剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
但仍有原则的男人
but not without rationale.
"我们"是谁
Who's "we"?
任何男人都可能遇到这种不幸的家庭问题
Unfortunate domestic situation that any man might find himself in.
可以表示歉意 可以表示后悔
Apologetic, fine. Contrite, fine.
但不能一团乱
But not a bloody mess!
好
Ok.
为什么党派催着
Why's the party pushing for
史蒂芬·科林斯再做一次记者招待会
Stephen Collins to do another press conference?
开门见彩啊 这事我都没听说
This is a good start, I haven't even heard about that.
我也没
Me neither.
看来《邮报》得到消息称
Apparently the "Mail"'s got information
他打算离开他妻子
he was about to leave his wife.
他只是个国会议员
He's only an MP.
他们现在为什么要给他开记者招待会
Why they're throwing a press conference behind now?
他是能源专责会的主席
He's chairman of the Energy Select,
虽然独♥立♥于政♥府♥ 但是...
which is independent from the government. But...
他能得到这份工作就说明他值得关注
just the fact he got the job means he's one to watch.
每个跟我谈的人都暗示说史蒂芬·科林斯
Everybody I talk to tips Stephen Collins
几年内就能入阁
for the Cabinet within the next few years.
那肯定不假
That must be true,
因为那个政♥治♥顾问说服安·科林斯
because the spin doctors have talked Anne Collins
跟他一起出现在记者招待会上
into appearing at the press conference alongside him.
她正乘九点半的火车从曼彻斯特赶来
She's on the 9:30 train from Manchester.
他们会在12点宣布
They'll announce it at 12.
她会在三点发言
She's due on the podium at 3
显然是给他们时间跟她讲该说什么 什么时候说
to give them time to brief her on what to say, when, apparently.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
他现在要承认还是否认两人不是玩玩而已
Is he confirming or denying a long-term affair now?
你到底要我怎么去问
How would you like me to phrase that exactly?
你女朋友要是没坠轨
Had your girlfriend not gone under a train,
你会为她离开你妻子吗
would you have left your wife for her?
问题还可以 翻译成"成人语"就行
It's a fair question, translated into "adult".
科林斯太太
Mrs Collins?
我是海伦·普瑞格
Helen Preger.
我能问问你对史蒂芬和索尼娅·贝克的外遇
Can I ask you reaction to the news that
本会结束你的婚姻
Stephen's relationship with Sonia Baker
作何感想吗
was about to cost your marriage?
谁告诉你我在这儿的
Who told you I was here?
我只想赶在报纸把事情炒烂前
I'm just after an intelligent reaction
先听你给出理智的回答
before the tabloids chew it to death.
我外面有辆车
I've got a car outside.
-我也有 你是哪家报社的 -《先驱报》
- So do I. What paper are you from? - "Herald".
-安 -海伦·普瑞格是你们的人吗
- Anne. - Is Helen Preger one of yours?
对 真抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
不过至少她不会犯浑
But listen at least she's a grown-up
如果你能现在跟她谈
and it'll buy me a lot of favours down the line
也算帮了我大忙
if you can talk to her now.
我不会在这儿谈的 你跟我上车吧
I'm not gonna talk here. You can come in the car with me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来上班时就决心
Did you decide to come into work
为了昨晚的事跟我过不去吗
just to give me a pasting for last night?
我们团队合作报道此事 信息共享
This is a team story. We share information,
不管你想不想
whether it's information that suits you or not.
如果这样不行 我就让卡梅隆把我调走
If that's not a deal, I'll ask Cameron for a transfer.
好吧
Fine.
科林斯跟你说他跟索尼娅·贝克只是玩玩而已
Collins told you it was just a fling with Sonia Baker?
-对 -那他对你撒谎了
- Yep. - So he lied to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你问过他吗 -他知道我在试着联♥系♥他
- Have you asked him? - He knows I'm still trying to reach him.
他需要你
He rang often enough
相信他字字句句时倒是频繁来电
when he wanted you to believe in anything he said.
史蒂芬
Stephen!
安吉拉 我是黛拉·史密斯
Angela? Della Smith.
你听说任何关于《邮报》得到的
Have you heard anything about this document
一份文件的事吗
the "Mail"'s got hold on?
"善心人"
"A Wellwisher."
这不能传出去
That's not for circulation.
这不是明摆着的
Obviously, it goes without saying.
我还是得说
No, it doesn't.
我以为只有两个人
I thought there was only two people
知道我们去看♥房♥♥了
who knew we'd gone looking for flats.
这你可没告诉我
Which is more than you're telling me.
我得走了
I've got to get out of here.
听我说 你查到什么 先告诉我 好吗
Listen. If you find anything out, you tell me first, OK?
索尼娅的父母会知道此事吗
Could Sonia's parents have this information?
她父母恨死我了
Her parents hate my guts.
会署上大名的
They'd have put their name on it.
请部长再考虑
Will the minister reconsider
能否给出关于现在国内
the possibility of producing a further report
家庭负债水平的
on the subject of the current levels of debt
进一步报告
in households across the country,
尤其是低收入家庭
in particular, low-income households?
有证据表明债务情况已经失控
Evidence shows that debt is spiralling out of control,
很多家庭因不慎落入
with families not able to cope
放高♥利♥贷♥者的手中而无力应对...
after they've strayed into the hands of the loan sharks...
-莉兹 -卡勒姆
- Liz! - Callum!
这是科林斯给你的吗
Did Collins give you this?
-这是6还是9 -946
- Is that a 6 or an 8? - 946.
你打不打算告诉我他现在是什么说辞
Are you gonna tell me what he's saying now?
不是从他那儿拿到的
I didn't get it from him.
听着 你能查到这个号♥码吗
Listen, do you think we can trace this number?
拜托了 还有 能查到是从哪儿发来的吗
Please. And can you find out where it was faxed from?
善心人
事实上 我早已知道
The truth is I've known for some time
史蒂芬和索尼娅·贝克的恋情
about Stephen's relationship with Sonia Baker.
因此 我们一致同意分手
We'd mutually agreed to dissolve the marriage for this reason,
尽管这会给孩子们带来一定冲击
despite the impact on our children.
你对索尼娅·贝克之死有什么看法 科林斯太太
What was your reaction to Sonia Baker's death, Mrs Collins?
大家都希望政界的每一个人都很清白
Everybody wants everybody in politics to be pristine,
但又希望他们不与现实生活脱轨
but they still expect them to be in touch with real life.
这就是现实 它就是...发生了
This was a bit of real life that just... happened.
我们渐渐疏远
We grew apart.
我们的婚姻因
Our marriage suffered from
我们两人的工作压力而受困扰
the strains of work - mine and Stephen's.
这样的情况下很容易犯错
Mistakes are easy in those circumstances.
而就我们而言 两人都有错
In this case, there were mistakes on both sides.
我对索尼娅·贝克之死深表遗憾
I'm profoundly sorry that Sonia Baker died
我对她的父母和家人表示深切哀悼
and my heart goes out to her parents and to her family.
我相信如果当初能及时跟她谈谈
And I'm sure that conversations with her, in time,
定会有所帮助
could have been constructive.
科林斯太太 你说"两人都有失误"
Mrs Collins, what does "errors on both sides" mean?
监守自盗者才说失误 我说的是"错"
Errors are what tills make. I said "mistakes".
能说明白些吗
Can you clarify?
自己想吧
Work it out.
安
Anne!
-不接受访问 -没事
- No questions. - It's OK.
麦卡夫瑞先生不在记者名单上
Mr McCaffrey's not on the list.
我说了没事 两分钟后在阳台上见
I said it's OK. I'll see you on the terrace. Two minutes.
做得好 刚才很棒
Well done. That was brilliant.
我没想到会见到你 有点慌乱
You throw me a bit. I wasn't expecting to see you there.
有什么地方能让我抽支烟吗
Is there somewhere I can have a smoke?
开玩笑吗 在这儿你必须抽烟
Are you kidding? It's compulsory in here.
你刚刚帮了史蒂芬大忙 希望他知道感激你
You did Stephen a lot of favours in there. I hope he's grateful.
我那不是为了他
I didn't do it for him.
他们为了专责委员会的报告忙了一年
They've spent a year on a select committee report.
我觉得那些人不该因为他干的蠢事
I don't think those people don't deserve to be let down
而落的白辛苦一场
by his stupid bloody fantasies!
看看这衣服什么样了
Look at the state of this!
从凯伦出生我就没穿过这衣服了
I haven't worn it since Karen was born.
好了
OK...
这是后门钥匙
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表