剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Finn!
放开他
Let him go!
放他走
Let him go!
做个声明
A statement,
承认你们踏入朝鲜的领土
declaring that your presence on North Korean soil
是你们政♥府♥有预谋的军事侵略行动
was a planned military aggressive move from your government,
是战争行为
an act of war.
你真的想让事情走到这一步吗
You really want to take things that far?
想想这么做的后果是什么
Think about the fallout from this.
这会导致另一场世界大战
It's another world's war.
那不是正合你们政♥府♥的心意嘛
Won't it pleases your government?
还是说你们只喜欢为了眼前的利益发动战争
Or is it war only just when there's profit margin in sight?
选择很简单
It is a simple choice:
要么做声明 要么他死
you speak or he dies.
放开他
Let him go!
放开他
Let him go!
跟他没有关系
It has nothing to do with him!
放开他
Let him go!
俘虏不准讨价还价
Captive men don't debate.
要么同意 要么拒绝
They either agree or not.
放他走
Let him go!
他还是个孩子
He's a kid.
你别碰他
Don't you touch it!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰他
Don't fucking touch it!
你认出这个人了吗
Do you recognize him?
也许在你们眼里我们都长得一样
Perhaps we all look the same to you.
他是你们在火车转运站逃跑时没杀的士兵
He was a soldier you spared in your escape from the train yard.
杀掉自己的人♥民♥
Killing your own people,
这可真是爱国主义行为
it's the active of true patriot.
当你们落难 你们的国家又在哪呢
And where is your own country in your hour of need?
他本有机会阻止你们 但他失败了
He had a chance to stop you, he failed.
至少他现在为国捐躯
At least now he has played some part.
想到要眼看着自己儿子死 你觉得无助吗
Did you feel helpless thinking you watching your son die?
你不该这么想
You shouldn't,
你并不无助
you are not helpless,
因为这一切都取决于你
because it is all up to you.
但我向你保证 下次死的一定是你儿子
But next time I promise you it will be real.
我本应该送他回家的
I should've sent him home.
你现在不能考虑那些事
You can't think about that right now.
我本有机会的 阿迈
I had the chance, Mikey.
但我并没那么做
But I didn't.
你知道原因吗
You know why?
因为我在炫耀
Because I was showing off,
向我孩子炫耀 "看你老爹能耐有多大"
showing my kid "Look what your old man can do."
我或许没陪他长大
I might not be around much,
但我持枪为业
I carry a gun for a job,
我打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I fight terrorists,
我尽力拯救世界
trying to save the world.
何其伟大
How impressive.
我应该为年度最佳父亲奖杯清出一块地方来
I should clear some space for my Father of the Year award.
嗯 你书架上已经摆上了牢骚最多美♥国♥佬♥奖杯
Yeah, probably not much room on the shelf
应该也没什么空地了
next to your Whining Yank Award.
他们叫我过去
I've been called away.
他们想让你汇报我的情况
They want you report on me.
你应该告诉他们 你怀疑我的能力
You should tell them that you doubt my abilities,
怀疑我被在西方的那段时间惯坏了
that my time in the West has spoiled me.
不
No.
他们想找个替罪羊 允松
They are looking for someone to blame, Yoon Soo.
是时候表明立场了
This is a time to choose a side.
相信我 你是不会想选我这边的
And believe me, you do not want to be on mine.
我可以找到保护你的方法
I can find a way to protect you.
看看你 职业政客
Look at you now, a career politician,
为了防止说错话 你字字斟酌
a man who carefully chooses every word in case it should offend.
你唯一能保护的人是你自己
The only person you can protect is yourself.
你不了解我
You have no idea about me.
我知道我爱过你
I know I loved you.
我知道我每晚闭上眼睛
I know that every night I closed my eyes,
都努力想起你的脸
try to picture your face,
以免忘记你的模样
in case I forget.
我知道你不该让他们等着你
I know you shouldn't keep them waiting.
你说过 如果我需要你帮忙...
You said if I ever needed your help...
他从没给我打电♥话♥
He never called.
谁
Who?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 符拉迪沃斯托克
达米恩
Damien.
"我会给你打电♥话♥的"
I'll call you,
但电♥话♥从来没响过
but the phone, it never rings.
所以让他在朝鲜自生自灭就有理了
And that will justify leaving him in North Korea to rot?
让他被严刑拷打 妮娜
To be beaten and tortured, Nina?
你看 这就是我喜欢你的原因
See? This is why I like you.
你也像女人一样思考
You think like a woman, too.
你在朝俄边境有线人
You have contacts on the Russian-Korean border,
能搞到车辆 武器...
access to vehicles, equipment...
中校
Colonel,
我花了几年时间收买♥♥线人
it took me years to build up those contacts.
当我意识到需要帮忙的时候
When I realized we need help,
第一个就想到了你
you were the first name I thought of.
我要是帮你
If I decide to help you,
进出这个国家的窗口
any window we have to get in and out of the country
会非常小
will be very small.
一旦错过 我们全都完蛋了
We miss it, we finished.
走吧
Let's go.
芬恩
Finn.
达米恩
Damien...
会没事的
It's gonna be OK,
别听你♥爸♥的 芬恩
don't believe your father, Finn.
情况并不乐观
It's not OK.
西方国家让我们颜面扫地
None of these indignities, the pain,
让我们饱受折磨
the West afflicted upon this nation
这些可都是大事
could ever be described as OK.
闭嘴
Shut up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
会没事的 我保证
It will be OK, I promise.
那就在我数到三之前兑现你的诺言吧
Then, you have until the count of 3 to fulfill your promise.
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
一
One!
把该死的枪放下
Put the fucking gun down!
二
Two!
停
Stop!
让我说什么都行
I'll say whatever you want,
我是认真的
I mean it.
让我说什么都行 把枪放下
I'll say whatever you want, put it down.
求你了
Please.
我是达米恩·斯科特中士
My name is Sergeant Damien Scott,
前美国陆军特种部队
formerly with the First Special Forces,
第一特种作战分遣队成员
Operational Detachment Delta,
现于20号♥分部服役
currently serving Section 20,
为英国♥军♥事情报局的一个分支
a branch of British Military Intelligence Services.
我们受命潜入朝鲜
We were ordered to covertly go into North Korea
试图实施恐怖袭击
with the intention of committing terrorist attacks,
蓄意破坏政♥府♥稳定
to deliberately destabilize the government.
我们的行动 英国政♥府♥
We acted with the full knowledge and consent of
和美国政♥府♥是完全知晓与批准的
both the British and American governments.
我们并非孤军作战
We did not act alone.
我是迈克尔·斯顿布奇
My name is Michael Stonebridge,
迈克尔·斯顿布奇中士
Sergeant Michael Stonebridge,
我喜欢看电影
and I enjoy going to the cinema,
听音乐
listening to music,
还有在公园漫步
and long walks in the park,
所以如果你单身想找点乐子 打我电♥话♥
so if you are single and looking for some fun, give me a call.
我相信会有电♥话♥号♥码出现在屏幕上的
I'm sure there's a number coming up on your screens.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表