pursue.
你来晚了
You're too late.
这所有动作 这些枪林弹雨
All this noise, the gunfire.
只是为了迷惑你们的烟雾弹罢了
Nothing more than smoke and mirrors.
几个小时之后 这些钒原料就会抵达朝鲜了
In a few hours, the vanadium will be in North Korea.
机场
你所做的努力都将是白费力气
And all that you did will be for nothing.
估计下次再见你又是16年后了吧
I guess I'll see you in another 16 years or so.
听着 孩子 我有任务要完成
Look, kid, I got a job to do.
不知道你有没有注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
这里发生了太多事
there's a lot of shit going on around here.
听着
Look.
如果你想在酒店待一段时间
If you want to hang out at the hotel for a while...
那就玩吧
you can.
我过几天就回来
I'll be back in a couple of days.
好的
Yeah.
如果你能肯定的话
Yeah, if you're sure.
走吧
Come on.
-你看 -是啊
- There. - Yeah.
朝鲜边境 板石
你们的入境点在这
Your point of entry is here,
俄♥罗♥斯♥
就在边境线上
just over the border.
有一队俄♥罗♥斯♥建筑工人 每天都乘大巴
Groups of Russian construction workers are bussed in daily
泰国 曼谷
过去帮忙修铁路
to help with the new rail line.
我们买♥♥通工头 让他把你们和炸♥药♥一起
A foreman is being paid off to smuggle both you
偷偷运进朝鲜
and the C-4 into North Korea.
欢迎来到地狱
他说什么
What did he say?
他说你的嘴很漂亮
He said you have a very pretty mouth
他想以后请你喝酒
and he'd love to buy you a drink sometime.
我们不能冒险让金属探测器
We can't risk the metal detectors picking up
检测出雷♥管♥和武器
the blasting caps and weapons.
所以只能等你们进入朝鲜之后 才能拿到
So you'll be getting them' once you are inside the country.
那我们怎么办
So, what we do,
走进一家商场买♥♥点炸♥药♥吗
walk into Best Buy and pick some shit up?
不
Nope.
你们和平壤附近的军情六处的人碰头
You'll meet up with our MI6 contact outside Pyongyang.
我们在朝鲜有人吗
We got someone in North Korea?
你们的线人姓朴 他会给你们提供所需
Your contact is Mr Park. He'll provide you with what you need.
查出梅把钒原料运到哪了
Find out where Mei's taken the vanadium...
并且将其销毁
and dispose of it.
换句话说
In other words...
把那里炸个底朝天
Blow it the hell up.
你说得容易
Easy for you to say.
在那样一个国家 一旦有人发现我们
Someone spots us once in a country like that...
又得多死几个人
Another pair of dog tags to add to the pile.
撤离时间定为从你们穿越边境起72小时后
Exfil is set for 72 hours once you cross the border.
你们在那里花的时间越长
The longer you spend out there,
暴露的危险就越大
the greater the risk of discovery.
如果你们被捕
If you are captured,
那将被视作是在宣战
it would be construed as an act of war on our part.
我们帮不上你们
There is nothing we can do.
全靠你们自己了
You're on your own.
反击
第五季第5集
你
出列
向前一步
Step forward.
你曾经几次越过边境
你曾经几次越过边境
回答我
去你♥妈♥的♥
你们都走吧
快走
欢迎来到朝鲜
Welcome to North Korea.
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, child.
朝鲜 平壤
我为你为我们伟大的祖国
所做出的奉献而骄傲
在你还很小的时候
我就知道你会成功
我不觉得我已经成功了
我们可能是拥有了钒原料
我们也可能会拥有导弹
但这只是开始
你对我们来说是一种激励
李娜
千万别忘了
你就是在这里培养了我
你真是过奖了
党认为 你可能想
见见这个人
或者说 再次见到这个人
真是好久不见了
It's been a long time.
跟我们当年训练时比 这里几乎没变
Not much has changed since we trained here.
这曾是你的桌子
This was your desk.
这是我的
This was mine.
我是你的联络人
I am to be your liaison.
帮你重新适应在这里的生活
To facilitate your transition back to life here.
我的联络人
My liaison, huh?
党想让你观察我
The Party wants you to watch me
确保在西方的那段时间里
to make sure that I haven't been infected
我的思想没受到毒害
by my time in the West.
有些事情是不变的
Some things don't change.
小心点 允松
Be careful, Yoon Soo.
别靠的太近了
Don't get too close.
要不然你会染上什么的
Or you might catch something.
我先前确实担心过
I did worry...
你会改变
that you would be different.
时间过去太久了
It's been a long time.
我们都变了
And we are both different.
朴先生
Mr Park?
-有人跟踪你们吗 -没有
- Were you followed? - No.
我们可是专家
We're professionals.
在这等着
Wait right here.
我什么时候能撤出去
When do I get out?
我告诉过他们 我坚持不下去了
I've told them, I can't do this any more.
-朴先生 -他们不了解这个地方
- Mr Park... - They don't understand this place.
不能信任任何人
Can't trust anybody.
邻居 甚至家人
Neighbours. Even family.
睡觉之前 我得吃几片药
Take pills. Two, three before bed.
只是为了保证自己不说梦话
Just to make sure I don't talk in my sleep.
我们理解 好吗
Yeah, we get it, alright?
你可以相信我们 没什么可担心的
You can trust us, there is no need to worry.
都安排好了 你帮我们 我们也帮你
It has all been arranged. You help us, we'll help you.
3天前 我注意到有个部队转移申请
Three days ago, I noticed troop transfer request.
在咸镜北道巡逻的军队增多
Increased patrols around North Hamgyong Province,
那里有钢铁联合企业
iron and steel complex.
你觉得我们的目标被运去那儿了
What, you think our target is headed there?
是的 我这么认为
Yes, I think that.
所以我才告诉你们
That is why I am telling you this.
我们的情报部门说你有些设备要给我们
Our intel said you may have some equipment for us as well.
所以
So...
-披头士乐队怎么样 -他们好极了
- How are The Beatles? - Oh, they're great.
约翰 保罗 乔治和另一个人
John, Paul, George and that other guy.
没错 他们现在依然很流行
Yeah, they are still going strong.
我爱死他们的圣诞特辑了
I love their Christmas album.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
真是些老古董
1979 called and wants its gun back.
老大 是我 能听见我说话吗
Hey, boss, it's me. You hear me?
-很清楚 迈克尔 -我们到了
- Loud and clear, Michael. - We made it through.
我们拿到了爆破装置
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表