剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
信♥号♥♥很好 呼叫总部 乌鸦起飞了
Alright, good signal. Zero! Raven is up and running.
收到
Roger that.
先别追上去 免得打草惊蛇
Just hold back, don't spook him.
追踪器会发挥作用的
Just let the tracker do the work.
收到
Copy that.
希望这计划有用
Let's hope this works.
-那混♥蛋♥是不会开口的 -是啊
- That fucker wasn't gonna talk. - Yeah.
你刚刚的表演很有信服力
You were pretty convincing there.
听得我都快以为你是认真的了
Almost sound like you meant it.
-说我军队之外没有生活 -我得让他相信
- Meaning not having a life outside army. - Well I had to sell it.
你的表现也不赖啊
Didn't do too bad yourself.
说我有边缘性精神病
I mean me being borderline psycopath?
那句吗 像你说的
Huh? Oh that be yeah well, like you said,
-我得让他信服啊 -操你丫的
- I had to sell it. - I mean fuck you.
信♥号♥♥还在吗
Still got him?
是的 在呢
Yeah we still got him.
慢一点 别打草惊蛇
Oi, oi, oi. Back off, don't spook him.
斯科特 你会有机会好好教训他的 兄弟
Scott, you're gonna get your chance mate.
-相信我 -好的
- Trust me. - Yeah.
-到时候记得帮我踢回去 -会的
- And when you do, give him a kick for me too. - Will do.
我很乐意
Quite happily.
他刚刚左转然后在距这往北一公里的地方停了
He's just turn left and he stop one click north off here.
下个路口右转
Take the next right.
他应该就在这附近了
Yeah he should be near here.
他就在附近
He's very close.
下个路口左转
Take this next left.
然后
And after that,
失去信♥号♥♥
该死
shit!
-怎么了 -失去信♥号♥♥了
- What? - I've lost the signal.
总部 追踪不到他的信♥号♥♥了
Zero, I've lost the signal!
该死
Bollocks!
就是这里
There it is.
该死
Shit!
-妈的 -提高警惕 斯科特
- Bollocks. - Eye's on Scott.
-车窗那儿 -好的
- Windows. - Yep.
-没有 -妈的
- Nothing. - Ah shit!
你们他妈是怎么把他跟丢了的
How the hell could you lost him?
我的错 斯科特想上前追 我阻止了他
My fault. Scott wanted to go after him but I told him not to.
太棒了 你们想
Oh great! Do you want to
给白厅打电♥话♥解释一下吗
get on the phone to Whitehall and explain that?
听着 跟妮娜联♥系♥ 她在跟踪米希金
Alright, listen up. Liaise with Nina. She's on Myshkin.
想办法继续行动
Just find a way back in.
收到
Yeah roger that!
就是她
It's her.
女士 我来帮你吧
Ma'am, let me help you with those please.
我可以的
I'm ok.
不 我坚持
No, no. I insist.
想想你的宝宝 你就能生存
Now think of your baby, and you'll survive.
上车
Get in the car.
你丈夫回来了
Your husband's back.
现在去找他
Go there now.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone!
是我
不 安全了
一切准备妥当
我现在已经抓住她了
你准备好了吗
是的 亲爱的 我准备好了
阳光私人银行
我看到你们的目标了
I got your target in sight.
是权吗
You've got Kwon?
不 是头号♥目标李娜
No, the principal. Li-Na.
妮娜 别让那个贱♥人♥离开视线
Nina, don't let that bitch out of your sight.
不会的
I won't.
她刚刚进入了多诺西大街上的阳光私人银行
She just entered Solar Private Bank on Dorotheergasse.
-我去跟着她 -收到
- I'm gonna follow her. - Roger that.
劳小姐
欢迎
我是经理库尔特·豪泽
我会说英语 豪泽先生
I speak English, Mr. Hauser.
太好了 恐怕我的韩语不太好
Oh good! My Korean is I'm afraid rather poor.
很高兴能够和你见面
It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person.
请这边走
Please come this way.
闪开 该死的闪开
Fucking move! Move!
注意 注意
Watch out, watch out, watch out!
我还希望能活着抵达呢 老兄
Let's get there in one piece, mate?
我在为戴茜小姐开车吗[典出电影]
Who am I driving? Miss Daisy?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
她在和经理讲话
She's talking to the manager.
进入了他的办公室
Went to his office.
我们知道权十年前在这里就有联♥系♥人
Well we know Kwon has contact by here ten years ago.
但是李娜为什么要在银行暴露自己呢
But why would Li-Na expose herself, at a bank now?
那里肯定有她想要的东西
Well there must be something she wants there.
什么 银行 她超级有钱
What? A bank? She's fucking loaded.
我们去找出原因吧
Say why don't we go find out, shall we?
收到
Roger that.
坐标格网 已经发过去了
Sending you the grid reference now.
阳光私人银行
好的 收到
Yeah, copy that.
谢谢你能在这么短时间内和我见面
Thank you for meeting at such short notice.
当然 我很愿意
Of course. I'm always
协助我的朝鲜朋友们
happy to accommodate my North Korean friends.
你在大使♥馆♥里工作多久了
How long have you been working at the embassy?
我不在大使♥馆♥工作
I'm not from the embassy.
我知道你是刚刚从平壤过来的
Oh, I understood that you're a new posting from Pyongyang.
不 恰恰相反
No. On the contrary,
如果政♥府♥知道我来了这里恐怕会非常不开心
the regime would be most unhappy if they knew I was here.
-但你给我的代码... -有点过时了
- But the reference code you gave me ... - Was a little old.
豪泽先生你应该更当心一点
You should be more careful Mr. Hauser.
你有点 大意了
You've become, complacent.
劳小姐 抱歉 我不明白
Miss Lau, I'm sorry, I don't understand.
很简单 你现在要
It's very simple. You are going
把这个保险箱里面的东西给我
to give me the content of this safety deposit box.
我不会给你的
I wouldn't do such thing.
你会的
Yes, you would.
玛特丽娜
Martalena!
该死 权在这里
Fuck! Kwon's here!
不 你要对她做什么
No! What you doing with her?
-你好 -你好
- Hi there! How are you doing? - Hello!
有人给我们打电♥话♥ 说在二楼
Someone called us. There's a water
有漏水情况 我们过来修一下
leaking on the second floor. We just come to fix it.
去控制金库
他们要抢银行 我需要支援
They're taking the bank. I need backup, now.
有李娜 权和大约十名武装男子
Li-Na, Kwon, and maybe ten armed men.
没人需要受伤
No one else needs to get hurt.
我们只是来取一件东西
We're only here for one thing.
带我们去金库
Take us to the vault.
金库里有她想要的东西
There's something in the vault that she wants.
该死
Oh, shit!
-妮娜 -该死
- Nina. - Shit.
妮娜
Nina!
听上去情况不妙
That doesn't sound too good.
在这朝北两公里
It's two clicks north of here.
这条路直走 应该就在右手边
Keep on this road. It's on the right-hand side.
豪泽先生 请开门吧
If you will be so kind Mr. Hauser.
就算我给你开门也没用
Doesn't matter if I opened the door
我无法打开金库
I can't open the vault itself!
我们不需要你开金库
We don't need you for that.
总部 我们到达银行了
Zero, we're at the bank now.
收到
Roger that.
-抱歉女士 借用一下 -很棒
- Excuse me ma'am, I need to borrow that. - Oh that's charming!
-那该死的地方在哪儿 -我也不知道
- Fucking where that is? - I have no idea.
我们问下这个人吧
Well let's ask this guy.
打扰了 抱歉 我们是游客
Hey excuse me? Yeah I know, I know, we're tourist.
我是美国人 我只想问下那个...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表