剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
奥本海默是北爱尔兰战乱时
Oppenheimer was the codename of a master bomber active
前情提要
一个炸♥弹♥专家的代号♥
during the troubles in Northern Ireland.
如果他与李娜和权允松合作
If he is teaming up with Kwon and Li-Na,
天知道他们在谋划着什么
God knows what they are planning.
想想爆♥炸♥对这些家庭
Just think of all the damage
还有这些孩子们的伤害
done to these families, these children,
那就是你的罪行
for your sins.
有炸♥弹♥ 快走
Bomb! Move! Move!
我看到你们的目标了 我去跟着她
I've got your target in sight. I am going to follow.
她是联邦安♥全♥局♥特工 她一直在追查我
This one is FSB. She has been after me for a long time.
我们只是来取一件东西 带我们去金库
We are only here for one thing. Take us to the vault.
就是这个 你做到了
This is it. You did it!
李娜 我们得走了
等我下
One second...
-你要去哪 -给我一分钟
- Where are you going? - Give me one minute!
操
Shit.
你 过来
You! Come here!
过来
Come here!
-中奖了 -把这个门打开
- Jackpot. - Open this door!
在这边是打不开的
It doesn't open on this side!
那怎么这边也打不开
Why doesn't form here either?
我搞来了一些好东西 走开
I brought some toys for us. Move away!
拿着
Here.
准备好了
We're on.
预备起爆
Fire in the hole!
李娜 过来
确保没人跟踪我们
快走
上去
现在追杀我们的不止20号♥分部
It won't just be 20 after us now.
我们的祖国
Our own regime...
我们的祖国不敢采取行动
Our own regime was too scared to act.
我们敢
We're not.
现在 我们拿到了想要的密♥码♥
And now, we have the codes we need.
安全
Clear!
-斯科特 换位置 -好
- Scott, switch. - Yeah.
-安全 -迈克
- Clear. - Mike.
-怎么了 -看
- Yeah. - Hey.
你现在嘴硬
但很快你就会告诉我
联安局知道我的哪些事情
李娜在哪
Where's the Li-Na?
不可能有其他的出路了
There can't be another way out of here.
-我来救妮娜 -我去追李娜
- I got Nina. - I'm going after Li-Na.
继续走
Move.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - I'm all right.
别杀他 我们要留活口
Don't kill him. We need him alive.
你需要留活口
You need him alive.
我让他活 这么快就死太便宜他了
I keep him alive. A quick death is too good for him.
该死
Oh, shit!
-我没事 去追 -遵命 待会见
- I'm OK. Go! - Yes, ma'am! RV later.
头盔拿掉 把头盔拿掉
Helmet off! Get the helmet off!
好吧
All right.
我给你留了个坑
I saved you a spot.
知道你们抓错人了吗
You know you've got the wrong men?
你们这些傻货让真正的犯人逃跑了
You let the right ones get past, you stupid asshole.
-傻货 -是的
- Asshole? - Yeah.
不是我说的 是他
I never said anything. He did.
哥们 对不起
Sorry, mate.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
为什么要抢银行
Why did you rob this bank?
好吧 我没有抢银行
All right, I didn't rob the bank.
-我们谁也不是 -别闹了...
- We are nobody. - Oh, come now...
每个人都有他的身份
everybody is somebody.
我很好奇 当把你们的照片
I wonder what we'll find
在数据库里过一遍会是什么结果
when I run your picture through our database.
转过身来 快
Turn around... now.
我真心不喜欢拍照
I really hate having my picture taken.
这不是针对你们
It's nothing personal.
是的 我们喜欢警♥察♥
Yeah, we love the cops.
而且我们不会偷走这个的
And we're not stealing this.
那些照片会让我们留下案底
Those photos might put us in the system.
那样的话我们就破釜沉舟
We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.
-妮娜怎么样了 -她很好
- What about Nina? - She's all right.
她控制住局面了 回去听洛克的唠叨吧
She had it under control. Let's go get a lecture from Locke.
这里面有你想要的一切
It is everything you wanted.
你有点心不在焉
You are somewhere else.
我只是...想家了
I was... just thinking of home.
现在我们再也见不到它了
And now we will never see it again.
你想念它了
You miss it.
我想念它本来的样子
I miss what it should have been.
我想念
I'll miss...
如果我们成功的话 它未来的样子
what it will become, should we be successful.
我们不能继续待在那了
We couldn't have stayed there any longer.
我知道
I know.
只是...
It's just...
一路上
driving here,
我看到人们一起喝咖啡 购物...
I saw people drinking coffee together, shopping...
对身边混乱的世界浑然不知
blissfully unaware of the chaotic world around them.
你想我们也那样
You want that to be us?
你不想吗
Don't you?
我们离开朝鲜时已经做了选择
We made a choice when we left Korea -
改变国家现状 阻止腐朽蔓延
to change the country, to stop the rot and decay.
没错 我希望我们有更多时间去...
Yes, I wish we had more time to be...
去过普通生活 但我们已经做出选择
to be normal, but we made a choice.
你我一起面对
You and me together...
不管将来怎样
..No matter what.
这他妈是什么 我们应该低调的
What the hell is that? We're supposed to be low key.
是的 我们刚借来的
Yeah, we just borrowed it.
我们不太擅长低调
We don't do low key very well.
你们最好快点学会 现在的情势很紧张
You'd better learn quick. We're on a tight leash here.
我们知道了李娜一直找的只是一本笔记
So, we know all Li-Na was after was a notebook.
我这里有位小伙伴想告诉你们它的故事
And my little friend here wants to tell you all about it.
对不对 伊万
Don't you, Ivan?
里面只有一些符号♥
It was just symbols in it.
韩文写的
Korean.
-是某种密♥码♥ -还有呢
- Some kind of code. - And?
还有...
And...
李娜需要一个小屁孩
..Li-Na needed some kid,
一个书呆子 来破解它
some egghead, to try and crack it.
知道那人长什么样吗
Do you know what this kid looks like?
你们所需的全部资料
All the details you need.
伊万一直非常配合我
Ivan has been very co-operative.
不要 我求你了
Please... I am begging you...
男人对男人 不要把我留给她
man-to-man, don't leave me with her.
你根本想不到她会对我做什么
You have no idea what she is going to do to me.
我想得到
Yeah, I do.
知道怎么吗
You know what?
去你的 去那婊♥子♥的
Screw you. And screw the bitch!
去你的 不能这样形容一个女士
Screw you. That's no way to talk about a lady.
你要把他交给联邦安♥全♥局♥吗
You are handing him over to the FSB?
是的 等我完事后
Yes... eventually.
保重 伙计们
Take care, guys.
下次你们遇到麻烦时...
And next time you're in trouble...
找别人吧
..call someone else.
还要多久
How much longer?
不一定 你是想做得快
That depends... whether you want it done quickly
还是想做得好
or you want it done right.
我想要又快又好
I was hoping for both.
我在为你制♥造♥独一无二的东西
I am building you something unique,
是从来没有人完成过的东西
something nobody has ever perfected before.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为这几乎是不可能实现的
Because it's near impossible.
所有东西都达到了完美平衡
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表