剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
下毒方式是什么 注射吗
And the delivery system? Injection?
是有这个可能
It's possible, yes.
时间呢
When?
鉴于氯化钾的浓度很高
Given the high level of traces,
大使应该会在几分钟内心脏骤停
the ambassador would have gone into cardiac arrest within minutes.
罗宾·福斯特被下毒
Robin Foster was poisoned...
是在我们逮捕乐温之后
after we'd taken Lawan into custody.
那时只有他的妻子跟他在一起
And the only person that was with him was his wife.
你怎么知道我会在那里出现
How did you know I was going to be there?
你妈妈告诉我的
Your mom told me.
她打电♥话♥给我
She called.
说你遇到点麻烦
Said you had some trouble,
飞过来找我
flew out here to find me.
顺便说一下 她挺生你气的
She's pretty pissed at you, by the way.
别担心 我有办法应付
Don't worry, I've got ways of dealing with that.
发现他们了
我知道这对我俩来说都有点奇怪
I know this is weird for both of us. All right?
我不知道你妈妈怎么告诉你
And, look, I don't know what your mom
我跟她之间的事
told you about what happened to us.
她怀孕了 你离开了
She got pregnant. You walked out.
能概括整件事了吗
That about covering it?
芬恩 把安全带系上
Finn, put your seatbelt on.
快把安全带系上
Put your seatbelt on!
快他妈系上安全带
Put your fucking seatbelt on.
马上
Now.
坐稳了
Hold on.
我来处理
I'll deal with it.
加兰
Garland!
阿迈 是我 我和芬恩在车上
Mikey, it's me. I'm in the car with Finn.
我们遇到麻烦了
I've got some heat on me.
干
Fuck!
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is that?!
把头低下
Put your head down!
达米恩 他妈怎么回事
Damien, what the fuck?!
低头
Put your head down!
窗户那儿
Window!
马丁内斯 迈克尔 出个声
Martinez! Michael! Talk to me!
我没事 不过乐温死了
I'm good, but Lawan's down.
我没事 加兰中枪了
I'm here! Garland's hit!
小心手榴弹
Grenade!
妈的
Fuck!
操 有个人逃走了
Shit! I've got a fucking runner here!
抓住他 迈克尔
Chase him down, Michael.
趴着别动
Stay down!
我们得离开这里 把安全带解开
We've got to get out of there. Get out of that belt.
-好了 -妈的
- There you go. - Oh, fuck.
发现他们了
快去追他们
动作快点 立刻
接着走 我们得继续走 芬恩 快走
Come on, keep moving. We got to move. Finn, keep moving.
快去
举起双手
Hands!
把你的双手举起来
Show me your hands!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
死外国佬 你们杀了我们的管事
Gaijin, you killed my kumicho!
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
你的手♥机♥ 我想知道你跟谁打电♥话♥
Your phone. I want to see who you're talking to.
把你的手♥机♥给我 快给我
Give me your phone. Give me your phone.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone!
胸针上刻着高木这个姓氏
The pin has the surname Takagi written on it.
-我要进来了 是否安全 -安全
- Coming in. Clear? - Yeah, good.
这些家伙有可能是
These guys are probably
九州一个黑帮财团的人
from the yakuza syndicate based in Kyushu.
日本最有权势的集团之一
One of the most powerful in Japan.
他们和39处是一伙的
They're in bed with Office 39.
他们认为我们杀了他们的老大
They think we killed their boss.
迈克 我很遗憾
Mike, I'm so sorry.
该死 斯科特呢
Shit. Scott.
阿迈 是我 我和芬恩在车上
'Mikey, it's me. I'm in the car with Finn.
我们遇到麻烦了
'I've got some heat on me.'
他们袭击斯科特了
They hit Scott.
干
'Fuck!'
这他妈怎么回事
'Whoa, what the fuck is that?'
把头低下
'Put your head down!'
-达米恩 他妈怎么回事 -低头
- 'Damien, what the fuck?!' - 'Put your head down!'
-快去找他 -收到
- Go and find him. - Yeah, roger that.
-马丁内斯 -在
- Martinez. - Yeah?
我们去接梅
We'll pick up Mei.
斯科特的手♥机♥最后发出信♥号♥♥地点
OK, the last signal from Scott's phone?
从这往西走15公里
15 clicks west of here.
好了 出发吧
Right, let's go.
我们来见梅
We've come to see Mei.
很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
福斯特夫人今天不见客
Mrs Foster is not expecting visitors today.
她当然不会见了
Of course she isn't!
卡恩...
Khan, it's...
没关系 可以让他们进来
it's OK. They can come in.
她在里面吗
Is she in there?
梅吗 她头疼 待在楼上
Mei? She's upstairs, she's got a headache.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
你该打包行李 准备离开这儿了
I want you to pack a bag and get ready to leave.
明白吗
Do you understand?
不 发生什么事了
No. What's going on?
你按我说的做好吗
Will you do as I say?
克洛伊 你要信任我 好吗
Chloe, you're going to have to trust me, OK?
显示就在这片区域
It says he's here!
妈的
Fuck!
不 迈克尔
No. Michael...
妈的
Shit.
迈克尔
Michael...
下去看看
OK, come on.
我没想到会在这里跟你见面
I didn't expect to see you here in person.
你肯定没想到
I'm sure you didn't.
杀死他一直是你计划的一部分吗
So, was killing him always part of the plan?
杀死谁
Killing who?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
别这样
No, don't.
别动
Don't!!
都结束了 梅
It's over, Mei.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
为什么跟我说这些
Why are you saying this?
因为我知道他是你杀死的
Because I know you killed him.
这么多年以来 他以为你爱他
And all those years, he thought you loved him.
别这样
Please...
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不 别再过来了
No, do not come any closer.
我知道你的身份
I know what you are.
你根本不清楚
You've no idea!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
梅 你在干什么
Mei... what are you doing?!
你还没拿到枪 她就死了
She'll be dead before you reach it.
求求你 梅
Please, Mei.
求你了
Please...
别伤害克洛伊
Not Chloe.
-梅 -别开枪
- Mei!! - No!!
要救她还是抓我 你自己选
Save her or take me. Your choice.
没事的 她没把药注射进去
It's OK. She didn't do it.
来躺下
Come here.
没有尸体 也没有见到受伤的痕迹
No bodies. No visible sign of injuries.
头儿
Yeah, boss?
对 是我们
Yeah, it's us.
我们找到斯科特的吉普了
We found Scott's Jeep.
那斯科特人呢
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表