剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我们已实施紧急预案
We've begun emergency protocol
否认斯科特和斯顿布奇的存在
to deny Scott and Stonebridge.
他们一次次命悬一线 查尔斯
They put their lives on the line time and time again, Charles.
要么做声明 要么他死
You speak or he dies.
我们受命潜入朝鲜
We were ordered to covertly go into North Korea
试图执行恐怖袭击
with the intention of committing terrorist attacks.
我很抱歉
有小道消息称是针对欧洲的袭击
There are whispers about a high-level attack in Europe.
我查出了手头上名字的线索
I made some progress on the names we've got.
他们是39处的潜伏特工
They're Office 39 sleeper agents.
把线索拼起来
If they put the pieces together,
就能抓住李娜和奥本海默
we have Li-Na, we have Oppenheimer.
李娜带着颗核弹前往日内瓦
Li-Na is headed to Geneva with a nuclear bomb,
直接冲向联♥合♥国♥
straight to the United Nations.
-因为你 我越了界 -你是好人
- You were the one I crossed the line for. - You're a good man.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son.
从我有记忆以来
My country has been involved in a war
我的祖国就一直陷于战争中
for as long as I can remember.
这不是枪炮坦克 子弹炸♥弹♥的战争
It is not a war of guns and tanks, of bullets and bombs,
而是对我们的社会进行全方面经济攻击
but an economic assault on every level of our society.
对我们用尽各种财政制裁手段
Every fiscal sanction available has been levelled upon us,
以击垮我们的金融体系
hoping to bring about financial collapse.
这一切会带来什么后果
What are the consequences of all this?
会造就一个被外界破坏和扭曲的国家
The reality is a country broken and bent by an outside world.
这个国家要对西方屈从
A country told to bow before the West,
会议厅
否则就要面对进一步制裁
or face further punishment.
西方花费数十亿来升级核武器
The West spends billions on upgrading its nuclear arsenal.
他们把世界武装起来
They arm the world
但他们不给我们保护自己的能力
but they deny us the ability to defend ourselves.
我们卑躬屈膝
We have begged, we have bowed
但我们说"够了"
and we say, "no more."
今天一切都将改变
And so today everything changes.
今天 我们把你们这些国家
Today, we bring the true horror of nuclear capability
无比珍视的核能力所带来的恐慌
that your nations cherish so much
带进了联♥合♥国♥的心脏
to the heart of the UN itself.
快走
Move.
快走
Move!
另一个呢
Where is the other one?
-另一个死了 -迈克尔 我很遗憾
- The other one is dead. - Michael, I am sorry.
向前走
Move forward!
跪下 快
Down on your knees. Now!
反击
第五季 第九集
奥地利 维也纳
你没听进去我说的
You're not listening to me.
12小时前
她带着核武器 前往日内瓦
She's taken a nuclear device and she is headed for Geneva.
这不可能
That's not possible.
查尔斯 这件事你得相信我
Charles, you have to trust me on this one.
有情报称 不到一小时之前
We have intel that places her in Paris
她在巴黎
not more than an hour ago.
文件下载中
对 她想骗你相信 这踪迹是假的
Yeah, well, she's feeding you that. It's a false trail.
这件事在我们掌控之下
The matter is in hand.
你别再妄想了 菲利普
You have to let this obsession go, Philip.
另外 这件事你不用再操心了
Besides, it's not your concern any more.
-我们结束了 -你在逗我吗
- We're finished. - Fuck, you're kidding me?
不 上头命令我们撤回伦敦
No, we've been ordered to stand down and return to London.
现在 20号♥分部正式解散了
As of now, Section 20 is officially disbanded.
-扯淡 -那又怎样
- That's bullshit. - Ah, so what?
我说完了
I'm finished.
一切到此为止
With this, all of it.
那李娜呢
So, what about Li-Na?
情报说她在巴黎
Well, intel has her in Paris.
拜托 老大 你真♥相♥信吗
Oh, come on, boss. Do you believe that?
迈克尔 这叫指挥链
Michael, it's called the chain of command.
你必须毫无疑问地服从上级
You obey the person above you without question.
你相信吗
You believe that?
不信
No, I don't.
好 那我们去日内瓦
Good. So we're going to Geneva.
你打算怎么做
You're suggesting what?
违抗上头的直接命令吗
We disobey a direct order, one that's come from the top?
正是
Exactly.
-迈克尔 -违抗点命令又何妨 老大
- Michael? - I'm always up for a bit of insubordination, boss.
最后一干 行动吧
One last job, let's move.
瑞士 日内瓦
联♥合♥国♥正在主会议厅
The UN's hosting a nuclear disarmament conference
举♥行♥核裁军会议
in the main council chamber.
这肯定是李娜的目标
That's got to be Li-Na's target.
联♥合♥国♥
朝鲜不共戴天死敌的集♥合♥
A gathering of North Korea's sworn enemies.
从大约两万枚
The uranium converted from around
俄♥国♥拆除的核弹头中提取的铀
20,000 dismantled Russian nuclear warheads,
已被送往美国的核反应堆
were shipped to reactors in the States.
这些反应堆给全美提供10%的电力
Those same reactors power 10% of all American electricity.
好了
All right.
你们扮成游客进去 举止要自然些
You're going in as tourists so try and act naturally.
这可不是在公园里散步
It's not going to be a walk in the park.
一旦出错 白厅会迅速否认我们
Whitehall will be very quick to deny us if this goes wrong.
没带枪感觉自己赤身裸体
I feel naked without my gun.
-奇怪吗 -不
- Is that weird? - No.
金嘉·阿祖尔的流体
Fluidium by Kinga Azur.
这是抽象表现主义的典范
That's a classic example of abstract expressionism.
迈克尔 关我屁事
Michael? I don't give a fuck.
庸俗
Philistine.
拿到安保卡
Get hold of a security card.
她要把核弹
She's taking a bomb into
带进全球安保最严密的大楼之一
one of the most secure buildings in the world.
如果她能进去 我们也能
If she can find a way in, so can we.
整座城市都危在旦夕
The whole city is at risk.
我们得赶快行动
We've got to act fast.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's fine.
我只是在欣赏雕塑
I was just admiring the sculpture.
抽象表现主义的典范
A classic example of abstract expressionism.
-你很了解你们的文化 -略有涉猎
- You know your culture. - I dabble a bit.
这边请
Par ici, s'il vous plait.
我叫达米恩·斯科特 我略有涉猎
My name's Damien Scott and I dabble.
简易规则 迈克 且看你是否掌握
A simple rule in life, Mike, you've either got it or you don't.
你掌握了吗
Do you have it?
在我手上了
I've got it.
总部 我们要进去了
Zero, we're moving in.
在维也纳被捕后 你们就被录入系统了
After your arrest in Vienna, you're in the system.
到处都是安保人员和监控摄像
There are security personnel and cameras everywhere.
低下头
Heads down.
-请来杯茶 -好的
- Cup of tea, please. - OK.
慢着
Wait.
那两个人 看着他们
Those two. Watch their walk.
这两个人
Those two there?
看他们要去哪儿
Look where they're heading.
迈克尔·斯顿布奇
达米恩·斯科特
找到他们了 通知巡逻队 在三区
Got them! Alert the patrol, area three.
安全事件报告
达米恩·斯科特
这就去
I'll just do it.
立即前往三号♥服务区 启动封锁
Proceeding to service area three, activate lockdown.
来吧 进去吧
Come on. Leat's go.
手举到我们能看见的地方
Hands up where we can see them.
-我们只是迷路的游客 -举起手
- We were just on tour and we got lost, really. - Hands!
-走吧 -好吧
- Let's go. - Alright.
我是英国♥军♥情处的
I am British Military Intelligence.
我们的记录显示不是
Not according to our records.
这里说你们是维也纳
We state you are wanted
一起银行劫案相关的通缉犯
in connection with a bank robbery in Vienna.
有个女人 她叫韩李娜
There is a woman, her name is Han Li-Na.
她是朝鲜人 和39处有关
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表