剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Get out of there!
快走 离开
Move! Get out!
出自诗歌♥《Antigonish》
"昨天在那楼梯上"
"Yesterday, upon the stair."
"我遇到个人 他无影无踪"
"I met a man, who wasn't there."
"今天的他也不知去向"
"He wasn't there again today."
操 快走
Shit! Move!
"我希望..."
"I wish..."
过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here!
"我希望..."
"I wish..."
"他早就离我而去"
"he'd go away."
不
No!
我们必须冒那个风险 长官
It was a risk we'll taking sir.
风险
A risk?
菲利普 有炸♥弹♥在维也纳市中心引爆了
Philip, a bomb was detonated in the heart of Vienna
而且放炸♥弹♥的人还逃走了
and the man responsible got away!
是 但我们抓到了权允松
Yeah, but we got Kwon.
你知道如果有人查出
Do you know the nightmare
英国♥军♥情处的人在案发现场
that's in store for us if anyone knew
那会给我们带来多大的麻烦吗
the British military intelligence has been there?
尤其是在朝鲜事件之后
Especially after Korea.
亲爱的 宝贝儿 别吃那个
Oh, sweetheart, darling. No, no, don't eat that.
很脏 我给你买♥♥个新的
It's dirty. I'll buy you another one.
查尔斯
Charles?
恕我直言
With all due respect,
如果朝鲜人 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥和
if the North Korean are teaming up with the Russian Mafia
这世界上最恶名昭彰的炸♥弹♥专家联手
and the world's most infamous bomb-maker,
我认为噩梦始终会到来
I think the nightmare still to come.
权给了我们什么情报
And what intelligence has Kwon given us?
维也纳西郊25公里
感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
没感觉吗
Nothing?
给我一条毛巾和水
You want to give me a towel and some water
伺候一下这个混♥蛋♥
so I can start try them on this fucker?
我们先问他几个问题
Let's ask him some question first huh?
好吧
Yeah.
你在维也纳做什么
What you're doing in Vienna?
告诉我们李娜想在这找什么
You want to tell us what it is Li-Na wants here?
不想回答吗
You're not gonna answer?
我会回答你
I will answer you.
你们一开始就不该去朝鲜
You should've never come to Korea.
侵犯我们的国土 我们就打到你家门口
If you invade our land we'll bring the fight right to your door.
现在所发生的一切
Everything that happens now,
流出的每一滴鲜血
very drop of blood that's spilled,
都是你们造成的
is on your hand.
你们又感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
这还只是热身而已
This is kind of warm up.
李娜在哪儿
Where's Li-Na?
不说吗
No?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
那个臭婊♥子♥在哪儿
Where is that fucking bitch?
他还挺抗打的 对吧
Sure can take a beating, can he?
是啊
Yeah.
多年的反审讯训练造就的
Year of counter-interrogation training.
他不会出♥卖♥♥♥李娜的
He's not gonna give up Li-Na.
只要还有意识就不会
Not conciously anyway.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
想聊聊洛克的事吗
Want to talk about Locke?
他跟奥本海默的事吗
About him and Oppenheimer?
是啊
Yeah.
在广场上
In the square.
-他离开了他的岗位 -是啊
- He left his post. - Yeah.
独自一人跑去追他
Chasing directly, on his own.
跟洛克的儿子有关
It's about Locke's son.
-汽车炸♥弹♥事件吗 -对
- What, that car bomb? - Yeah.
在北爱尔兰
In Northern Ireland?
他认为是奥本海默干的
He thinks it was Oppenheimer.
盯着他
Just keep an eye on him.
不能偏离使命
No mission creep.
名字
未知
化名
奥本海默
文件缺失
洛克
Locke.
妮娜
Nina?
我又看到米希金了
I've picked up Myshkin again.
PTRA建筑公♥司♥
PTRA Construction.
这是个他用来掩人耳目的公♥司♥
It's a company he uses as a front.
洗钱 走私
Money launderings, smugglings ...
奥本海默和他在一起吗
Is Oppenheimer with him?
不 只有米希金 还有些随从
No it's just Myshkin, and some extra muscles.
我还不清楚他准备干什么
I don't know what he's up to yet.
但可以肯定他肯定不是在建什么孤儿院
But he's not building any orphanages that's for sure.
跟着他
Stay with him.
相信我 我不会让这个混♥蛋♥离开我的视线
Trust me, I'm not letting this bastard out of my sight,
再也不会
ever, again.
米希金要行动了
Myshkin's on the move.
我准备跟着他
I'm going to follow him.
收到
Copy that.
这样没用的 阿迈 我们找不到李娜的
This ain't working Mikey. We're not gonna get to Li-Na.
我建议升级一下
I say we step things up.
什么意思
Meaning?
看见辣椒了吧
See that chilli, don't you.
渴了吗
Thirsty?
这跟我们之前说好的不一样
This isn't what we discussed!
就是这样
Yes it is.
我说了要升级一下 你也同意了
I've told you I'll step things up and you agreed.
而且我只是给他喝水 让他松松口
Besides, I was gonna give him a drink, loosen his tongue.
你渴了 不是吗
You're thirsty aren't you?
最后一次机会 你女友在哪儿
Last chance, where's your girlfriend?
不说吗
Nothing?
-怎么 还渴吗 -好了 够了
- What? Still thirsty? - Alright, that's enough.
想再喝点吗 给你
You want some more? Here!
够了 达米恩·斯科特 够了
That's enough! Damien Scott! That's enough!
什么够了 迈克
What's enough Mike?
老天啊
Fucks sake!
什么够了 朱莉娅被杀的帐怎么算
What's enough? It's enough that killed Julia?
我儿子中枪的帐又他妈怎么算
It's enough that shot my fucking son?
我们是有准则的
We have a code.
不 那是你 我他妈只是在做我该做的
No, you have a code! I'm doing my fucking job!
就算这是你该做的 你未免太享受了
Even if this is your job, you're enjoying this too much!
-你知道你的问题吗 迈克尔 -你说说看
- Know what your problem is Michael? - Tell me.
你没有远见
You had no vision.
一直以来 你只会前进
All you ever done is march.
听从组织
Stand with the flag.
至少在军队之外 我有自己的生活
At least I got a life, outside the army.
至少我没有边缘性精神病
At least I'm not a borderline psycopath.
我有时候会想 你其实是想让
You know what sometimes I think you want the people
你身边的人受伤 这样你就有借口了
nearest to you to get hurt just so you have an excuse.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 迈克
Now fuck you Mike!
达米恩 你马上离开这里 出去走走
Damien get out of here right now. Take a walk.
给你
There you go!
出去 我说认真的 马上住手
Get out of here. I mean it. Calling this off!
握着他的手唱圣歌♥
Hold his hands, sing kumbaya,
好好安慰他 迈克尔
say that fucking word for him Michael!
-快滚 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Piss off! - Fuck you!
操
Fuck!
站起来
Stand up!
我或许不太赞同他的方式
I may not agree with his method
但这场审讯还远远没结束
but this interrogation is far from over!
转过去
Turn around.
我知道你听得懂我说的 转过去
I know you understand me, turn around!
你说得对 他踢得真狠
You're right, he kicks hard.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表