剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
pretended to gas on my mobile.
他出来探了个头 然后就在一边晃悠
He came out with a shot and hung around.
我充好了后 就往回走
When I finished. I walked back the other way,
装成刚入住的样子
as if I'd just checked in.
我们一起进了电梯
We got in the lift together.
我闲扯些讨厌酒店 想念朋友之类的话
I waffled on about hating hotels and missing your mates and that.
他问我想不想喝一杯 我说"好啊"
He asked if I fancied a drink. I said, "Yeah."
-他说... -希德 别添油加醋
- He said... - Look, Syd, don't milk it.
我去了他房♥间 我们喝了瓶啤酒
I went to his room. We had a beer.
半瓶 半瓶不到
Half a beer. Not even half.
他就冲我来了
Then he dives on me.
我打住吗
Do I stop there?
不 你可以去为《星周刊》工作了
No, you go and work for the "Star".
你们见面才多久
How long from when you met him?
九分钟吧
Nine minutes?
这还不是最短的呢
That's not a record.
你做这些不会只是为了证明他是同性恋吧
You didn't do all that just to prove a point.
-而且 他挺有型的 -好了 谢谢 希德
- Plus, he's fit. - Yeah. Thanks, Syd.
你显然是不能凭此得到奖金的
This obviously won't involve a bonus.
好了 主要矛盾是什么
Right, major contradiction being?
这并不能证明他不爱索尼娅
It doesn't disprove he loved Sonia.
他可能是双性恋 即使不是也可能会嫉妒
He could have been bi, or not even that could've been jealous.
我不是在说福伊的事
I'm not talking Foy Toy Boy Sex Shock Knock.
如果U-EX石油把索尼娅作为间谍
If U-EX Oil planted Sonia
安插在专责委员会
as a spy on the Select Committee...
那肯定就是起大公♥司♥犯罪案了
...we've got a major corporate crime, sure.
但如果她干得很好 为什么杀了她
But if she was doing such a great job, why knock her off?
我们在U-EX石油有什么熟人
Who do we know at U-EX Oil?
你认识
You do.
苏珊·赛嘉琴
Susan Sagattchean.
她以前是她一位新闻学讲师
She used to be one of his journalism lecturers
就喜欢神经质的学生
with a penchant for twitchy young undergraduates.
她被解雇的时候 他吼了三分钟
When she was fired, there was a three minutes uproar.
她是U-EX石油的通讯主管
She got Head of Communication at U-EX Oil.
-查查她是否还在职 -好
- Find out if she's still there. - All righ.
卡梅隆等等 如果我们要挖掘U-EX石油的事
Cameron hang on. If we start digging up at U-EX Oil,
只会吃闭门羹的 我们会一无所获
they'll bolt the door. We'll get nowhere.
我们能从多米尼克·福伊下手吗
Can't we work up from Dominic Foy?
不行 因为亲自跟史蒂芬·科林斯谈过后...
No. Because having spoken to Stephen Collins personally...
-这是什么时候的事 -我跟卡尔的看法一致
- When did that happened? - I'm moving in Cal's direction.
不是他把索尼娅·贝克安插♥进♥他的办公室
He didn't slide Sonia Baker into his office.
否则他就会趁还有机会时改变他的说辞了
Otherwise he'd have trans his story when he could have.
跟他们本地新闻部谈谈
Talk to City desk.
查明U-EX石油对
Find out what U-EX Oil's expectations
能源部专责委员会的期望是什么
of the Energy Select Committee are.
特别是他们让华纳-施洛兹游说的方向
Specific angles they're getting Warner-Schloss to lobby for,
除了"我们很可爱 别拍死我们"
apart from "We're lovely, don't hammer us."
想要明确他们之间有联♥系♥
We can only crystallise a connection
必须是他们得到了他们不该得到的信息
if they've got information they shouldn't have.
所以我们需要具体的东西 我们需要...
So we need specific things. We need... Well...
我不能和史蒂芬·科林斯谈
I... I can't talk to Stephen Collins.
为什么 为了大家嘛
Why not? For the group.
别这样 卡梅隆
Come on, Cameron.
卡尔在和史蒂芬·科林斯的妻子搞外遇
Cal's having an affair with Stephen Collins's wife.
你个讨厌的贱♥人♥
You lousy twat.
他们已经知道了 而且不是从我这儿听来的
They've already heard it, and they didn't get it from me.
安德鲁·威尔逊打算把这事告诉各个报社
Andrew Wilson tried spinning it round the tabs.
他们之所以没得到这个消息
The only reason they haven't got it,
是因为我和黛拉劝服科林斯否认这件事
because Collins was persuaded to deny it by me and Della.
"贱♥人♥"给黄牌警告 "贱♥人♥"没我这么仁慈的
And yellow card for "twat". I'm way too lenient for "twat".
多谢你提醒 黛拉
Cheers for the warning, Della.
你是说"谢谢你又替我解围 黛拉"
You mean, "Thanks for bailing me out again, Della."
等等 你是哪根葱
Whoa. Hang on a minute. Who are you?
你对这篇报道做了什么贡献 皮特
What have you contributed to this story, Pete?
主要是你懒得去追查的部分
Mainly stuff you couldn't be bothered chasing.
卡尔 冷静 好吗
Cal, calm down. OK?
没有皮特 我们查不到多米尼克·福伊 对吗
We wouldn't have Dominic Foy without Pete, would we?
对不对
Would we?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我不能跟她分开
I can't stop it.
她
She's...
我做不到
I can't stop it.
我宁可走人
I'd rather walk.
你不能走人
You can't walk.
首先 我们需要你
A, we need you.
其次 你走我就告你违约
And B, I'd sue your arse for breach of contract.
科林斯真的想知道到底是怎么回事
Collins genuinely wants to know what's going on.
如果你不想跟他谈 或许我能试试
If you don't want to talk to him, maybe I could try.
我不能给他打电♥话♥
I can't ring him.
卡梅隆说可以为他解雇你
Cameron gave him the option to have you fired.
科林斯没同意
Collins declined.
不管他是不是恨你 我认为他需要你
Whether he hates you or not, I think he needs you.
希娜 抱歉又来找你
Sheena, sorry about this.
谁告诉你我在这儿的
Who told you I was here?
我八百米前开车碰到你了
I drove past you half a mile back.
你可以停车啊
Yeah, you could have stopped.
可你当时安详又美丽
Yeah, well, you looked serene gorgeous.
我想看到你流汗的样子
I wanted to catch you dripping wet.
就两分钟 我保证
Two minutes. I promise.
那么...索尼娅和多米尼克·福伊绝对上过床吗
So... Sonia and Dominic Foy definitely had a sexual relationship?
是啊
Yes.
我听说他是同性恋
Well, I'm hearing he's gay.
-所以呢 -哪个是真的
- And? - Well, which?
都是真的 那时不是 现在是了
Well, both. Wasn't then, is now.
或者那时就是 装成不是 我不知道
Or was then, faked the opposite. I don't know.
就是有谣传 要紧吗
It's just rumours. Does it matter?
我看过他的度假录像带
I've seen his holiday video.
他抱她还亲她 你就在后面
He's cuddling her and kissing her. You were in the background.
是啊 那不是他的假期 是我的
Yeah. That's not his holiday. That was mine.
索尼娅当时身无分文 所以我带她去法国过生日
I took Sonia to France for her birthday because she was skint.
他自己闯来的
He gate-crashed.
她知道我认为他不可靠
She knew I though he was full of shit.
但她不肯跟我谈
But she wouldn't discuss it with me.
-谈什么 -他给她找了份工作
- Discuss what? - Him offering her a job.
他那个假期时就招她去做调查员了吗
He recruited her for the research job on that holiday?
她就是急着找份工作
Well... only 'cause she was desperate for work.
好 谢谢希娜
Yeah. Thanks, Sheena.
谢什么
For what?
黛拉今天也来了
Della's going to be joining us today.
我这里有个大问题
I'm having a nightmare here. Ok?
你看
Look.
MTV 看不到
MTV, yeah? Don't work. All right?
CNN 你看 也不行
CNN, look. Knackered.
找不到任何电影频道
I can't get any of the film channels.
-你给前台打过电♥话♥了吗 -没有
- You rang reception? - No.
你要我给前台打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to ring reception?
我就想让问题得到解决 或是给我换个地方
I just want it fixing, all right? Or I want moving.
-给我换个地方吧 -挺拽啊
- Well, I want moving. - Tough.
什么
What?
为什么要两个人来
Why does this need two of you, anyway?
一个只管点头 另一个要测谎
One to say nodding, the other to scoop up bullshit.
如果索尼娅死了
If Sonia was dead,
你像个胆小鬼似的向国家报纸发去匿名传真
how was a gutless anonymous fax to a national paper
对她的名声有什么好处
supposed to benefit her good name?
你特别的朋友啊
Big special friend.
你跟卡尔说想保护这个朋友呢
The friend you told Cal you wanted to protect.
我都说了 我说了
I told you. I told you.
索尼娅的死 史蒂芬·科林斯没有受到
Stephen Collins was walking away from Sonia's death
任何责备
without any blame.
这让我很不舒服
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表