剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我以为你要问点轻松的
I thought you were going to ask me something simpler than that.
我也说不清 我就劝自己
I don't know. I guess I just assumed
如果让生活的节奏快起来
if I moved through life fast enough,
我就可以逃离那伤痛了
I could run away from it all.
你感觉怎么样
How is it going for you?
现在这状况...
Well, here we are...
我♥操♥
Fuck.
没事的
It's all right.
见鬼
Shit.
斯科特 不能让他们举报我们
Scott, we can't let them report us.
那你想怎么做
What are you going to do?
杀了他们吗
Shoot 'em?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
你们饿吗
You hungry?
这是好吃的 是食物
It's good. It's food.
没关系的
It's OK.
还要吗
Some more?
没事的 这是巧克力
It's all right. It's chocolate.
很好吃
It's good.
斯科特
Scott.
-你要把军粮分我一点了 -是啊
- You owe me some of your rations, mate. - Yeah.
收到
Roger that.
我已经告诉边界警方的联♥系♥人了
Well, word is out to our contacts in the police at borders.
我们已经安排尽量多的人手寻找芬恩了
We have got as many people as possible looking for Finn.
那些人肯定在待命观察什么的
They must have been lying in wait, watching.
该死 我真该把他看紧点的
Fuck, I should have just kept a better eye on him.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
是啊 朱莉娅的死也不是我的错呗
Yeah, sure, and neither was Julia's death?
两次都是在我眼皮底下发生的
It just so happens that I'm there both times.
我给你5秒钟时间自责
I'll give you five seconds to feel sorry for yourself,
然后马上回归战斗状态
then I need your head back in the game.
好吗
Ok?
我们必须找到芬恩
We have got to find Finn.
还得协助斯科特和斯顿布奇作战
And we need to help Scott and Stonebridge in the field.
缉毒署之前要求把我调回去
The DEA has requested that I go back.
什么 你选择这时候跟我辞职吗
What, are you choosing this moment to hand in your notice?
不 我选择这时候说
No, I am choosing this moment
是为了使用一些有用的筹码
to use the leverage that it gives me with them.
继续说
Go on.
朝鲜把毒品卖♥♥往全亚洲
North Korea traffics drugs into Asia,
为其政♥权♥敛财 对吧
raising cash for their regime, right?
是
Right.
缉毒署一直用卫星监控他们
Well, the agency has had eyes on them in the sky,
尽管他们怎么都不承认
although they deny it on all levels.
如果我施压 我们也许可以借用卫星
If I push, we might be able to piggyback on the satellite,
那样就能搞清那两个出外勤的家伙的状况了
and that way we can keep eyes on the guys in the field.
很好
Good.
咸镜北道
熔炼已经完成 长官
我们在工厂每个入口都增设了警卫
We have extra security on all entrances to the plant.
你要求的增援部队也在部署中
And your request for reinforcements is being processed.
这是什么意思
And what does that mean?
他们是一小时后到 还是一天后
That they will be here in an hour? A day?
这里不是党的访问或者庆典彩排
This isn't a time for Party visits and premature celebrations.
对他们来说没那么重要 是吗
It doesn't matter to them as much, does it?
他们要导弹只是为了摆样子
They just want the missiles for posturing.
倒不如运进博物馆
They may as well be wheeled into a museum
以展示他们的功绩
for all the good they will do.
你说话小心点
You should be careful what you say.
是啊 我忘了你是我的联络员
Of course. I forgot, you're my liaison,
你应该去参加庆典才对
you should join in the celebrations.
显然 我们国家已经取得了胜利
Apparently, our nation is already victorious.
我们得把C4炸♥药♥放在工厂的四个区域
We need to put C-4 charges in four different areas
以毁掉全部钒原料
of the plant in order to compromise the vanadium.
一个放在加工机这
One on the processor here.
一个放涡轮机
One on the turbines.
还一个控制室
The control room.
最后一个 放熔炉这
And last of all, the smelting furnace here.
你什么时候能看懂朝鲜语了
When did you start reading Korean?
不能 我只是看图说话而已
I didn't, I'm just looking at pictures.
好吧
Right.
我们是要把这个地方炸出屎吧
So we're blowing the shit out of a bathroom, probably.
除非马桶跟熔炉一样大
Unless the toilet's the size of blasting furnaces,
否则不太可能
that's highly unlikely.
找到进入点了吗
Got an entry point?
没 还没找到
No, nothing yet.
我好像找到一个
I think I found one.
阿迈
Mikey.
看那下面
Look under there.
看到了吗
You see that?
-奔驰车 -是的 看到了
- Mercedes. - Yeah, I see it.
-是的 -警卫没有拦它
- Yeah. - Security didn't stop it.
真是进去的好方法
That's a classic way in.
我们去找一辆
Let's go find it.
喜欢鱼吗
它们真漂亮
但也是致命的
听说过食人鱼吗
牙齿锋利
几秒之内就让你变白骨
亲爱的你是哪一种
幸运的还是不幸的
别担心
我的小伙伴不咬人
再拿酒来
坐那边别动
Sit down there.
那可是瓶好酒 老兄
That was actually a decent vintage, mate.
下次 要砸就用便宜货砸吧
Next time, throw the cheap stuff.
-安全吗 -安全
- Clear, bud? - Clear!
起来
Up.
起来 站起来
Get up, on your feet.
朋友 我们有两个人 而你只有一个
Mate, there is two of us and one of you,
你这样可不明智
that is a terrible answer.
你要开枪吗 迈克
Do you want to shoot him, Mike?
看起来他准备开枪了
Looks like he's going to shoot me.
是的 但他对我们有用 斯科特
Yeah, well we need him, Scott.
站起来
Stand up.
-妈的 -她怎么样 斯科特
- Fuck. - How is she, Scott?
死了
She's gone.
B1 终于盼到你们的电♥话♥了
Bravo One, your call is very, very welcome.
我想我们找到进工厂的方法了
'I think we found a way into the plant.'
-很好 -如果一切按计划进行
- Good. - 'If all goes according to plan,
预计约30分钟后可以引爆♥炸♥弹
'ETA for setting the charges should be 30 minutes or so.'
还有别人在听吗
Anyone else on the line?
没 只有我
No. No, it's just me.
芬恩被抓了 迈克尔
We lost Finn, Michael.
我们认为是李娜的人干的
'We think Li-Na's men took him.'
什么
What?!
目前还不能确定 但
We can't confirm it, but...
现在在外勤负责指挥行动的人是你
You're the one in the field running the op,
你要觉得斯科特能承受住 就告诉他
if you think Scott can handle the news, you tell him.
如果你觉得这会影响他的作战能力
'If you think it'll compromise his effectiveness
导致任务无法完成...
to complete the mission.'
你来决定
'It's your call.'
迈克尔
Michael?
这决定真难做
That's a hell of a call to make.
如果你不想担负这个职责...
If you don't want the responsibility...
不
No.
正如你所说 现在出外勤的人是我
Like you said, I'm the one in the field.
继续走
Keep going.
继续走
Keep going.
迈克
Mike,
我们与总部切断联♥系♥的时候
when we got cut off from Zero,
我意识到一些事
I realised something.
头儿是习惯了这种情况 但芬恩
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表