剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
自然有理由认为他试图射杀此人的动机依然成立
Stands the reason that motive for shooting the guy's still valid.
她在晚上11点找他说这事
She sought him out at 11 p.m. to tell him that?
-你见过黛拉吗 -问过话
- You've met Della. - Interviewed her.
挺漂亮的
Beautiful woman,
最近被交往很久的男友甩了
recently dumped by a long-term boyfriend.
这工作很孤独的
It's a lonely job.
或许她看上你的斯图尔特·布朗了
Maybe she took a shine to your Stuart Brown.
我真是不能瞎猜
I really can't speculate.
显然我能
Well, I can, obviously.
我刚刚就这么做了 但这没什么用 不是吗
I just have, but it's not helpful, is it?
-我要跟她谈谈 -我相信她不会反对的
- I wanna talk to her. - I'm sure she won't object.
-你这是干什么 -我连击两球 对吧
- Now what are you doing? - It's two shots, isn't it?
你擦黑球了
You skimmed the black.
你擦黑球了 你个废物
You skimmed the black, you tosser!
你好啊 麦卡夫瑞先生
Hello, Mr McCaffrey.
-我见过你 -我是黛拉·史密斯
- And uh... I know your face. - Della Smith.
休息吗 丹 还是现在在这儿做报道了
Day off, Dan? Or are you filing stories from here now?
我以前不是没干过
I've been known to before now!
我一年前开始做自♥由♥撰稿人
I went freelance about 12 months back and,
自己付税是有点吓人
well, paying your own tax is a bit scary.
花钱比较有意思 但是终成贻患
Spending it is a lot more fun, but ultimately perilous.
你们是哪弄来的消息
So where did your lot get hold of this?
拜托 我还没醉到那个程度
Come on. I'm not that pissed!
该问的是 你们怎么知道的
More to the point, where did you?
你该去告诉你们编辑 这不是独家新闻了
You should tell your editor it's no longer exclusive.
我们赶在你们前面摆在网站上了
We put it onto the website before any of you lot.
知道吗 我们都没掏钱
And you know what? We didn't even pay for it.
-真正的匿名免费信息 分文未花 -先生...
- A genuine anonymous freebie. Not a penny. - Sir...
寄来的还是传真
Posted or faxed?
-寄来的 -撒谎
- Posted. - Liar!
是从半月街的传真社发的
It came from the fax bureau in Half Moon Street.
值多少钱
What's it worth?
就值这杯酒钱
I've paid what it's worth.
你们俩 大老远跑来就为了说这些
Two of you? All the way down here to tell me that?
不是吧
I don't think so.
你以为事情仅此而已吗
You think this is the story
史蒂芬·科林斯跟一个小荡♥妇♥同居了
Stephen Collins shacking up with some floozy?
愿意找点大事做给我打电♥话♥ 丹
Ring me when you're on the lookout for a bigger adventure, Dan.
-该死 -这么心急啊
- Shit. - Oh, that on the lookout?
安·科林斯 她今天下午入住的
Anne Collins. She checked in this afternoon.
抱歉 她不在这儿
I'm sorry, she's not here.
我知道她在 我是她丈夫
I know she's here. I'm her husband.
科林斯太太入住后约一小时就结账离开了
Mrs Collins checked out about an hour after arriving.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在啊
You're in!
其实就是回来换件衣服
Just to get changed, really.
我要回去工作然后去参加个派对
I'm back to work and then off to a party. So...
谢谢你了 我真的很感激
Well, thanks for this. I'm really grateful.
没问题 没问题
No problem, no problem.
我做的对
I did the right thing.
酒店有二十多条留言
There were about 20 messages at the hotel.
早间栏目 电台采访
Breakfast shows, radio interviews,
女性杂♥志♥ 女人恨男人杂♥志♥
women's magazines, women-hating men's magazines.
真是个好避难所 不是吗
Great bolt-hole, huh?
我花的钱够我挣一年的了
Oh, I could've earned my annual salary in expenses!
你睡我房♥间
Well, you're in my room.
寝具什么的都是干净的 就我而言真是个奇迹了
Clean bedding and everything, which is a miracle for me!
-我睡沙发没事的 -不 晚了
- I'll be fine on the sofa. - No, too late.
我们喝一杯吧
Let's have a drink.
我有...伏特加...
OK, there is... vodka...
杜松子酒 威士忌和白兰地
gin, Scotch and brandy.
都是小瓶装的 不过我有很多
They're all miniatures, but there's loads of them.
那是我人生最悲催的一天
It was the saddest day of my life
被一个空姐甩了
being dumped by an air stewardess.
调到头等舱的好处什么的都没了
First-class upgrades, everything!
今天不易
Big day.
很难 没事的
Massive day. It's OK.
不 不是的 你完全不想这样
No, it's not. This is the last thing you need.
我坐在出租车里想着
I'm sitting in the taxi going,
"我们要谈些什么啊 我都不怎么认识他
"What are we going to talk about? I don't even know him properly.
我就是竞选活动时跟他一起装过信封罢了
I stuffed envelopes with him for an election campaign.
他答应你只是因为不好拒绝"
And he only said yes 'cause he couldn't say no."
我真该跳上火车回家
I should've just jumped on a train!
不 你不该这么做
No, you shouldn't.
因为你不想你的孩子看到你这幅样子 是吧
Because you don't want your kids seeing you like this, do you?
再说了 我跟你的交情也到了愿意帮忙的程度了
And anyway, look. I know you well enough to want to help you.
不麻烦的 真的一点不麻烦
It's no hassle. It's nowhere near hassle.
我发誓 好吗
I swear, OK?
好
Ok.
好的
Ok.
厕所的位置跟你上次来的时候有所改变
The bathroom's changed positions since you were last here.
现在是左手第一间
It's first on the left now.
-行了 -好
- It's fine. - OK.
布莱恩 我们听说酒店布置了不少保安...
Brian, we were hearing there was a lot of security at that hotel...
呆在这儿
Stay there.
-这是干什么 -能说句话吗
- What's this in aid of? - Can we have a word?
他的调查工作做的不错
He's done good investigative work
在《独♥立♥人》和《邮报》都干过
with the "Indie" and the "Mail".
要说职业操守 他连觉都不睡
And if we're talking work ethic, the guy never sleeps.
我们认为他掌握有值得一看的信息
We think he's got information worth having
而且我们明确知道他跟《邮报》没签约
and we know for a fact he's not signed a contract with the "Mail".
他是个酒鬼
He's a pisshead.
他不睡觉
The reason he never sleeps
是因为抵挡不住酒杯的魅力
is because he can't turn his back on a drink.
心智幼稚
He's too young mentally.
就能做个多嘴多舌的打字员
Loud-mouthed bloody typist - that's all you get with him!
而且他一心只想做自♥由♥撰稿人
And he's dedicated freelance,
所以你只需要买♥♥他交给你的东西就行
so you only have to pay for what you get.
卡梅隆 他知道些什么
Cameron, he knows something.
说真的 他会有用的
Honestly, he's useful.
你们知道他挣多少钱吗
Do we know what he's earning?
他都没提钱的事 他想要这工作
He hasn't even mentioned money, so he wants this.
不能给他任何预付款
But you don't give him any cash advance expenses.
他只会把钱花在那个他12岁左右
He'll only blow it on that stronghead freak
娶进门的固执的怪人身上
he married when he was about 12.
你们见过她吗 疯婆子一个
Have you met her? Lunatic!
Gareth Gates 选秀男歌♥星
Betty Blue 讲述小说家和疯狂少女相爱的电影 也是女主的名字
婚礼就是胡闹 无知少年遭遇疯狂少女
Wedding was a total farce. Gareth Gates meets "Betty Blue"!
你发表的任何文章
Anything you publish,
你都要以你母亲的娘家姓发表
you publish under your mother's maiden name.
好
Ok.
而且不论如何 你永远不可以
And you never, under any circumstances,
只要在这楼里 就永远别喊我"爸爸"
on these premises, ever refer to me as "dad".
懂了吗
Understand?
只要你给的薪水合适就行
So long as you're paying what I'm worth.
会跟你掌握的信息相称
Commensurate to how much you know.
汤图 《独行侠》中独行侠的印第安助手
我可是抱有疑虑的那个 所以别逼我 汤图
And I'm the sceptical one, so don't push it, Tonto!
匿名信是今天一大早从
The letter was faxed anonymously to their editor
半月街的一家金考特许店传真给他们的编辑的
first thing this morning from a KinKo franchise in Half Moon Street.
我不喝 谢谢 我在戒酒
Not for me, thanks. I'm laying off.
经理记不得那位客户是男是女了
The manager doesn't remember whether the customer was male or female.
是吗 男性 金发 一米八
Yeah? Male, blond hair, five ten,
身材苗条 黑色或藏青外套
slim build, black or navy suit,
白衬衫 可能是普拉达的
white shirt - Prada?
黑色小山羊皮鞋 可能是阿玛尼的
Black suede shoes - Armani?
以前去过一两次传真社
He's used the fax bureau once or twice before
他在顶尖大厦的什么地方工作
and he works somewhere in the Apex building.
还有吗
Anything else?
我知道索尼娅·贝克有笔私人收入
I know Sonia Baker had a private source of income.
我这里有她是银行账单 没有问题
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表