剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
有人提到她 有才干的人我会记住
People mention names. Talent gets remembered.
她就没申请过在这儿工作
She never applied to work in the building,
那怎么看出她有才干的 谁说她有才干
so how does she qualify as talent? Whose talent?
海伦 你不会对部门如何
Helen, how departments scout for researchers
搜寻调查员感兴趣的
can't be of interest to you.
如果他们是通过U-EX石油来的我就感兴趣了
It is if they come via U-EX Oil.
你是在暗示说她为他们工作吗
Are you suggesting she was working for them?
这已经毫无争议了
That's not even disputable.
我问的是 你有没有
What I'm asking is did you
在U-EX石油的要求下把她按在那里
put her into that position at U-EX's request?
我们的谈话结束了
This conversation is over.
你要再提这个指控
A lot like your career
你的事业也会结束的
if you repeat a single word of that accusation.
你会很后悔的
You'll regret it profoundly.
-他们跟踪你了吗 -跟到国家停车场
- Did they follow you? - To the NCP.
NCP 英国最大的停车场企业
卡尔·麦卡夫瑞在那儿等着我
Cal McCaffrey was waiting for me.
我赶在他们到来之前换了车
I switched cars before they turned up.
-你还好吗 -不 我不好
- Are you OK? - No, I'm not OK.
好了 我们上楼吧
Right, let's just get upstairs, OK?
我们得等丹 他才有钥匙
We've got to wait for Dan. He's got the key.
不如你背对门坐着吧
Why don't you sit with your back to the door?
你知道他们是谁吧 多米尼克
You know who those people are, don't you, Dominic?
他们为谁工作
Who they're working for?
不是U-EX石油 就是华纳-施洛兹
Either U-EX Oil or Warner-Schloss.
如果他们想要你死 你也不会在这儿了
If they wanted you dead, you wouldn't be here, would you?
他们在等什么呢
So you know, what are they waiting for?
看着路
Watch where you're bloody going!
-带我离开这儿 离开这儿 -好好好
- Get me out of here! Just get me out of here! - OK, OK, OK.
多米尼克 干得好 伙计 见到你真好
Dominic! Well done, mate. Good to see you.
我们带多米尼克走吧
Let's get Dominic out of here.
丹 史蒂芬在外面我车里 给他带上监听器
Dan, Stephen's outside in my car. Wire him up.
我是丹·福斯特 你还好吗
Dan Foster. Are you OK?
好了 黛拉带着耳机
All right. Della's wearing the earpiece.
你有什么问题
Any questions you've got,
按下按钮 用正常的声量说话
just press the button and speak in your normal voice.
想试试吗
Wanna try it?
你知道你的队长在跟我妻子上♥床♥吗 黛拉
Do you know your team leader's sleeping with my wife, Della?
她听到了
She heard that.
丹·福斯特 卡梅隆·福斯特的儿子吗
Dan Foster. What, as in Cameron Foster?
你♥爸♥爸是编辑
Your dad's the editor?
所以这一切对你都是手到擒来是吗 丹
So all this was laid on a plate for you, eh, Dan?
给爸爸工作
Working for Daddy?
卡尔·麦卡夫瑞让我参与这件案子是因为我♥干♥得好
Cal McCaffrey sent me on this 'cause I'm good at what I do.
可不是嘛
Yeah, sure.
我爸爸并不赞同
My dad doesn't agree with that
所以我花了五年时间才得到这份工作
which is why it took me five years to get a job there.
那你在你这行里谁都不认识吗
Didn't know anybody at all in your business, then?
别耍聪明 丹
Don't be a smart-arse, Dan!
要我现在开始为这个道歉有点晚了
It's kind of late for me to start apologising for that now.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你进来吧
You'd better come in.
这是我们的房♥间
This is our room.
你见过福伊吗
Have you ever met Foy?
社交场合或是
Socially or?
抱歉 这是希德 跟我一起的
Sorry, Syd. Syd's with me.
希德 这是史蒂芬
Syd, Stephen.
你好 你是抄本上的"二号♥男子"吧
- Hiya. - "Man B" on any transcripts, yeah?
冰箱里有饮品 自己拿吧
Drinks in the fridge. Help yourself.
-多米尼克·福伊在哪 -嘘 在隔壁
- Where's Dominic Foy? - Ssh! Next door.
这可要远远超过我们之前谈好的
This goes way beyond the deal that we had before.
-你是说钱 -对 钱 没错 就是钱
- The money? - Yeah, money. Yes, money. Yeah, money.
我要你保证会写我的说法
And I want guarantees about my side of the story.
我都不知道你有什么 怎么保证
How can I do that if I don't know what you're offering.
我不会为此坐牢的
I am not going to prison for this!
谁提坐牢的事了
Who said anything about prison?
如果完全按照真实情况报道
If the story's told exactly as it happened, yeah,
我是说 完全按照我的说法报道 那就不该
I mean exactly as I can told you, I mean I shouldn't,
我不该进监狱
I shouldn't go to prison.
我不要那些"他宣称 他暗示..."
And I want none of that "He alleges, yeah, he suggests..."
如果我们没有证据就得用这些法律用语
It's a legal phrase if we don't have evidence.
好吧 别担心 我就是证据
Ok. Well. Don't worry, 'cause I'm evidence.
你在华纳-施洛兹的联♥系♥人是谁
Who's your contact at Warner-Schloss?
不 等等 不说名字 不能说名字 我不干
No. Hang on, no names. Righ? No names. I ain't doing that.
保罗·坎宁
Paul Canning.
他是U-EX石油的业务主管
He's their account director for U-EX Oil.
好吧 保罗 就说保罗
OK, fine, Paul. Just Paul.
索尼娅·贝克怎么能带着一份比你还糟糕的简历
How did Sonia Baker get to be working for Stephen Collins
去给史蒂芬·科林斯工作 多米尼克
with a CV that's worse than yours, Dominic?
保罗问我有没有能信任的人
Paul asked me if I knew anybody he could trust. All right?
真正信任
Really trust.
他想找个资质合适的人打进
He wanted somebody bang inside the energy Select Committee
能源部专责委员会
with the right qualifications.
-你有什么好处 -没有
- What was in it for you? - Nothing.
-咨♥询♥费呢 -没有
- Consultancy fees? - No.
三笔两万五的款项
Three payments of 25 grand,
最后一笔在索尼娅死后被银行撤回
the last of which was bank revoked after Sonia's death
因为她没用了 所以你也没用了
because she was no longer useful, therefore nor were you.
好吧 是的
Oh, yeah. OK.
好吧 咨♥询♥费 没错
All right. Consultancy fees, yeah,
但是 是为了非特指公♥关♥活动的
but you know, for non-specified PR.
他们说过他们是怎么把她安插在那个岗位上的吗
Did they say how they'd slot her into that job?
他们说过他们是怎么做到把她安插♥进♥去的吗
Did they say how they manage to squeeze her into that job?
没有
No.
你不能就那么把一个人
You can't just drop somebody
丢在国会调查员的位置上
into a parliamentary research position.
保罗似乎认为他们能做到
Paul seemed to think they'd manage.
他们政♥府♥里有人吗
With somebody in the government?
U-EX到处有人啊
U-EX have ex-personnel all over the place,
他们在这个协会那个委员会上都有人
they got them on this board, that committee.
我是说 这都不是秘密了
I mean. That's no secret.
乔治·费格斯推荐了索尼娅
George Fergus recommended Sonia.
好吧
Fine.
他们提过他的名字吗
Did they mention him by name?
-他们提过他的名字吗 -他们没
- They mentioned him by name? - They didn't.
索尼娅提了
Sonia did.
好吧 几个月前
All right, months down the line, OK,
史蒂芬·科林斯的秘书
Stephen Collins' secretary
对她的简历起了兴趣
got a bit steamed up over her CV, all right?
索尼娅把她政♥治♥学的成绩从2-1提到一了
Sonia had upped her degree in politics to a First from a 2:1.
一种计分制度 2-1是60分及以上
First是70分及以上
秘书偶然发现了 大发雷霆
The secretary found out accidentally and blew her top, OK?
我们都以为她会被炒了
And we all thought she was gonna get fired.
然后乔治·费格斯一介入 一切都没事了
Then in steps George Fergus, everything's cleaned up.
但是葛莉娅·桑顿
Yeah, but why didn't Greer Thornton
怎么没告诉史蒂芬·科林斯
go to Stephen Collins with this?
为什么秘书没告诉史蒂芬·科林斯
How come the secretary never told Stephen Collins?
我知道索尼娅有一次差点被发现了
All I know is the one time Sonia came close to being found out,
秘书被叫上去
the secretary goes upstairs
乔治·费格斯就把事情抚平了
and George Fergus smoothes out the creases.
严格上来讲 他不该跟此事有任何关系
Now technically, he shouldn't have had anything to do with it,
是不是
should he?
我是说 史蒂芬·科林斯应该是在掌管
I mean, Stephen Collins is meant to be running
一个独♥立♥的委员会
an independent committee.
就是说索尼娅·贝克拿了两边的薪水
So Sonia Baker was paid double wages
给U-EX石油透露信息
to feed information back to U-EX Oil?
对
Yes.
-她干得好吗 -工作没丢
- Was she efficient? - She kept her job.
那他们为什么要杀她
So why did they want her dead?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我不 我对此毫不知情
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表