剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表
因为...
Because...
史蒂芬刚刚说他们以前在特罗卡代罗见面
Stephen has just told me they used to meet at the Trocadero.
很普通的地方啊
As good a place as any.
不是这个
No.
如果史蒂芬只知道我们告诉他的事
If Stephen only knows what we've told him,
这他是怎么知道的
how does he know that?
杀手箱子里的监视日记
The surveillance log in the hit man's briefcase.
只有那里提到了特罗卡代罗
That's the only place the Trocadero was mentioned.
老天啊
Jesus.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
对 没事 我们只是...
Yeah, fine. We're just erm...
真的没事
Fine, honestly.
-谢谢 -史蒂芬放我进来的
- Thanks. - Stephen let me in.
我从他公♥寓♥给他带了点衣服来
I brought him some clothes from the flat.
他说你昨天很晚才回来
Said you didn't get in till late.
想吃早点吗
Do you want some breakfast?
他人呢
Where is he?
你没有面包 所以他去商店了
You've no bread, so he's gone down to the shop.
你该待在曼彻斯特
You should be in Manchester.
如果他要面对媒体
Well, if he's facing the press
我觉得我该表示点支持
I thought I'd show a little bit of support.
你该...待在曼彻斯特
You should... be in Manchester.
我们能不能先放下那些不愉快
Can we get over the big bumps
-再来处理这... -什么
- before we have to start dealing with... - What?
这件事
With this.
我不想谈"这件事"
I'm not talking about "this".
但如果"这件事"是指你
But if "this" is you
改变了对史蒂芬的看法
changing your mind about Stephen
因为你现在为他感到难过了
because you feel sorry for him,
别这样
don't.
那件事不是他挑起的
He didn't start it.
他在跟她上♥床♥
He was screwing her.
如果不是那些人
He wouldn't have met her
在幕后操纵 他们就不会相遇了
had that lot not been manipulating things.
五年前 你觉得你的婚姻出了问题
Five years ago, you thought your marriage was dodgy.
两年前 你能肯定
Two years ago, you were certain.
九个月前 他开始有外遇
Nine months back, he started having an affair.
两个月前 他打算跟她同居
Two months ago, he was about to move in with her.
一个有自尊的女人怎么会想要这样的人
Now which bit of that would a self-respecting woman want back?
你个自大的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant prick.
她死前一周 她发现自己怀孕了
The week before she died, she found out she was pregnant.
那么...
So...
你就是这么爱我的吗
...that's how much you love me, eh?
这么冲我扔石头
Slinging a rock like that?
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉你
For your information,
我来不是为他
I'm not here for him.
我来是因为他现在经历着这一切
I'm here because he doesn't need me against him right now,
不需要我再站在他的对立面
putting himself through all this.
他是我孩子的父亲
He is the father of my kids.
看在他们的份上 我不想看到他四面楚歌♥
And for their sake I don't want to see him in a bucket.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
你不懂
No, you don't.
你无法理解
You couldn't.
如果一件事不是对你直接有利
Because if it doesn't directly benefit you,
你就没有耐心聆听
you don't have the patience to listen.
卡尔 如果我知道安要来 我就会说...
Cal, if I'd known Anne was going to do this, I'd have said...
警方今天将为黑人少年凯文·斯戴格开棺验尸
Police are today exhuming the body of black teenager Kelvin Stagg
因为有新证据出现并对原始验尸结果提出了质疑
after new evidence raised questions about the original inquest.
我现在没法谈 我在公墓
Look, I can't really talk now. I'm in a cemetery.
我知道 我在警戒线 他们不让我过去
I know. I'm at the wire. They won't let me through.
多米尼克·福伊给了我们书面证据
Dominic Foy's given us written evidence
能将U-EX石油的说客牵扯进
that could implicate the lobbyists for U-EX Oil
索尼娅的死中 至少是她的死
in the death of Sonia Baker. At least Sonia Baker.
-什么内容 -证明了福伊对你们有所保留
- Saying what? - It proves Foy knew more than he told you.
他现在在哪
So where is he now?
他的秘书说他在西班牙
His secretary just said he's in Spain,
但我知道他还没走
but I know he hasn't left, yet.
我觉得你可能会需要他
I think you're going to need him.
好了 褚维 多米尼克·福伊想逃出国
Right, Chewy, Dominic Foy's trying to leave the country.
查明航♥班♥班次 阻止他
Find out what flight, and stop him.
你来不全是为了这个 对吧
That's not all you came here for, isn't it?
-杀了索尼娅·贝克的杀手 -罗伯特·宾汉姆
- That hit man that killed Sonia Baker. - Robert Bingham?
我能看看他的档案吗
Can I see his file?
-哪一部分 -社会背景
- Which bit? - Social background.
多米尼克·福伊
Dominic Foy.
我以涉嫌
I'm arresting you on suspicion
妨碍司法罪名逮捕你
of perverting the course of justice.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything
你所说的一切可能会在质询时对你的辩护不利
which later may harm your defence when being questioned.
你个两面三刀的混♥蛋♥
You two-faced bastards!
你们混♥蛋♥
You couple of pieces of shit!
你们混♥蛋♥
You pieces of shit!
这...
This is...
走吧 多米尼克
Come on, Dominic.
我们给你找个语言治疗师前省省口舌吧
Save your breath until we get you a speech therapist.
罗伯特·宾汉姆是个电工
Robert Bingham's an electrician by trade.
从未在伦敦之外工作过
Never worked outside London.
他跟曼彻斯特毫无联♥系♥
He's got no connections with Manchester.
没有任何学校 俱乐部或是兴趣
No schools, clubs or interest
能将他与斯蒂芬·科林斯联♥系♥起来
that can tie him in to Stephen Collins.
服过役
Ex-army.
对 但那是很久以前 而且科林斯没有
Yeah, but way back. And Collins isn't.
史蒂芬·科林斯以前是国防部的
Stephen Collins used to be a civilian contractor
平民承包商
to the Ministry of Defence.
他给新兵教文化课
He taught literacy to squaddies.
这事没写进他的国会简历 但我能确定
That's not on his parliamentary CV, but I know that for a fact.
他们1987年 在奥尔德肖特一起待了26周
They were at Aldershot together for 26 weeks in 1987.
罗伯特·宾汉姆的教育经历上写到
Now, Robert Bingham's educational history says...
他"文盲 后面括号♥里写着 朗读困难"
he was "illiterate, bracket, dyslexic".
他们肯定有交集
They must have overlapped.
科林斯刚以新晋国会议员的身份搬来伦敦时
When Collins first moved to London as a new MP,
他的公♥寓♥被人闯入
his flat was broken into.
给他安装监控录像的公♥司♥是KBN保安股份有限公♥司♥
The CCTV monitors were installed by KBN Security Ltd.
这家公♥司♥的注册业主是罗伯特·宾汉姆
The registered owner of that company is Robert Bingham.
我们得跟卡梅隆谈谈
We need to talk to Cameron.
别 别 黛拉 求你了
No, no, Della, please. Please.
如果我错了
Look, if I'm wrong about this,
大家会用这个作为延迟发布报道的理由
everybody will just use that as an excuse to stall the story.
董事会 伊凡·夏普斯
The board, Yvonne Shaps,
他们会扑向一切能削弱报道的东西
they'll just dive on anything that can weaken it.
如果你是对的
If you're right,
我们得赶在人家告死我们之前给大家提个醒
people need warning before we get the arse sued off us.
黛拉 别跟卡梅隆讲 别告诉你的警♥察♥
Della, not to Cameron, not to your copper.
即使我是对的 U-EX做的事也是不可原谅的
If I'm right, then it still doesn't excuse what U-EX has done
政♥府♥的企图就更不可原谅了
and it certainly doesn't excuse what the government is up to,
对不对
does it?
部长必须回答的问题
母亲称 贩毒说法不实
少年是杀手第一个枪下鬼
卡梅隆·福斯特 编辑
会议中
她在楼下
She's down there.
我只是梳洗了一下
I was just freshening up.
让她走 史蒂芬 我们得谈谈
Get rid of her, Stephen. We need to talk.
我可没请她来
Look, I didn't invite her, you know.
既然她在这儿 我们要谈 就该一起谈
If she's here and we're talking, we should all talk.
谈罗伯特·宾汉姆吗
About Robert Bingham?
说你该说的 让她离开
Tell her what you need to. Get her out of here.
我一刻钟后回来
I'll be back in 15 minutes.
爷爷游泳比我强多了
Granddad swims a lot better than I do.
潜水课你不用我陪着
You don't need me for a diving lesson.
你♥爸♥爸来了 想说句话吗
剧集 | 政局密云(2003) | 导航列表