剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Richmond, on my left.
趴下
Stay down!
过来
Come here!
能注意听我讲话了吗 朋友
Do I have your fucking attention, mate?
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我知道你是谁
Because I know who you are.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我知道你为梅·福斯特做事
I know that you work for Mei Foster
我还知道她下令进攻我们
and I know she ordered a hit on us.
现在我要问个极其简单的问题
Now, I'm going to ask you a very simple question
你要如实回答我
and you are going to answer me.
-她在哪儿 -去死吧
- Where is she? - Fuck you!
如果你不回答我
If you don't answer this question,
我就送你下地狱
I will burn your fucking world to the ground!
遇敌
Contact!
你能顶住吗 瑞姆
You got that, Richmond?
看着我 这是你最后的机会
Look in my eyes. This is your last chance.
我可不是在开玩笑
I'm not fucking about here.
梅·福斯特在哪儿
Where is Mei Foster?
我们得赶紧离开
We've got to move!
在...在岛上
The... The island...
快走 现在
Come on, now!
动作快 快快快
Let's go, move, move!
四郎先生
英国人袭击了我们的办公室
妈的
Fuck!
躲起来 藏在水下 藏起来
Hide! Get under the water! Get under!
过来 过来 趴下
Come here. Come here. Stay down.
跟我走
Come with me.
有很多账户 是合法生意
Well, a lot of it's accounts, so they are legitimate businesses,
还有小仓基金
and the Kokura Foundation.
那是什么
Which is?
由四郎的父亲设立的慈善机构
It's a charity set up by Shiro's father.
帮助发展中国家和救灾
Aid to developing countries, disaster relief...
等等 有一个在四郎名下的信托基金
Wait, I have a trust fund in Shiro's name,
购买♥♥了在泰国的房♥产
used to purchase properties in Thailand.
其中四个在曼谷
Four in Bangkok,
另外一个在这里近海的私人岛屿上
then one on a private island off the coast, here.
女士们先生们 我们找到答案了
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner.
干得好
Good job.
如果四郎在那里 梅就会在他身边
And if Shiro is there, Mei will be alongside.
为了达米恩 我们去干掉她
This is for Damien. We take her down.
理事会都是些老家伙
The Council are old men,
他们阻挠你
all that lies between you
取得你应得的
and what's rightfully yours.
他轻视你
He belittled you.
削弱你
Undermined you.
不想被自己的儿子取代
Didn't want to be eclipsed by his son.
有时我们必须采取果断行动来摆脱过去
Sometimes we must act decisively to break free from the past.
去寻找我们的未来
To find our future.
都已经安排好了 你会得到你想要的
Arrangements have been made. You will get what you want.
打扰
理事会在等您
之后您将与外国走私贩会面
如遇猛烈敌袭就撤退 明白吗
Any heavy contact, we pull back to the RV, understood?
收到
Roger that.
尊敬的理事会成员
今天我们要进行商讨
-前进吗 -前进
- Moving? - Move.
对于你父亲与世长辞大家都很悲痛
但有些事我们还是需要详细讨论
但这不意味着你
能继承他的位子
我明白
但我希望我能向理事会证明自己
放松
Relax.
在几小时之后
朝鲜就可以得到他们想要的
你没有权力那样做
是时候改变了
是伊藤 那个会计
It's Ito, the accountant.
我来搞定
I've got it.
如果你失败的话 你将为此付出代价
我会为自己的行为
负责任的
起来
Get up!
你现在要告诉我财团手里有什么
You're going to tell me what the syndicate have
是朝鲜迫切想得到的
that the North Koreans want so badly,
不然你在黑帮的美好日子就要结束了
or your days as a Yakuza salaryman are over.
我只是负责文书工作
I just look at the paperwork!
那么那些文书里面是怎么写的
What does the paperwork say?
-门锁了 -该死
- Door locked. - Shit!
遇敌
Contact!
瑞姆 行动 行动
Richmond, move, move, move!
我这就去找你 头儿
I'm coming to you, boss.
安全送他们出去
拿到情报了
We have the intel.
B1 我们拿到情报了
Bravo 1, we have the intel.
现在撤退
Exfil now.
坐下
Hey, sit down!
难道你不应该过去看看吗
Don't you think you should check that out?
快点离开 不然就完了
Let's get out of here, or this thing's fucked!
B1 我们现在返回去守住撤退点
Bravo 1, we're heading back to secure the exfil.
收到
Roger that.
左转
Going left.
四郎 你到底在哪里
Come on, Shiro, where are you?
总部 四郎被我制♥服♥了
Zero, I have Shiro here.
操
Fuck!
B1 我们在汇合点 遇敌交火
Bravo 1, we are at the RV point and we are taking fire.
你能来接应我们吗
Can you come to us?
收到
Roger that!
总部 听着
Zero, listen to me.
我希望你们听我的指令行动
I want you to move on my call.
前进
Move!
前进中
Moving!
B1 你在返程路上了吗
Bravo one, are you inbound?
没有 我被堵截了
No, that's a negative. I'm cut off.
坚持住 迈克尔 我们过去支援你
Hold your position, Michael. We're coming back for you.
不用 我会找到别的撤退点
Negative. I'll find another exfil.
好的 撤退
OK, move out.
前进
Move in!
靠
Shit!
我♥操♥ 干♥你♥妈♥的 达米恩
Fuck. Fuck you, Damian!
该死 兄弟
Oh, shit, buddy.
希望你的运气能比我好一些
I hope you're having better luck than I am.
地球并没有因为你离开而停止转动
The world didn't stop just because you left.
妈妈找到了新的伴侣
Mom found someone else.
他把我像亲生孩子一样养大 他是好人
He brought me up like his own. He's a good guy.
安静
Quiet.
-什么 -等等
- What? - Hey, wait a minute.
什么
What?
是你抛弃了我们 好吗
You were the one that walked out on us. All right?
你知道妈妈的情况有多糟糕吗
Do you have any idea how much of a mess Mom was?
你把我们的生活搅得一团糟
Just how much you fucked our lives...
快点 去那里
Go on, go up there.
不不 过来 去那里面
No, no, come here. Get in there.
坐下 待在这儿 我马上回来
Sit down. Now, stay there. I'll be back in a second.
B1 立刻报告情况
Bravo one, send sitrep, over.
B1 立刻报告情况
Bravo one, send sitrep, over!
你在哪儿 迈克尔
Where are you, Michael?
就是这个
Here it is,
那个会计提到的公♥司♥
the company the accountant mentioned.
-靠 -什么
- Shit. - What?
日本黑帮给梅运送的货物是钒
The Yakuza's shipment for Mei is Vanadium.
可以被用于制♥造♥导弹
Used in missile technology.
那正是39处所缺的东西
And the last component Office 39 need.
如果我们不阻止他们
And if we don't stop it,
我们将会面临一个拥有数百万军人
we'll be facing a rogue state with a million-man army,
随时能对欧洲和美国发射核弹的
able to launch a nuclear strike at Europe and the US
流氓国家
at a moment's notice.
我们要把组员找回来
We need the team back together.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表