剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Changrok!
你敢动我的家人 老子就剥你的皮
You go near my family, I'll fucking skin you!
-快上去 -来我这里
- Get up there. - On me!
快 快上车
In. Get in!
快啊 走 走
Come on! Go! Go!
不能让他多嘴
把他老婆抓来
谁让你抓那个女孩的 昌骆吗
Who begged you to take that girl? Changrok?
还不说吗
Not going to talk?
那别说了 我一枪崩死你
Don't talk, I will shoot you.
崩啊
Do it.
崩啊
Do it!
-头儿 -再揍他一拳
- Boss? - Just hit him again.
我了个操...
Argh, motherfuck...!
想说了吗
Talk now?
快点 你♥他♥妈♥的说啊
Come on! Fucking talk!
我只在乎两个人的性命 你个蠢货
There's only two lives I care about, you fucking dickhead.
我自己的死活根本无所谓
Neither of them are mine.
-他的妻子 -好吧 人♥渣♥
- His wife. - All right, scumbag.
我们救出你的妻子
We get your wife safe
你交待是谁指使了绑♥架♥ 炸♥弹♥ 全都交待
and you tell us who's behind the kidnapping, the bombing, everything.
救出我妻子 我就告诉你全部
You get her safe, I'll tell you whatever you want.
听到了吗 迈迈 救他妻子
You got that, Mikey? His wife?
-好的 我这就去 -别别别
-Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. -Oh, no, no, no.
我们去就行 老大
We've got this one, boss.
那去吧 快
Then go. Go.
-进去 -欢迎回家
- Get in there. - Welcome home.
-让他去那边 -好的
- Stick him in there. - Yeah.
麦奎因 你最好现在就想想
McQueen, you better start
接下来该告诉我们什么
thinking about what you're going to tell us.
等我妻子安全才行
When my wife is safe.
-走 -我会告诉你们一件事
- Move. - I'll tell you one thing.
-你们需要更多人手 -过来
- You guys are going to need more men. - Come on.
在我回来前你还负责作战指挥
You still have operational command until I get back.
收到了 头儿 能问下你要去哪吗
Yeah, Roger that, boss. Can I ask where you're going?
出去
Out.
在这呆着 贱♥人♥
Stay there, shit-head.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
出去
Out.
-呵呵 -是啊
- Huh! - Yeah!
啤酒 这才是像样的"天帐"
Beer? It's my kind of crib.
老大身手如何
How was the old man?
你猜呢 迈克尔
You know what, Michael?
-他棒极了 -真的吗
- He wasn't half bad. - Really?
其实不是
No, seriously.
我不用了 谢谢
No, I'm all right, thanks.
好吧
All right.
作战指挥得还顺利吗
How's this whole operational command going for you?
说实话 并不对我的胃口
To tell you the truth, it's not really my cup of tea.
-是吗 -是的
- No? -No.
其实挺适合你的
That kind of suits you.
-真的吗 -对
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
-我打赌你会习惯的 -怎么说
- Bet you could get used to it. - Why's that?
洛克爷爷不会一直带队的 是吧
Well, old Locke can't run the unit forever, can he?
我们其中一个必须得站上去
One of us is going to have to step up.
是的 反正不会是我
Yeah, well, it's not going to be me.
-也不会是我 -没错
- And it ain't going to be me. - Yeah.
不过说真的
Seriously, though.
你有想过这事吗 一点点也行
Have you given it some thought? Just a little bit?
实际上我一直在想
Yeah, I think about it all the time.
我被困在办公桌后面
Me sitting in here stuck behind a desk
而你却在外面愉快地玩耍
while you're out there having all the fun.
那样对我来说不错
Sounds kind of good to me.
你准备告诉我出了什么事吗
You want to tell me what's wrong
还是就这样一直喝下去
or are you just going to drink it away?
我在努力在16个小时内成为一个父亲
Working on being father of the year in about 16 hours.
那时芬恩就到曼谷了
That's when Finn lands in Bangkok.
B3呼叫总部 我们已到达目的地
Zero from Bravo Three, we're at the location.
糟了 昌骆的人比我们快一步
Shit. Changrok's boys beat us to it.
安全
Clear.
总部 警♥察♥已经来了
Zero? Police already here.
好了 我来当总部
All right, I'm Zero.
B3和B4呼叫总部
Zero from Brave Three and Four,
继续前进
proceed,
注意墙角
watch your corners...
别伤了漂亮的小身材
and your fine little asses.
感谢提醒 总部
Thanks for the tip, Zero!
你可以去死了
And you can kiss my ass.
遇敌 枪击
Contact. Shots fired.
玛萊 我是来帮你的
Malai! I'm here to help you.
我的名字是金·马丁内斯
My name is Kim Martinez.
雷派我来的
Ray sent me.
是雷派我来的
Ray sent me!
你以为我傻吗
You think I'm stupid?
警♥察♥已经来了 就看你决定了
The police are here. The choice is yours.
他让我告诉你
He told me to tell you
你女儿会成为一个泰拳冠军
that your daughter's going to be a Muay Thai champion.
把枪给我 把该死的枪给我
Give me the gun. Give me the goddamn gun!
快点走
Move your ass.
上楼梯
Get up the stairs.
你怎么这么久
What took you so long?
家务
Housework.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
梅 我只是想和他谈谈
Mei, I just wanted to talk to him.
他都是被你害的 请你离开
This happened because of you. Please leave!
我不想让你和他说话
I don't want you to be talking to him.
为什么呢
Why is that?
出去 出去
Out, OUT!
为什么呢 他会说些什么
Why is that? What would he say?
如果你知道些什么 你必须告诉我
If you know something, you have to tell me.
然后呢 你就落井下石吗
What, so you can bury him?
不 那样我就可以帮他了 他会说什么
No, so I can help him. So, what would he say?
他会告诉我什么 你知道吗
What would he tell me? Do you know?
不知道
No.
别想骗我
Don't you dare lie to me!
他杀了那些人
He killed those people,
他知道这样会带来可怕的后果
he knew there would be terrible consequences.
都是为了救我们女儿的命
To save our daughter's life.
你为你儿子做过什么吗
What would you have done for your son?
没人让我去做那种事
No one gave me that choice.
如果他们让你选 你也会做同样的选择
If they had, you would have done the same thing.
你敢说不是吗
Tell me that isn't true.
有人必须承担这个责任
Somebody has to take the blame for this.
但菲利普 不一定得是罗宾
But, Philip, it doesn't have to be Robin.
是的 没错
No, no, it doesn't.
因为我们抓到了绑♥架♥克洛伊的人
Because we have the man who took Chloe.
抓到了 很好
You do? Good.
-他说什么了吗 -没 暂时没有
- Has he said anything? - No, not yet.
他只是受别人指使 但...
He's just a puppet for someone else, but...
我向你保证 梅 他会开口的
I promise you, Mei, he will talk.
我们会得到筹码 让他交待一切
We'll gain leverage and he will tell us everything.
到时我们就知道真正的幕后主使了
And then we'll find out who's really behind this.
-雷 -一切都会过去的 宝贝儿
- Ray! - Everything is going to be OK, sweetheart.
一切都会过去的 亲爱的
Everything is going to be OK, honey bunny.
让她闭嘴 够了 带她去那边
Shut her up, that's enough. Put her over there.
满意了
Satisfied?
现在
Now...
说吧
talk.
和我交易的那个人叫李
The man I deal with is called Lee.
他不是泰国人 而是朝鲜人
He's not Thai, he's North Korean.
你是在说一个朝鲜人雇的你
You're saying a North Korean paid you?
去绑♥架♥大使的女儿
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表