剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
And Scott?
他不在这儿
No, he's not here.
请批准我们继续去找他
Permission to go look for him.
不行 你们必须回来 梅才是幕后主使
No, I need you back here. Mei is behind everything.
她逃走了
And she's on the run.
收到
Yeah, roger that.
他让我们回去
He wants us back.
那可以稍后啊 我们得找到斯科特
It can wait, we need to find Scott.
万一他被黑帮抓住了呢
What if the Yakuza took him?
那抓到梅就是救他的最佳机会
Well, then Mei's our best chance of getting him back.
我们走 来吧
Let's go. Come on.
最起码我们知道了敌人的样子
Well, at least now the enemy has a face.
不管她的名字是什么
Whatever her name is,
她18岁时以日本国籍
she enrolled at Cambridge University
在剑桥大学注册就读
at the age of 18 as a Japanese national.
在那之前
And before that...
没有任何记录
absolutely nothing.
所以她一定是参与了间谍计划
So, she must have been part of the espionage programme.
被夺去本来的身份
Stripped of their identity
训练说话 着装 思考
and trained to speak, dress, think...
同样的皮囊之下活着另一个人
and live in the skin of another.
她不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 她是不惜一切
She's not a terrorist, she is a highly-motivated operative
尽心尽力执行任务的激进特务
with a mission she has shown incredible dedication to.
除非我们知道这个任务是什么
Unless we know what that mission is...
还有为什么她和黑帮做交易
and why she's dealing with the Yakuza...
否则我们会一直落后于她
we'll be one step behind
和她的朝鲜首领一步
her and her masters from North Korea.
她利用黑帮找到我们
She used the Yakuza to get to us.
那我们也利用黑帮找她
Let's use them to get to her.
同意
Agreed.
现在我们知道些什么
So, what do we know?
小仓保险服务
根据黑帮的网站
Well, according to the Yakuza website,
他们的管事高木今早被发现死亡
their kumicho, Takagi, was found dead this morning.
他们居然有网站
Their website?
好比普华永道事务所 只不过带着枪
Think PricewaterhouseCoopers, but with AKs
还有自己的粉丝杂♥志♥
and their own fan magazine.
如果管事死了 由谁来接手
So, if their kumicho's dead, who's stepping up to the plate?
四郎 最近五年都是他
Shiro. He's been running the Thai organisation
在管理泰国分支
for the last five years.
他是高木的儿子 如果理事会同意
He's Takagi's son and, if the council approve,
就能成为继承人
he's the successor.
你失败了
You failed.
你在这耍武士刀 洛克却还活得好好的
Locke is still alive, while you play at fighting here.
我们使他们遭受重大伤亡
We afflicted heavy casualties on them.
为我们争取到了所需的时间
Bought ourselves the time we need.
交易还需更进一步
The exchange has to be brought forward.
我和我的人通话了 货明天到
I've spoken to my people and the drugs will be here tomorrow.
如果你不能给我我想要的...
If you can't deliver what I need...
明天
Tomorrow.
去做安排
-中校 -怎么了
- Colonel? - Yeah?
有发现
We've got something.
财团理事会成员几个小时前
Members of the syndicate council arriving in Krabi
抵达甲米
a couple of hours ago.
四郎和财团在那边有办事处
Shiro and the syndicate have offices there.
迎接他们的人是秋山 四郎的左右手
This guy greeting them is Akiyama, Shiro's right-hand man,
是整个行动的二把手
the underboss for the entire operation.
在右边的是伊藤 公♥司♥的会计
On the right is Ito, the company accountant.
他会和理事会碰面 清查账目
He'll meet with the council, to go over the books.
找到四郎 就能找到梅
We find Shiro, we find Mei.
我们得赶飞机了
We've got a plane to catch.
他们还在追捕我们吗
Are they still after us?
是啊 很可能
Yeah. Probably.
得找部手♥机♥ 伙计
Got to find a phone, dude.
来联♥系♥我的组员
Got to get on to my team.
他们为什么要杀你
Why are they trying to kill you?
不知道
I don't know.
多半是因为我的职业
Probably because of my job.
因为你是IT顾问吗
Because you're an IT consultant?!
不
No.
你妈告诉你我是搞IT的吗
That's what your mum told you? I'm in IT?
我是个士兵 芬恩
I'm a soldier, Finn.
-你说真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yeah. I am.
前美军士兵
Former US military.
达米恩·斯科特中士
Sergeant Damien Scott.
三角洲特种部队
Special Forces. Delta.
中情局
The CIA.
现在我为英国情报局工作
Now I'm working for British Intelligence.
你觉得我会信吗
You think I'm going to believe that?
我看起来很傻吗
I mean, do I look stupid?
不 没有
No. You don't.
那你认为我靠什么谋生 孩子
So, what do you think I do for a living, kid?
别闹了
Come on.
你在曼谷出差
You're in Bangkok on business,
你的杂物箱里有把9毫米口径的枪
you've got a fucking nine mil in the glove compartment...
黑帮的人想要杀你
and you've got gangsters trying to kill you!
这很明显啊 老兄
It's obvious, man.
什么意思
What?
你是个毒贩
You're a drug dealer.
你错怪过人吗 孩子
Are you ever barking up the wrong tree, kid!
你说我们要快逃 那就得快逃
You said we've got to move, we should move.
不代表还要聊天
Doesn't mean we've got to talk.
泰国南部 甲米
报告总部 目标出现
Zero, target in play.
小仓保险服务
怎么样了
他们到了
他进去了
He's gone inside.
先生们
Gentlemen.
感谢你抽出时间
I want to thank you for your time.
有请
Please.
我们共同的朋友对你评价很高
Our mutual friend speaks highly of you.
很感谢他让我们联♥系♥上了
I'm grateful he could put us in touch.
很荣幸到这里来
It is an honour to be here.
我们什么时候能见你老大
So, when do we get to see your boss?
四郎先生不出席这类会面
Mr Shiro does not take these kind of meetings.
你们要和我交易
You deal with me.
我只和老大谈 不和小角色谈
I deal with organ grinders, not monkeys.
那样恐怕就没什么交易可言了
Then perhaps there will be no dealings at all.
走私贩很常见 很好找
Smugglers are common. Easy to find.
像我们这样的可不好找
Not like us, they're not.
我想为我的朋友道歉
I want to apologise for my friend.
他是英国人
He's British.
但他说得有道理
But he does got a point.
你知道我们的名声
You know our reputation.
我们可以给你们的组织提供什么
What we can offer your organisation here.
真正的扩张
Real expansion.
把你们的冰♥毒♥运往美国市场甚至更远
Shifting your meth into American markets and beyond.
听着 很简单
Look, it's simple.
我们的枪♥支♥运来 你们的毒品运走
Our guns come east, your meth goes west.
这是数百万美元的交易
This is a multimillion dollar deal.
但需要我们彼此尊重
But respect goes both ways.
你要是再敢替我道歉
If you ever apologise for me again,
我就把你的蛋蛋切掉 伙计
I'll cut your bollocks off, mate.
你觉得他们是来买♥♥车的吗
You think they're buying a car?
我觉得我们暂时不用顾忌他们了
I think they are someone else's problem right now.
不知道 宝贝 我觉得买♥♥这款车很划算
I don't know, baby, I think it's a good deal.
看看里面如何
Let's check the interior.
有些不对劲 我不知道怎么了
Hey, guys, something's wrong here, I don't know what happened.
您好 先生 有什么要帮忙的吗
Hey sir, can I help you?
奇怪 我刚打开车门它就...
It's weird, I just opened the door and it just...
下午好
Afternoon.
瑞姆 我左边
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表