剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You let me worry about that.
估计他们是不会排队发奖章的
I doubt they will be lining up to hand out medals, though.
你呢
What about you?
我挺好的
I'm alright. I guess.
最近我一直去医院看芬恩 但...
Just I keeps seeing Finn latey at the hospital, but...
终有一天他会意识到
He's gonna wake up one day and realize
"我只是去拜访我爸爸 看看发生了什么"
'I went to visit my father and look what happened,
"我被绑♥架♥了 受尽折磨"
I was kidnapped and tortured... '
然后你不顾一切地把他救了回来
And you risked everything to get him back.
这才是他会铭记在心的事
This is what he will remember.
伙计们 你们得看看这个
Guys, you need to see this.
这是我一个同事 丹斯基发来的
It came from a colleague of mine, Dansky.
她潜伏在维也纳一个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥组织里
She's embedded with the Russian Mafia in Vienna.
该死
Shit.
他就是折磨我的那个家伙
That's the guy that tortured me.
权允松
Yoon Soo Kwon.
丹斯基说 他在到处放风
According Dansky, he's been putting out feelers...
雇佣保镖 助手
getting some hired muscle, some assistants...
找帮手做什么
Assistants to do what?
有小道消息称是针对欧洲的袭击
There are whispers about a high level of attack in Europe.
我们和朝鲜开战在先
Well, we brougth fight to North Korea...
现在他们要反过来向我们宣战了
Now they're bringing it back to us.
我知道 但她在谋划些什么
Yeah, but what she's planning boss?
我不确定 迈克尔
I'm not sure, Michael,
但不管她在谋划什么
but whatever it is...
她的计划才刚刚开始
She's only just started.
下集预告
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表