剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
你干了那么多年 那么有经验
a woman with your experience and workload...
却会选择这里面资格最不够的人吗
is gonna go for the least qualified joker in a deck like this?
有人建议你选择索尼娅·贝克作为史蒂芬的调查员
Somebody advised you to pick Sonia Baker as Stephen's researcher.
只是职业性的建议
Only as a professional recommendation.
当然了 如果你像我一样忙也确实需要人做推荐
Of course, which you need if you're as busy as you are.
我的工作也一样
It's the same in my job.
能源部长
The Energy Minister.
现任的吗
Current one?
乔治·费格斯
George Fergus?
-福伊先生吗 -对 我是福伊先生
- Mr Foy? - Yeah, Mr Foy, Mr Foy.
好了 你们想找我♥干♥什么
OK, all righ. What do you want to see me about? All right?
到处给我留言
OK? Got messages everywhere.
多米尼克·福伊
Dominic Foy!
我想记录下来我是自愿前来的
I want it on record that I came here voluntarily.
很好啊
That's good of you.
好了 我们赶快把这事办完吧
OK. Right, let's just get this over and done with.
办什么
Which bit?
索尼娅·贝克 是我的女朋友
OK, Sonia Baker was... my girlfriend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
她死的时候没人比我更伤心了
Nobody was more upset than me when she died.
不论她是自杀了 还是被害了
And whether she topped herself or... or... or was murdered,
都跟我关系 毫无关系
I mean, I had nothing to do with that, nothing at all.
事实上 我最后一次见到她 这是不久之前
In fact, the last time I saw her, which was not that long before,
我们还 挺好的
I mean, we were, you know, really, really good.
挺亲密的
Close, I mean...
真的好的不能再好了
Never been better. Really.
那么...
So...
怎么
So?
我还能说什么
What else can I tell you?
把这些下来 做份口供
Just that in writing. Take a statement.
等等 等等 那之前搞的那些是怎么回事
Hang on, hang on, hang on. So what was all the shit about?
-搞的什么 -给我办公室施压 跟踪我
- What shit? - Coming the heavy at my office, following me.
如果你们就要这些 那干什么
Eh? If that's all you needed, what's?
我们没跟踪你
We're not following you.
年龄
Age?
莉兹 看见卡尔了吗
Liz, have you seen Cal?
男厕
Boys' room.
你懂的 就是说你得问对了问题
And, you know, it means you won't get an answer
才能得到答案
till you've asked the proper question.
贝尔刚刚给我打电♥话♥
Bell just called me.
多米尼克·福伊刚刚自愿去警局录口供
Dominic Foy just volunteered a witness statement.
说什么了吗
Anything?
全是废话 比他告诉我们的还少
All bullshit. A lot less than he's told us.
他确信有人在跟踪他
He's convinced there's somebody following him.
是法特·马尔康
It's Fat Malcolm.
-谁是法特·马尔康 -他以前在印刷厂工作
- Who's Fat Malcolm? - He used to work in the press hall.
他把车租出去好多挣点退休金
He valets cars to bump up his pension.
我每天给他35让他做这个
I got him doing this for 35 a day.
你早知道福伊的下落
You knew where Foy was?
对 大部分时间在家 把车藏在拐角了
At home mainly, yeah. Hiding his car round the corner.
你还让我们没头苍蝇似的到处转
Yeah, you've been having us schlepping all over the place!
听我说 除非无路可走
Listen, Foy is not gonna jump for cover
福伊是不会找人掩护他的
unless he's got nowhere else to go.
他还在警局吗
Is he still at the play station?
对 但我不能去那儿找他
Yeah, but I can't confront him there.
他会知道我是怎么得到的消息
He'll know where I got the information.
-编个理由 去把他接来 -我跟你去
- Make an excuse. Go get him. - I'll come with you.
不 你独自去更好
No, better on your own.
找到希德 让他高度警戒 知道海伦在哪吗
Find Syd and put him on red alert. Do you know where Helen is?
说你找她干什么
Tell me why you want her.
-海伦 海伦 -到质询时间了 我不能错过
- Helen! Helen! - It's question time. I can't miss it.
质询时间 英国议会中大臣答复议员所提问题的时候
你比我们都了解乔治·费格斯 对吧
You know George Fergus better than any of us, don't you?
-但他今天不在 -你能找到他吗
- But he isn't here today. - Can you find him?
他是个部长 做预约还要花上几个月呢
He's a minister, takes months to get an appointment!
问一个问题 得到一个回答
One question, one answere,
他有没有亲自推荐索尼娅·贝克做那份工作
did he personally recommend Sonia Baker for that job or not?
乔治吗
George?
他特别说他认识她的家人
He said specifically that he knew her family.
我没要你问到他承认
I'm not asking for a confession.
他否认也行 但要赶在今晚之前
A denial is fine, but we need it before tonight.
-我会去找到他的 -谢谢
- I'll find him. - Thanks.
多米尼克
Dominic!
谁告诉你我在这儿的
Who told you I was here?
我是个目击者 他们刚刚录完口供
I'm a witness. They just finished making a statement.
好吧 我看到你的车了
OK, I saw your car.
如果是你在跟踪我
If it's you following me, OK, right,
我就回去 提出投诉
I'm straight back in there, OK, to file a complaint.
因为有隐私法的
Because there are privacy laws!
那索尼娅·贝克的隐私呢
What about Sonia Baker's privacy?
我的隐私呢 我的公♥寓♥被人洗劫了
What about my privacy after my flat was ransacked?
多米尼克 你比任何人都清楚
Dominic, you know more than anybody
索尼娅·贝克为什么被杀
about why Sonia Baker was murdered!
你要是以为他们
You're a fool to yourself
会就这么放过你 你真是太傻了
if you think they're gonnal let you walk away from this.
你真的被跟踪了吗
Are you being followed? Seriously?
对 银色罗孚
Yes. Silver Rover.
进去报案啊
Go back inside. Report it.
听着 我害怕 好吗
Look... I'm scared, OK?
他们停在哪了
Where are they parked exactly?
跟我来
Just follow me.
就在我身后 先别看
Literally straight behind me. Don't look yet!
在那儿 看到了吗
There. See?
好
Ok.
低着头爬到我的绿色萨布那边去
Keep your head down and crawl over to mine, the green Saab.
不要
No.
我开你的车 我们在昨天的那家酒店见面
I'll take yours. Meet me in the hotel we were at yesterday.
别入住
Don't check in.
就在大厅里找个地方呆着 好吗
Just find somewhere in the lobby and stay put. OK?
给
Here.
我觉得他会说的 我们要去酒店了
I think he'll talk. We're going to the hotel.
告诉法特·马尔康跟着我 别跟他 我开宝马
Tell Fat Malcolm to follow me, not him. I'm in the BMW.
天呐 卡尔 如果有急事 你别带这儿来
Jesus, Cal, if it's urgent, you don't bring it here.
我找到多米尼克·福伊了
I've got Dominic Foy.
这可能是得到正确答案的最后机会了
This might be the last chance we get to get the right answers,
所以我们需要正确的问题
so I need the right questions.
我不能跟他谈
I can't talk to him.
他不必知道你在场
He wouldn't have to know you were there.
卡尔 我虽然找你帮忙
Cal, just because I came to you for help
不代表我就是你在威斯敏斯特的通讯记者了
doesn't make me your Westminster correspondent, all right?
不 我派我们威斯敏斯特通讯记者
No, I sent our Westminster correspondent
去找乔治·费格斯问话了
to go and get a statement out of George Fergus.
葛莉娅说了他的名字
Greer named him.
你得想好了
You want to make up your mind
你希望你的信息从哪得到 史蒂芬
which direction you want your information coming from, Stephen.
你确定你要进林子里去猎熊吗
Are you sure you go into the woods to hunt bear?
打扰 先生 有位年轻女士想跟你说话
Excuse me, sir. A young lady wants to speak to you.
不了
No.
再回到你刚刚说的事上
I mean come back to what you were saying before
关于绿色文件 我不喜欢这事 令我惊讶的是...
about the Green Paper, I don't like, what surprised me...
打扰 先生
Excuse me, sir.
索尼娅·贝克的父亲向你问好
失陪 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我不会说
What I wouldn't have said because
也不可能说的是 我认识索尼娅的父亲
I couldn't have said was that I knew Sonia's father.
因为他没听说过你
Because he's never heard of you.
但有人却公开说
But somehow we've got people on record saying
你说过你认识他
you did say you knew him,
而这也是索尼娅·贝克最终得到工作的原因
which is why Sonia Baker eventually got the job.
我看不出你想说的是什么
I fail to see where you're taking all this.
你怎么听说索尼娅的 她从没在这里工作过
So how did you hear of Sonia? She'd never worked in the building.
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表